Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Anubhav1992-

I share non nude pictures of her as well but ones which give an idea of her assets, shape size, etc and I enjoy it when some stranger shags, looking at my wife's pictures and I encourage our watchman to help us in some of the house-cleaning activities. This way I could fantasize about him getting glimpses of her assets. I fantasize he would see her cleavage when she bends and that would get erect and masturbate later thinking about my wife.

I ask my car driver to teach her driving. I fantasize about the sparks that fly when he touches my wife knowingly or an knowingly and my wife's name is Lavanya.

Here is the narration from Lavanya's point of view:

I want to show off my body to other men and I do it as if I'm showing it without my knowledge and as if it happens accidentally. I drop my palloo knowingly, that, other men would get glimpses of my navel and my boobs. I fantasize about my husbands' friends, every one of them. I imagine being fucked deeply and madly by every one of them, like group fucking and orgies.

My dreams are filled by them even when my husband is riding me I think of his best friend Harsha. Wow, he's got a hairy chest and I've heard my husband say that he's a sex maniac. I imagine him fucking me and when our watchman Ramu comes to help me do the household chores and I climb ladders wearing short skirts, wearing loose tops and bend a lot showing the watchman my hanging boobs.

I never make it look intentional when we change the bed covers I spend a lot of time standing opposite him bending down and giving him a direct view of my juggling tits. Also, while we sweep the floor in the end, half my saree and blouse would become wet due to my sweat while cleaning even he drips sweat. We both can smell each other’s sweat easily during those sessions as we will be moving closely and I love doing that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 08:12 PM