Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Thankfully Prakash faced away from the TV and the volume was muted, so Vinod took the remote and quickly changed the channel back to the erotic movie. Fortunately, he chose the right time as the heroine was yet again engaged in foreplay with another man. Kamna saw the channel change from the corner of her eyes and released Prakash from the tight hug. She turned towards her husband, still with her saree pushed away and happily said “Isn’t the chain gorgeous?”

Scared that the house owner might see the sex scene, Vinod changed the channel again and then looked at his wife. He had to admit, the chain was beautiful and perfectly suited Kamna’s curvy waist. But what caught his eye was the large pendant, he realised that Mishra must have spent quite a penny to buy it. Once again, he was happy that Kamna had impressed the old man “Yes Kamna, it looks very nice”

Kamna turned to a relieved and excited Prakash “Uncle, thank you so much again. Now it is getting late, shall we start the ritual?”

Prakash nodded “Sure dear”

She said “Vinod, it seems that I should be lying down flat for it, I can't do it on the floor because uncle can't kneel for a long time. Should we do it on the sofa or on the bed?”

Vinod wanted to continue seeing the movie, so the choice was quite clear in his mind “Use the bed”

Kamna nodded “Then I will bring Arushi here, she is still sleeping, so I put her next to you”

She took the sleeping child from the bed and placed her next to Vinod, she whispered “I know you will be watching the dirty movie again, but don’t let uncle catch you seeing such filthy things”

Vinod blushed “Sorry honey, but can you be careful not to let him see it?”

She sighed “Fine, I will lock the door from the inside, but don’t use the phone cover to wipe your nasty thing”

Guilt at being caught red handed, Vinod could only turn his head away and avoid meeting her accusing glare. Kamna took Prakash by hand to her bedroom, while her husband sat outside. She locked the door and smiled sensuously at a very excited Prakash “Uncle, now that we have my husband’s permission, you can do anything you want to me”

Prakash smiled giddily “I didn’t know you are so devious dear”

She said “Only for you uncle, are you displeased?”

He shook his head “No dear, I am just happy you allowed me this opportunity”

She smiled “How do you want me? Do you want to try the honey first?”

He nodded like a little boy who had just been offered a truck load of candy, she giggled at his enthusiasm “OK, but honey is messy, maybe it will be better if I remove the saree so as to not spoil it with stains”

Prakash gulped as Kamna slowly took the neatly pleated pallu and let it fall onto the floor. He was transfixed, the enthralling breasts bulged lewdly out of the low-cut tight blouse, her curvy waist was particularly eye catching. She purred “Uncle, please help me”

She took his wrinkly hand and slid it inside the saree, Prakash shuddered in pleasure as he felt her silky soft skin radiating heat. Holding his hand in hers, she pulled the saree knot in the front, untying it and let it fall onto the floor. She gasped “Ah uncle, don’t look at me like that. I feel shy, you are the only person other than my husband to see me like this”

Prakash’s heart nearly burst from her teasing, his poor heart wasn’t equipped to deal with so much stimulation. Standing in front of him in just the blouse and petticoat, she sat on the bed and pulled him to her side. Prakash sat stiffly as Kamna leaned on his side, her milky breast pressed on his arm, slowly she fell back until she lay flat on the bed, looking at him invitingly.

In a throaty voice that sent blissful vibrations all over his body, she said “Come on, uncle do me however you like. I want to feel your finger in my navel once more”

Prakash gulped like a virgin teenager, excitement crested inside him as he gently placed his hand on her belly making her moan erotically. His hand caressed the soft skin making her shiver with lust, a wide smile blossomed on his wrinkled face. After more than half a century of life in the world, he could finally indulge his perverted fantasies, none other than himself could know the happiness he experienced at the very thought of it. Curling a finger, he lightly teased the juicy navel, causing goosebumps to rise on her flawless skin.

She moaned “Ahhhh, uncle, that felt too good, please do me more. I am all yours”

Prakash took his time, enacting every fantasy in his imaginations and made her moan louder and louder, a light sheen of pink spread over her creamy skin. He said “Do you have the honey dear? I am talking about bee honey”

She smiled back without shame at her provocative words thrown right back at her, leaning over, she took a small box from the side table and found the bottle of honey inside. She gave it to him “Here uncle”

His old eyes sparkled like stars and opened the bottle gently, before inhaling the sweet aroma. Kamna watched in anticipation as Prakash warmed the bottle in his palms, he then raised the bottle high over her belly and tipped it slightly. Thick, viscous liquid gold flowed over the rim of the bottle ever so slowly, when the first dense drop fell right inside her navel, Kamna shuddered, a sweet musky smell filled the room, raising the temperature several folds. She panted with passion “Oh uncle, you are too cruel, but so good”

Prakash avidly watched the honey fill the heaving navel, taking every drop from the small bottle. He exhaled in surprise, truly her navel was very deep and wide, happiness welled inside him as he realised what a perfect navel he could now enjoy. Only a few drops were left in the bottle as the honey pooled on her belly, his mouth-watered and he ached to taste it, but first there were other things to do. He traced the honey overflowing out of the navel into little circles, smearing her entire belly in no time. Kamna moaned and gasped everytime as if she was in an orgasm, no one could know if it was real or not, but the just the performance was enough to test Prakash’s teetering control severely.

