Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
I lean over her, and open her mouth and insert my uncovered dick, by pulling its foreskin back, into her mouth. I start fucking her mouth. She closes her lips and starts sucking me and I look at her, her eyes are closed. It is a great feeling to get your dick sucked by a beauty like her. I mercilessly fuck her mouth hard. She now opens her eyes and starts to say something but she cannot so I stop and take out my dick.

She’s gasping for air. She gets up and sits now. I hug her and put my arms around her and she rolls over and falls on top of me, crushing her tits on to my chest. I make her sit on me and start massaging her tits. I lift her by her waist and carefully insert my erect dick onto her pussy entrance. I make her sit down now, in goes my dick as she comes down onto me. I finally entered my mam. I rock her and she takes on the movement and starts rocking.

I grab her tits and start pressing them. She's riding my dick like a horse and moaning. She suddenly leans over and starts kissing me. Wow. She doesn't really know its me, her driver. She’s in a drugged state, but she's wild. I make her lie down and lift her legs. I now enter her forcing my dick and start ramming her forcefully. She starts screaming and I continue ramming.

The sound is loud now ahhh my groin hitting her and I cum inside her without thinking much and collapse on top of her and dream come true, I think, and start licking her nipples and start sucking her boob. I take my dick out and start wiping the cum off her pussy flapping it on her pussy and I look at the time it's early morning. I hurry up. I should dress her up somehow putting everything in place then, I get an idea.

I get my cellphone and start taking pictures of her nude, some pictures along with me nude. I smile sheepishly, dress her up and leave. I call Sir and he says he's on the way home and enquires about his wife. I say she's fast asleep and didn’t trouble me at all. He says good job. I smile. I come out to see if watchman Ramu saw any of this. Poor fellow, he's sleeping as well.

Now coming back to me, will continue the story from my point of view:

My driver Raghu thought I was poor chap and gave her to him unknowingly. Little did he know this was planned and that I was watching him all the while from the three hidden cameras which I placed in the bedroom and I shagged thoroughly, thrice, while he was enjoying my wife, lavanya.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 08:16 PM