Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Her face was red now. I stood there staring at her tits. She said cover me up now and leave before my husband comes. He may think otherwise what otherwise. I was thinking while I buttoned her blouse and adjusted her tits back in place and covered her palloo as well. Thanks mam for giving the money immediately. She half blushed and looking down said now go and do your shopping. I left and started my shagging.

Coming back to my thoughts:

Being her husband, I feel as if I owned her. She's mine. I can do whatever I want with her. I decide to give a practical turn to my fantasies enough dreaming, let me really see and shag while someone does those things to her. I carefully hatch a master plan. One day I take my wife to a friend's party. It is a wild party with dance and disco. My wife doesn't drink liquor, so she resorted to soft drinks and was dancing with girls.

I put my plan into action and I drugged her drinks with date-bang drugs which give an unconscious state but wouldn't make victims totally asleep passed out. They just would not remember anything done to them that night then I call my driver Raghu. I tell him that my wife drank a lot and fell asleep and I can’t go now from the party and you need to drop her home not just take her home but take her inside the house.

I make her lie in the aircon bedroom and I asked him to wait outside the house that night as security and that I would come back in the morning as the dance party goes all night. Raghu asks how should he take her inside the house then I assure him that she would wake up when they reach home. I put her in the rear seat and ask him to start for home. I put her palloo almost on the edge so that it would go off place during the journey for sure. Raghu takes her home.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 08:15 PM