After teasing her for some time, he finally slipped his finger deep into the pool of honey making her nearly scream with pleasure “Ahhh, pleaseee. Oh my god, that guy was absolutely rightttt”

Even Prakash couldn’t hold on anymore, he leaned over the quivering navel and gently licked the oozing honey flavoured with Kamna’s unique scent. He started lapping the honey drops until he reached the rim of her navel and slid his tongue into the warm honey pot. Kamna shuddered and spasmed, nearly spilling all the honey, her fingers slid onto the back of his head and pressed him further. Wet, lewd licking noises coupled with her erotic moans were the only sound in the room, like a dog having its first meal in weeks, Prakash’s tongue swept deep into her navel to slurp every last drop of honey.

The old man’s cock had been painfully hard for some time, he felt as if it would burst open at any time. Huge amount of precum dripping continuously until his kurta pants were sodden wet. After all the honey had been licked Prakash paused while panting for breath, his wrinkled face was smeared with honey and his upper lip was streaked with the golden liquid. Kamna stood up in a flash and captured his lips in a passionate kiss, nearly causing the old man to die from lack of breath. She then licked the remaining honey on his face and purred “You are the best uncle, never in a million years have I imagined such happiness and pleasure. I am so glad you agreed to my crude request, I now know why women all over the world fall for older men. You are so wise, generous, patient and very experienced, what more could a woman ask for”

Prakash had a wide smile as he received, in his opinion, the greatest praise of his long life. She lamented “If only I wasn’t married, I would have proposed to you, aching for a single touch from your experienced and skilful hands and tongue. I am so unlucky”

He could only beam like a midday sun, completely smitten with her sweet words and luscious beauty. Kamna said “I need to taste more honey uncle, please wait here”

Prakash watched her quizzically as she walked sensually to the door with her blouse and petticoat stained with honey. She opened the door slightly, just enough for her to slip her head out “Vinod?”

Vinod, who had been busily jerking off his cock to a series of sex scenes was startled, hiding his cock under his hand, he turned around to see his wife peeking out of the bedroom door. He asked “What?”

Kamna said “Can you bring me the bottle of honey in the kitchen? The ritual needs more”

Vinod sighed in frustration and quickly jogged to the kitchen to get the bottle of honey. He ran back to the bedroom door and froze when he saw his previously neatly dressed wife, dishevelled and smeared all over with honey, not to mention the fact that her saree was nowhere to be found. He asked “What is happening Kamna? Why are you like this?”

She glared at him “I should be the one asking that question, please put your penis inside. I don’t want to know what kind of perverted things you had been doing. Don’t forget that our daughter is sleeping right next to you, I don’t want her to wake up and see her daddy like this”

Vinod blushed and guiltily put his cock back inside his trousers, after three years of marriage, he had grown comfortable being naked before her, after all it was only in the past one and a half years that he hadn’t been having sex with her. Her clever reprimand easily diverted his attention and put him on the back foot, taking the bottle from his hand, she sighed “Do whatever you want, but finish it quickly, you do know that uncle and I are engaged in a religious ritual”

He nodded and watched her lock the door from inside, the words ‘religious ritual’ made him erase his suspicions about her state. He went back to the sofa looking at his daughter depressingly, but once a really hot scene came on, he forgot everything and started jerking his cock again.

Prakash had an amused smile after he heard her sharp words to her husband, he didn’t know what the exact situation between them was, but he also didn’t care about it as long as he could play with the very sexy Kamna. She gave him a very saucy smile “I have now experienced the bliss from getting my navel licked with honey, but now I am curious about my mouth. Will you clear this doubt too, dear uncle?”

She tipped the bottle into her mouth, filling it with thick honey, she then sashayed to him and leaned over to his eager face. With a naughty smirk that set his loins on fire, her lips parted slightly and latched on to his. Prakash gleefully accepted the honey, made sweeter by her mouth, he slurped and sucked the honey mixed with her saliva like a thirsty man. Kamna came closer and sat on his lap, trapping his inflamed cock between her thighs, her petticoat his ridden high, exposing her milky legs. She pushed him flat on the bed and straddled him, sipping another mouthful of honey, she swished it gently and slowly spat it into his open mouth.

