Chat leads to Sins
Another urge was to check on my darling Shalini. Her satin gown had got me interested. Went towards her room, the door was not bolted from inside, was just shut. I opened it. The room was lit with a combination of full moon light and a zero watt white bulb.  Shalini was sleeping on her side and legs were spread causing the satin cloth to move up towards her knees and lower thighs and her ass was ever inviting in that position. I went towards the front to see her upheaving bosoms. She was a sight to behold. I couldn’t hold myself back and didn’t want to do so either. Took a lot of pics of her from my SLR. She had by now moved to more straight position and layed on her back, the nightie had moved a few more inches up forming a delightful valley between her legs. Seemed she loved to sleep pantyless and braless.

Closed the door and bolted it from inside. Then got naked in one go and touched her legs for the first time. She was Makkhan (butter).  She didn’t flinch.

Licked her calf and then moved towards her thighs. She squirmed a bit as my tongue touched her thighs but she didn’t wake up. Let out a soft moan of approval thinking of it a wet dream. After giving her about 5-7 licks I moved north. Played with her nipple softly and massaged her boobs. She was moaning a bit louder now.  I used timer function of my SLR and took a few pics as if I and Shalu were sleeping together.

I had to own this piece of beauty. I licked her lips and started kissing her. This time she got up startled and tried to push me away. I was strong for her. I placed my hand over her mouth.

V – chup karo shalu jaan, main Vicky hoon

She was still trying to get free.

V – Meri jaan, don’t move. Enjoy

She was adamant.

I just tore off her satin gown in one shot and started sucking her boobs and gyrated my cock on her pussy. The struggle was still going on. May be her wet dream or body reflex of touches, her pussy felt wet. I did not think of the consequences and changed position and before she could realise, the thick cucumber had found its way upto 3-4 inches inside her pussy. She screamed. But this scream was more related to sex than bang. Knowing this is the moment, I started fucking her hard and increased the in & out motion.  Gradually her screams changed to moans.  She was still hitting me every few seconds.  I was banging her. My first bang and that too of mom of my keep who happened to be my Bhabhi and of my newly found girl friend.

I pinned her hands on the mattress and continued fucking and gave her very intense looks. Bent forward to lick her lips. She swayed her head from side to side but I was persistent. After about a few minutes, her protests grew weak. Which pussy doesn’t likes a solid cucumber like penis shoved up inside. I kept on saying “ I love you Shalu, u r so hot etc etc” which made her less angry and may be the ferociousness of her punches on my chest too reduced. The fury of my pounding her pussy didn’t. Another 7-8 minutes of pounding saw my Shalu screaming aloud indicating her cumming. I too cummed almost at the same time.

As we both cummed, we came back to reality. I disengaged from her pussy only to have met by a kick from her

S – Saale teri ye himmat. Hans ke baat kya kar li, you bloody hell bangd me. Chal tu thaane. Ritu hogi teri randi, main nahin hoon. How dare you.

She was abusing me like hell. She was right in doing so.

I was looking at her calmly and then as she came close, slapped her.

She was zapped, my hand was heavy and before she could come back to senses from the attack on her face, I started sucking her boobs and fingering her pussy.  She was trying to break free but I was holding her in place with my arm around her waist.

V – Shalu jaan tu toh abhi bhi geeli ho rahi hai ( I said shamelessly pointing to her wet pussy. Had three digits in her pussy then)

S – Chup saale

I just spanked her ass and pushed her to bed again. Tied her to the bed using some scarves, went out to get ice tray, honey, cream from the fridge. I took two cubes and started rubbing them simultaneously on her nipples and her pussy. Within a few minutes the angry noise had turned to stifled moans. I had pushed the ice on her pussy a bit more in, leading to her inner walls feel icy sensations for the first time. It was mind boggling for her.

Now the sound emanating from her were “aaah mmmm aaaaa maar diya….”

I smiled. We made eye contact and could see the anger in her eyes had vanished.

I put some cream on her boobs and licked them clean. The icy onslaught on her pussy continued. She was just enjoying to the hilt.  I put a lot of cream and honey on my cock and presented it to her lips.  She was in a dilemma at first but then the tongue came out to give a small lick on the cock. 

I gave her a intense look, she looked at me and then smiled shyly and looked away.

Now that I knew she was game, I relaxed and smiled at her.

Vicky was in no mood for any further foreplay.  He got on the bed and was on his knees and placed himself in such a manner that her legs were on his either shoulder.  The lady was just ready with her pussy dripping with love juices.  The cock was placed at the entrance of the hole and in 2-3 shots the whole went in the hole.  The pain just killed the lady.  The eyes were on the verge of coming out of their sockets and her mouth was just open.  She was shrieking in pain but Vicky kept the pillow on her mouth to stifle the sounds.  He led the cock stay in pussy for sometime.  The inner walls of the love nest adjusted themselves to the hard piston and after a few minutes she felt better with the invader.  As her breathing returned to somewhat normal, Vicky initiated the in-out movement of his tool.

