Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
My dick entered half between her ass cheeks. Later on, she moved forward and apologised. I enjoyed and I wanted to watch her somehow while she's having a bath. The bathroom did not have a key hole. I was desperate and I stood near the door and could hear the sound of the water hitting the floor. I know that she sits on a stool, a short one, and takes her bath.

I saw the door; it was having some gap in the bottom, about an inch between the door and the floor as she is bathing, some water came out from the bathroom. I bent down to try to get a view from the bottom but couldn’t see much then science came into picture and blessed me. I could see her reflection in the water. Yes, you can try that and see for yourself it works. I put my eye near the door and viewed at 45 degrees.

I could get a view of the inside as it was night, she turned on the bulb inside and that made her image clearly visible. I could see my mam naked, though indirectly. That was enough for me to get hard and this became a routine from that day on wards. I would watch her applying soap to her body parts and her boobs, hands, legs. It was clear enough. That left me wanting more even Raghu my friend; the driver of the house tells me that he's been lucky with madam.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 08:14 PM