Her hips ground on his cock making him go crazy, already he had been struggling to control the impending orgasm. But her sensual actions and her grinding pushed him over the limit, with a loud groan he threw his head back and automatically thrust his hips before spurting thick semen that had been saved for many years in his pants. She felt him cumming underneath her, but she kept going grinding sensually while licking the spilled honey from his chin and neck.

Prakash grunted “Oh my god, oh, oh”

Kamna finally stopped her grinding long after the last spurt of semen mixed inside his pants. She could see that he was really tired, after all having such an orgasm at his age was unthinkable and hard on his old body. While he looked at her drowsily, Kamna took a wet cloth and wiped his face and neck, cleaning the stains as much as possible. Prakash’s brain short circuited after the massive orgasm, easily the best of his life, he knew nothing except for unending waves of bliss caused by the increasingly blurry Kamna. Finally, his mind couldn’t endure and he went into sleep, Kamna looked at the sleeping man with a tinge of disappointment. Just when it got good he lost his control and spilled his cum, she felt more needy and unsatisfied than ever.

But she endured as always, cleaning him as best as she could and removed his sodden pants, when she saw it smeared with thick cum, her eyes glinted knowingly. Quickly she scooped all the cum, which was a lot more than she had expected and put them in the empty honey bottle. Cleaning the pants with the wet cloth, she let it dry while she waited for him to wake up.

Nearly half an hour later, she heard her daughter wake up and cry for food, Vinod soothed her and must have given the bottle of milk Kamna had already prepared. A short while later, Prakash woke up groggily, he saw Kamna sitting beside him, once again neatly dbangd in the saree that still had honey stains. He saw her smile and say “Uncle, you slept deeply. Do you want some water?”

He nodded and accepted the water she offered, drinking the elixir of life and feeling it soothe his dry throat. Once he regained his bearings, his face widened in a smile as he remembered all the pleasure and satisfaction from a short while ago. Gratefulness filled him completely “My dear, thank you for everything, I”

She stopped him with a kiss “It is my honour uncle and a small repayment for your generosity. You can come to me anytime you want and I will always be ready to fulfil your wishes. I just want you to treat me like your own niece”

His eyes glistened, he got very emotional in his old age, especially when assaulted with many emotions in a short period “Of course dear, you are already my favourite niece”

She giggled “And the sweetest”

He nodded “Yes, absolutely the sweetest woman in my life. Now I am sure it is already late and I have spent more time than I expected”

She straddled him lightly and licked his lips “This is your home uncle, you can stay here as long as you want”

They engaged in light kissing and petting, he especially concentrated on her navel, once again rimming and fingering the deep depression. Finally, they disentangled, she helped him put his pants and adjust his clothing. After making sure everything was alright, they went outside to see Vinod playing with Arushi. Prakash quickly departed, going in his waiting care after goodbyes to Vinod and Kamna. She came inside and sat next to her daughter watching her small family as Vinod asked “What kind of a ritual was it?”

She shrugged “I don’t know, but you should have seen his face, he was really solemn and pious while doing it and after everything was done he was really satisfied”

Vinod nodded “It is good that he is happy, I didn’t really expect this, he is certainly a generous man”

Kamna smirked to herself, knowing clearly why the powerful old man was so generous, but instead focussed on spending precious time with her family. Vinod watched her playing with his daughter, she was still wearing the stained saree and blouse, her hair was a bit dishevelled and her belly was smeared with honey all over, not even her back was honey-free. For some reason, he felt a sense of alarm, though he didn’t know why, but a sense of urgency rose in his heart. When it was time for dinner, Kamna still hadn’t changed her stained saree as she served him dinner. Just when he was eating dessert, she took a small bottle from a saree fold and sat opposite to him on the dining table.

Vinod watched curiously as she opened the bottle with a mysterious glint in her eyes, he saw the bottle containing a white liquid mixed with honey. Kamna slowly raised the bottle to her juicy lips and sipped from it, acting like she was drinking a vanilla milkshake. Her eyes brightened as the first few drops of the creamy liquid slipped between her lips, the liquid was stringy and easily stuck to her lips and teeth, her long tongue snaked out and took the dregs back into her mouth. He kept watch as she drank the liquid sip by sip, savouring it a lot, he couldn’t help but ask “What is it?”

She smirked “Oh, its just a prasad given after the ritual”

Eyebrows raised, he asked “Oh, usually you will give me some prasad…”

Her eyes sparkled playfully “I would love to, but only women are supposed to eat this prasad, uncle said it is a powerful one, capable of bringing life and longevity to the woman who eats it”

Vinod shrugged “Whatever”

Kamna drank every last drop of the liquid in the bottle, licking even the rims clean, she then placed it down with a satisfied thump, smacking her lips. Muttering about strange women, Vinod went to wash up and then to the bed for a full night’s sleep. Once both her husband and daughter went to bed, Kamna took a hot bath letting the water wash away the stickiness.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 07:35 PM