Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
I turned towards her. I asked which side is it? Left and I put my hand over her bosom. There was not much of a gap for my hand to enter in. I looked at her and said I can’t put my hand as there is no gap. She smiled and said casually" remove a button or two. I was not sure do it if you want your money and I caught her blouse top with both hands my palms feeling her tits and released the first hook of the blouse and out came her cleavage into view and some fresh air for her tits.

I removed another and I came to know she had a mole on her left tit. I looked up into the air and inserted my hand inside from the top of her blouse; fingers first, over her left one. My hand was over her tit now I gently grasped her tit to assess the size and shape. It was firm and round like a ripe mango. She said the money is in the bra. I looked at her and she turned away in shyness. I now pulled my hand out and kept it now inside the bra.

I entered heaven. My dick was tearing my underwear by now. I touched her nipple with my finger tip and it became erect. She arched her back and thrust her tit further towards me. Her tit was crushed in my hand now. It felt warm and I could feel the currency notes on one end but I didn’t take them immediately. I delayed my movements there and I was searching on the other end of her tit and feeling her boob fully.

I was tweaking near nipples with my finger tip movements from side to side her nipple now became erect and it stood up firmly. I bet her pussy juices were flowing by now. She said the money is on the other end oooh, I see and I now moved my hand and felt the notes while trying to grasp the notes I grabbed her tit and gave it a squeeze aahh she let out a sound and showed pain and lust in her eyes. I said sorry and pulled out my hands with the currency.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 08:15 PM