Since the legs were on his shoulders and also due to the fact of her hands being tied up, she was experiencing such a fuck for the first time.  The legs on the shoulder position meant that her crotch was much closer to his tool and meant a much deeper penetration.  Stroke by stroke he built up the momentum and started hitting her deep with much force. The steely rod was hitting her much deeper, stretching her inner walls much further and causing her much more pleasurable pain than ever before.  As the clock ticked past seconds and minutes, the heavy duty pumping had continued for over 8-10 minutes causing immesureable pleasure to the lady.  He had the lady for the taking. He knew he could walk in the house anytime he wished and screw the mother daughter combo.  Such was his confidence that he didn’t give a damn to anything.  He was sure that if need be he could screw the lady in front of her husband. (Nothing such actually happened though!!)

She wanted to hold the bedsheet but her hands were tied.

She wanted to touch him but her hands were tied.

She wanted to hug him but her hands were tied.

She wanted to do many things to him but her hands were tied.

She felt the feeling of needles pricking deep down and knew that the orgasm was impending.  The orgasm was impending for a few seconds now and stroke by stroke the urge had grown stronger.  She wanted to shout and scream but her voice was muffled with a cushion.  Both the palms held onto the cloth tieing them and the movement of the head, eyes half closed, a bit of sweat – all indicated to her cumming in by the buckets.  The juices were released and her pussy dripped like a hand pump.  She was feeling so relieved.  It was sheer the scale of the attack of her love nest and the whole act of doing with a  youngster, not to mention youngster’s capabilities in this segment, got her the most satisfying orgasm.

He had not cummed by now and had continued the hits.  Though after a couple of minutes came and cummed on her belly and spread his semen all over her.  It was like a dog marking his bitch. The dog though doesn’t spread semen but uses urine to indicate his dominance in the heat period. 

He got her legs together and moved them towards her torso exposing her tiny asshole ‘though in an inverted position’ than conventional anal fuck position.

At first she did not get the import of the problem at hand.  As the legs moved further towards her gorgeous bosom, she felt the pain in her supple thighs and lower back.  Just by looking at her in his position the tool came back to full glory and was ready to attack. 

She was new to anal screwing and this was first and by the time she realized what was going to happen it was too late.  The tool had started the inward movement and the tiny hole, much tinier than the pussy one, had started hurting.  The hurt in her asshole, coupled with the pain in her thighs and lower back caused small tears to form at corner of her eyes. 

He too had realized her condition and the urge to dominate her had subsided, specially after screwing her the normal way, he waited.  He released her legs and picked up a Vaseline lotion.  Before she could feel the relief in legs, they were back in the air.  He put some lotion on his index finger and inserted it in the hole.  She almost jumped.  The lotion was then liberally sprayed on his tool and the giant knob lay at the rear entrance.  Centimeter by centimeter it went in.  He gave enough breaks of a minute or two each to let her adjust after every 2-3 inches went in.  The asshole’s flexibility and willingness to adjust to the muscular tool had surprised even her. 

So after very tense 8-10 minutes the whole of it was in the tiny “inverted” hole.  It took her a while to get her breath back to normal.  As he started to remove the tool and moved it back after getting it half out, she was pleased. It was as if a young girl was getting bereft of her favourite toy.  The favourite toy was back in its favourite resting place.

Heavy doses of the lotion lined up the hole wall and the piston making the simple harmonic motion of the tool a pleasure and much smoother.  The entrance of tool had made her forget her predicament in terms of body posture and she was looking at prologong her agony by the minute.  This time her sounds were not muffled. 

She was screaming but moderately. 

He would part the legs to have a look at her face, boobs and then close to increase the effect on his tool.

After 6-7 minutes of some hard pistoning, both came in different holes, she in her pussy and he in her asshole.  The semen dripped out from her asshole forming a trail on her thigh.

Boy – was she exhausted.  Soon after cumming she dozed off. He too lay next to her hugging her and slept.

Sometime later he got up.  It was early morning.  He saw on the bed, the lady still tied, lay spreading her legs for all to see.  He got up and released her arms of the bondage. As she opened her eyes, he kissed her on her full lips and both got entangled in a lip lock stretching to a couple of minutes.  He disengaged and went to the washroom.

Vicky went back to his room and slept.

I got up at around 9 am and went down. First to lay my eyes on was Ritu. She looked at me and smiled and indicated towards her bulging belly to indicate that she is mine.  I went to her, saw that Sonia had her back towards us and had earphones on, I planted a hard kiss on Ritu’s lips.

While we were kissing, Shalini came towards us and indicated to Ritu to be careful since Sonia is around. Shalu smiled at me.

As Ritu turned her head away from us, I winked at Shalu and made gesture of her pounding last night. She licked her lips.

The possibilities were immense. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 10:58 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 10:59 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:03 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:03 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:04 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Rizzi1198 - 12-11-2021, 10:16 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by sandy4hotgirls1 - 12-11-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by usaiha2 - 15-11-2021, 12:19 PM