Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Vinod, when he heard the bathroom door lock, smiled happily at finally having the privacy for a good jerking off. Not once did he realise the massive mistake he had done in permitting a stranger to spend half an hour in the bathroom with his sexy wife. His view of her body was much different than the others, where he saw too much padding, the others viewed it as voluptuousness. He had never tried to fuck his wife again after that one incident, thereby not knowing how tight her unused pussy had become. Nearly a year after child birth, her body had gradually retained her former shape and tightness except for the larger tits and rounder ass.

What he was really worried about was that the sex scene was coming to a close, being a softcore film there wasn’t many scenes of actual penetration. But his worries were for nothing, just as he sat there disappointed with a softening cock, the setting changed. There came a sexy teenager wearing cut-off denims and T-shirt sensually wiping a car. Vinod watched with anticipation as the young teen teased the camera writhing on the car and getting wet with the soapy water. His cock was fully hard once more, just in time as the teen removed her sodden t-shirt and shorts with a smile revealing her sexy body clad in a small bikini.

The scene became hotter when the blonde from the previous scene joined the cheerleader teen and kissed passionately. Vinod stroked his cock hard while watching the steaming lesbian kiss and the slim sexy bodies sliding on top of each other because of the soap. A similar scene happened in the bathroom with Rahim and Kamna standing under the shower soaping each other’s body. Knowing that he had half an hour time, Rahim wanted to savour the beautiful Kamna first. Slowly the foreplay and continuous kissing and sucking got hotter and hotter until Kamna spread her legs wide to receive the thick cock of the tailor.

Rahim and Kamna sighed with pleasure as the thick cock speared into the tight, wet pussy. Impatient for pleasure, Rahim started thrusting his hips harder even before her pussy could accommodate the thick cock. Kamna gasped in pain mixed with hot pleasure as her chastity was well and truly broken. Rahim couldn’t stop the wide smile from stretching his face, after several weeks of teasing, he was happy to finally fuck the sexy housewife. Though he had fucked nearly a hundred women of all ages, there were only a handful of them whom he really relished. Kamna was easily one of the most beautiful and sexy women he had seen and most importantly, fucked. He lifted her soft body high and thrust his cock deep into her waiting pussy, which was leaking like a small river.

Kamna was finally reexperiencing the familiar bliss which coursed all over her body, feeling a hard, thick cock inside her made her really satisfied. Rahim felt her legs tighten around his waist and grinned “You cheating slut, I still remember the act you put when you first came to my shop. Just one look and I knew you were dying for my thick cock. How does it feel? Is my cock enough for your slutty cunt? Do you feel pleasure when I stretch you wider than ever before and make you loose and flabby?”

Kamna closed her eyes and surrendered herself to the hard fucking “Shut up and fuck me hard”

Vinod, meanwhile, was stroking his cock watching the two beauties kiss and caress each other. The two moved to the blonde’s house, undressing one by one until they lay down on the couch fully naked. He was already on the verge of cumming and was struggling to control himself, he had gone too long without relief and was in dire need of one. When the blonde kissed down the teen’s lithe body and finally reached the clean-shaven slit, Vinod was ready to cum. Avidly watching the hot scene, he struggled to find a rag, he finally saw one near the landline and took it with his cock dripping precum on the floor.

Stroking hard, Vinod placed the rag in front of him, ready to catch the spurting semen and watched the steamy scene. The blonde licked the tight college girl’s slit, gently prying it open and showing the inner pink flesh to the camera. Unlike the previous scene, the lesbian one had a lot more shots of the pussy and even showed the blonde licking it from the side. Vinod struggled to contain himself, wanting to enjoy the scene as much as possible, but he was already teetering on the edge. When the blonde stopped licking the younger girl’s slit and moved up to kiss her mouth, the camera paused on the two sets of perky, firm breasts mashing on one another, with the hard nipples popping in and out.

It was too hot for him, Vinod jerked quickly and let out several thick spurts of fresh cum, some landing on the rag while some splattered farther. He grunted as he finally felt the warm bliss pooling in his body, spreading from his cock to the other areas. A feeling of lazy satisfaction filled him as he stroked gently to let the final few drops join the mess on the floor. The scene continued on, but Vinod lost interest in it for the moment, his job was done and the pressure which had been building up for several months dissipated smoothly. Basking in the orgasm, Vinod felt tired, the hectic work, the presence of the child, the pressure release all made him sleepy. Not wanting to let his wife catch him naked in front of the TV with a pool of cum in front of him, he used the rag to wipe his wet cock and cleaned the sticky floor.

He threw the rag under the sofa and switched off the TV, after adjusting his precum stained shorts, Vinod finally let himself go to a deep sleep and soon the soft sound of snoring filled the room. While Vinod was out for the day, Kamna and Rahim were going great guns, the tailor thick cock mercilessly thrust into her sopping pussy, mixing his grunts with her pleasurable moans. No matter how strong he was, Rahim couldn’t hold her any longer, so he turned her to face the wall and plunged into her from behind. Kamna was crushed against the bathroom wall, her heavy tits were mashed with every thrust spurting milk all over the tiles, nearly forming a small stream which mixed with the water on the floor.

