Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Kamna took her discarded petticoat and Rahim’s crumpled dhoti in one hand and led the completely naked man to the bathroom, smiling all the way. Rahim pulled her inside and quickly locked the room with a villainous leer, banging the hot housewife with just his eyes. Ever since he laid his eyes on the curvy beauty several weeks ago, he became crazy about her. At first their relationship was professional with Kamna maintaining some distance. But Rahim was an expert in seducing many of the women who came to his shop, he was infamous amongst the women in the neighbourhood for being handsy and lewd. To the regulars, it was known that Rahim never wore any underwear and loved to make his dhoti tent with his hard cock.

He did it both to tease the women and to feel their bodies fully when he pressed his cock on them. The tailor was known for his crude double meaning words, his rapacious leer and the tendency to keep touching the tits and ass of the customers. Even with the infamy, women still flocked to his shop and let him take very intimate and detailed measurements on their bodies. Of course, not everyone was seduced by him, but the number was much larger than expected. Kamna too was subjected to his leer and crude conversation, she didn’t like him at first and had even gotten angry when he patted her ass while taking measurement.

When she decided to go to a better tailor, the neighbourly aunty who had originally referred Rahim convinced her not to. The aunty said, “I don’t know why you are blowing the issue so much, it was just a light pat”

Kamna was indignant “But aunty, how can the ugly monster touch me? I can't believe you are treating this as nothing”

The aunty said “Kamna, you are too young and naïve, let me ask you one thing. You just gave birth to a cute girl nearly a year ago, I am sure the little girl won't let you sleep during the night”

Kamna nodded “Yes, usually she is well behaved, but sometimes she wakes up in the night and won't go back to sleep that easily”

The aunty smirked “Then I am sure you are frustrated that you can't spend a good night sleeping with your husband. No need to answer me, I have two kids of my own and know how the situation is. Either you won't have time to relieve the itch in your pussy or your husband isn’t interested. One of this will always happen, am I right?”

Kamna was shocked by the aunty’s crude, yet astute observation, but she kept silent, not wanting to reveal the burning desire that constantly wracked her body. The aunty knowingly said “This is exactly why I referred you to that scoundrel Rahim, a woman has her own needs and there will be times when she will be left hanging dry. It is in times like this that we need to use such scoundrels for our own benefit. While Rahim is a repulsive man at most times, he is always discreet and respects the boundaries. He will never force you, apart from taking little liberties. I don’t want to know why your home life is stressed, but a good session with Rahim will relieve a lot of pressure”

Kamna couldn’t believe her ears “Aunty, surely you don’t mean to…”

The aunty laughed “Of course not, that is your own choice, but no one is stopping you from enjoying the little pleasures in life. A compliment on your body even if it is crude, some light touching here and there, the pleasure of a masculine body pressing on you, a rock hard cock poking, such things are a joy to experience. Go to his shop tomorrow dear and enjoy yourself, let the tension go by teasing the man with a saucy smile. I am sure you know how to tease a man, relax and face life one step at a time”

Kamna was silent for a while, thinking on the aunty’s words “Aunty, if you don’t mind me, have you ever…?”

The older woman laughed “Fucked him? Yes twice, even I couldn’t keep the teasing within limits and surrendered to human nature. While the man is crude, his cock is thick and he has lots of energy for a man his age”

Kamna was dumbfounded “But uncle?”

The woman said “What uncle doesn’t know won't bother him. I am discreet, so I have nothing to worry and everything to enjoy”

The next afternoon, Rahim smiled with a knowing expression when Kamna entered the shop. He took her to the back of the shop and leered “So bhabhi, are you ready for the measurements?”

Kamna nodded, letting out a flicker of a smile and not flinching when Rahim gently pressed his hard cock on her soft ass. Rahim saw her regularly for several sessions, at first lightly touching her smooth back and curvy waist with quick caresses of her heavy tits and ass. But over the next few days, he got bolder and openly let his hand rest on her succulent ass while squeezing it gently. Kamna too got into the act giving hot expressions and touching his cock and hard muscular body. Exactly a week after the talk with the aunty, Rahim kissed her for the first time tasting the sweet juicy lips and groped her milky tits. A sudden problem stopped them, even a light squeeze would make her tits spurt thick milk staining her blouse wet. To prevent that Rahim would at first remove the blouse before drinking the sweet milk to his satisfaction.

Their relationship progressed until she began giving him blowjobs, she always held herself back not wanting to cheat on her husband. But the desires inside her only worsened with every visit to the tailor. Finally, she realised there was no way she was going to preserve her chastity and live a happy life. But she was still worried about someone catching them in the act, so after some thinking she decided to invite the tailor to her own house. Unexpectedly Vinod came early on that very day, scaring the living daylights out of her. But the searing lust inside her made her bold and she openly enjoyed the ever-eager Rahim right in her husband’s presence.

For once Vinod’s constant ignoring of her worked in her favour, fortunately he was even engrossed in the sex movie that was a regular during the afternoon. With his explicit permission to take as much time as she needed in the bathroom, Kamna was finally guilt-free and ready to feel a hard cock inside her after a long time. Rahim embraced her hard, rubbing his rough masculine body all over her soft womanly one, the milk and the sticky juices made their body slide over each other blissfully. He slid his erect cock between her thighs and fucked the smooth flesh and the juicy slit.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 07:32 PM