Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Anubhav1992

I want to show off my wife to other men and I want them to catch her boobs from behind, kiss her navel, smell her armpits, lick her clitoris, sleep with her, hug her and I fantasize hiding and watching them secretly while they did all that when my wife and I travel together by train, when she falls off to sleep while sitting, due to the wind her saree goes off place and her navel is exposed though I see it.

I would not tell her and I want other guys sitting near me to look at her body at times she falls off into deep sleep during the journeys and her palloo comes down slightly which causes her cleavage to be visible. I do not wake her or cover it myself and I act as if I didn't notice it. I let the guys around even teenage boys enjoy that sight and I bring all my close friends home and make her wear transparent saree to give them a visual treat.

Some would openly tell me how sexy my wife is and I don’t mind that. Harsha, my best friend is a sex maniac. He fantasizes about every girl. I want to watch while someone does all nasty things to my wife so I fantasize about Harsha doing all that to my wife. I take nude pictures of her, distorting the face and I post them on the internet blogs and forums people make lewd comments about her body parts and measurements. That gives me a kick and I shag reading all those.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 08:11 PM