Rahim grunted “Fuck, fuck, what a tight pussy, even after fucking for so long, you are still deliciously tight. Does your husband even fuck you anymore? Ah, no wonder you strut like a bitch in heat, here take this manly rod of justice, you cunt. Beautiful, uppity bitches like you will only be satisfied by crude, dirty cocks like mine, take another blow from my justice rod. Ah, fuck, I am going to cum”

Kamna, who had been silent until then, gasped “Wait, don’t cum inside my pussy”

Rahim held her struggling body tight against the wall, pounding her harder and harder, he really wanted to see the cheating cunt filled with his semen. With a loud grunt, that echoed inside the bathroom, he plunged deep inside her, fully burying his cock in her wet sheath “Ahhh, I am cumming”

Kamna shuddered in pleasure when the first blast of thick cum splattered inside her pussy, quickly followed by several more. Rahim nearly flattened her on the wall like a mosquito, not giving her any room to pull out until he was done. When the last spurt filled her insides, Rahim thrust gently, pushing the virile semen right into her cervix. Kamna stopped her struggles as she found her own pleasure, the duo basked in the pleasurable aftermath, still pressed tightly on one other. Finally Rahim pulled his cock out with a lewd pop and was satisfied to see her tight slit gaping from his arduous efforts.

Kamna turned around with a glare “You bastard, why did you cum inside me?”

Rahim smirked “I thought you were just kidding like always, when you say no, it really means yes to me”

She shook her head in disgust, not wanting to look at his ugly, leering face anymore, she quickly wrapped her delightfully abused body with a towel and gingerly opened the door. Rahim brazenly followed with his cock still dripping with their juices, she first checked on her husband, who was loudly snoring on the sofa. Sighing in relief, she checked on her still sleeping daughter and thanked the gods for an afternoon of joy and bliss.

Rahim looked at Vinod with disdain and muttered “What an absolute moron, jerking off to a movie when he has a real beauty at his beck and call. Whatever, his loss is my gain”

Kamna came out of the bedroom with a relieved smile “Good, both of them are asleep, now take your clothes and go”

Rahim snorted “Go? Why should I? Your husband is sleeping, which means we still have time for at least one more round. Don’t say you are satisfied with just one filling of cum, sluts like you will never be satisfied with this”

Kamna glared “Stop talking bullshit and I am not a slut”

Rahim leered as he pulled her towel in a flash, leaving her wet and completely naked, he licked his lips as he saw her voluptuous body once more “Come on, let me have a quickie, you know you want it”

Kamna said “Fine, let’s go back then”

Rahim shook his head “What? Go back to the bathroom? No way, I am going to fuck your cheating cunt right here, in front of your husband. This is a rare chance and I would be a fool to miss on it”

Kamna backed away “No, it is too risky”

Rahim taunted while stroking his still erect cock “Don’t deny it, isn’t it very kinky to cheat on your husband, that too, right in front of him. Don’t worry I will make it quick and silent, from the way he’s snoring, he won't wake up even if a bolt of lightning falls upon his head”

Kamna hesitated which was enough for Rahim to pull her to his chest and squeeze her round ass, before kissing her passionately. In a flash, she lost all resistance and obediently bent over the sofa, Rahim sneered and stroked her oozing slit with his cock, making her moan. Fortunately for them, Vinod was really tired and slept deeply, not waking from the moans and the lewd, wet, noisy sounds of cock plunging again and again into his wife’s pussy. Though Rahim had just cum a short while back, he was already losing control, the situation was too kinky for his simple mind.

He wanted to savour the experience for some more time, but his body had other ideas. He lifted her easily and sat on the chair opposite to Vinod, he let her down on his erect cock, letting gravity do the job for him. Kamna bounced on him while Rahim met every descent with an equally hard thrust. He nibbled on her smooth, flawless back, leaving several lovebites, his hands squeezed her tender tits mercilessly spraying milk to nearly Vinod’s feet. Finally, with a muffled grunt, he released yet another load of fresh semen into her vagina, adding to the existing pool of virile cum inside her. Kamna kept riding him until his cock softened and fell out of her spasming pussy, the large load of semen leaked onto the chair and on Rahim’s thighs.

Seeing him out for the count, Kamna said “Ok, now get out. My daughter will wake up anytime now”

Rahim nodded and used her discarded blouse to wipe the thick mixture of her juices and his cum, before wiping his face and chest. Kamna was disgusted by the man’s actions and resolved to throw the blouse into the garbage. She quickly cleaned up the hall and bathroom of any sigh of her illicit activities, while Rahim put his clothes back on. Quickly after Rahim left, she woke her husband up “Vinod, get up. Sleep on the bed or else you will get a neck pain tomorrow”

Vinod woke up groggily barely able to open his eyes “What? What happened? Why are you naked and smelling funny?”

It was just that very moment, when Kamna bent over him to help him stand, her pussy spurted a thick mass of creamy liquid, a mixture of Rahim’s two loads and Kamna’s own juices. She watched in horror as the thick stream dripped on his thigh and dribbled down his leg. Vinod tried to open his bleary eyes “What is this disgusting thing?”

Kamna said “It is just the cream the tailor used, I accidentally dropped the bottle while trying to lift you”

Vinod nodded “Oh, fine, just let me sleep here”

Kamna with great effort managed to take him to the bed and sleep next to their daughter. She then wiped the disgusting liquid off his leg and rushed to the bathroom for a much-needed bath.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 07:32 PM