Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
I could smell her shampooed hair which was left loose remove my palloo down and she said and lifted her hands up. I was not sure and she signalled again my hands were shaking and I put them hesitantly over her left shoulder and the saree was pinned to her blouse. I said it is pinned and she said she knew it and added remove it Ramu. I put two fingers inside blouse near her shoulder and that made me touch her intimate skin for the first time.

She jerked upon my touch, involuntarily. I used both the hands and removed the pin without hurting her. I slowly brought the palloo down as my heart began to beat faster. Out came her mangoes, hanging before me, waiting to be plucked. Her blouse clad tits were now in front of me, inches away. I see the sweat near her armpits and that part of the blouse was drenched. Her blouse was transparent enough to reveal that she was wearing a white bra inside.

I turned my face away and asked her if it was ok to proceed. She said she could have washed her hands and given it but she liked mehendi a lot. I said please retain your mehendi. I will take the money myself hurry up then and I did not turn towards her but stretched my hands forward towards her blouse. Obviously my positioning was not very right and I happened to grope her tit ouch" she shrieked aahhhh, how soft her mound was. I said sorry better look and take she advised.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 08:14 PM