Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Vinod came out of the room wearing shorts and a t-shirt, he was surprised when he saw his wife and the tailor standing behind a makeshift screen, made from a bedsheet. He asked “Ah, why are you standing behind it?”

Kamna said “I am feeling shy in front of you when Rahim bhaiya is taking measurements”

Vinod asked doubtfully “It is just taking measurements, what is there to feel shy about? Oh and why is your blouse unbuttoned?”

Kamna replied casually “To get the best measurements, Rahim bhaiya says, all the blouses I have are ill-fitting and changes the actual shape of my body, so to get the best fitting he wants to measure as direct as possible. That’s why I was feeling shy to do it in front of you, but if you want I can ask him to do it the normal way”

Vinod shrugged “I don’t know about these things, you do whatever you need. But I agree with the tailor, your blouses are too small and tight for a housewife, so get something respectable”

Kamna peeked out of the makeshift curtain “OK, but you know I can't stand heat and my body heats easily, so can I alter them to get more ventilation?”

Vinod said “Your wish”

Kamna gave him a brilliant smile “Thank you, oh and can I try a couple of sleeveless blouses too? It is much more comfortable and I can carry and lift Arushi easily without worrying about my blouse tearing”

He paused “Sleeveless? But…”

Kamna pressed her advantage “Please! It is the trend nowadays, even women in their forties wear sleeveless because of the heat. Please, please, please”

Vinod sighed, he didn’t care about sleeves or sleeveless as long as she didn’t look like a slut “Fine, but only a few, I am still not sure about it”

Kamna gushed “Thank you, thank you”

She turned to a dumfounded Rahim and crowed with pleasure, her voice turned excited and sultry “Rahim bhaiya, you heard my husband, let’s make the cut on the front and back low and remove the sleeves. Take perfect measurements and don’t worry about the time, if you are unsure, don’t hesitate to take it several times, my husband doesn’t like shoddy work”

Rahim cleared his throat with glee “Ah bhabhi, I would love to take you… ah your measurements in minute detail. You will be fully satisfied with my hard work, I can guarantee that you will be happy and satisfied at the end, like all my other customers. But I now need to take all the sizes again, as the old ones are now unusable, I have already spent an hour taking it and can't waste so much time on a single customer”

Kamna interjected “I am sorry Rahim bhaiya, you say you guarantee your work, how can you say that without taking the best measurements. If you trying to charge me more, then forget it, I can always go to that new, young tailor the next street and get a better bargain than you”

Vinod smiled as he heard his wife sternly haggle the price, it felt good to know that she was not a spendthrift and was careful with the money. Finally, Rahim relented “Ok bhabhi I agree, but you are too cruel, dangling the nice offer in front of me and then ready to snatch it away anytime. Now remove your blouse, the sleeves will interfere with the measurement”

Vinod’s smile froze as he turned to watch the silhouettes on the makeshift screen, Kamna slowly removed her blouse taking her sweet time and threw it to the side, letting it fall on Vinod’s side. Suddenly he didn’t feel like smiling, he realised that his faithful wife was standing topless in front of a stranger. But before he could object, Kamna said “Rahim bhaiya, I know tailors are like doctors and women can't be shy in front of you, but I am a married woman, so I can't stand naked in front of you. Do you have something to cover my breasts with?”

Rahim, who was hungrily admiring the heavy naked tits with red swollen nipples, licked his lips “Yes bhabhi, we tailors are pure and discreet, but I understand your problem and have a good solution. Since covering your chest will defeat the purpose, how about applying some whipped cream to give you privacy?”

Vinod was intrigued as he heard his wife ask, “Whipped cream?”

Rahim gleefully said “Yes, it comes in a can and can be sprayed easily, since it is thick it will cover the chest and won't fall off. Many customers like it and even bring their own cans during measurements. Why, last week the head priest’s wife came for a fitting with dozen cans of cream”

Kamna asked with wonder “Dozen cans?”

Rahim nodded “Yes, you know how her community is very strict and conservative, so she made me spray the cream all over her body to protect her chastity. Just covering her chest and hips took five cans by itself, but she was really happy when done with it”

Vinod suddenly remembered the said woman, Vasundhara, who was well respected in the community and was known to be a very wise and devout lady. Childless and barren, she treated all the neighbourly kids as her own and was especially good with teenaged boys who were hard to control. It was common to see the lovely woman in her forties wearing a simple cotton saree and a head full of fresh flowers, surrounded by teenaged boys, whom she taught and guided with a motherly, affectionate manner. He realised that there used to be some rumours about her and some of the boys, but a few years back it all went away quickly, cementing her place as a respected woman of the society.

If even Vasundhara willingly applied the cream thing, then Vinod didn’t mind his own wife doing the same. Kamna, who had been peeking out of the curtain watching Vinod’s reaction, smiled “OK bhaiya, you know best. Give me your cream”

Seeing them working, Vinod took the remote and switched on the TV, wanting to relax for some time without his wife or kid disturbing him. Suddenly Kamna gasped and giggled “Ah, it’s cold”

Rahim leered “Don’t worry bhabhi, it will warm up soon, now lift your arms to the side and let me see your chest properly”

Vinod, who had been startled by her gasp, returned to the TV, on which an English movie was playing. He was about to change the channel, when a sexy blonde woman wearing a flowy silk shirt and tight black trousers entered the scene. His hand froze on the channel button while his eyes eagerly took in the blonde’s slim body and perky tits which poked the soft silk shirt. The silk was translucent, exposing the black lacy bra underneath, the camera paused for a few seconds focusing on the mouth-watering view.

He watched the scene with an open mouth, ignoring the gasps and giggles coming from behind the curtain. The scene changed as a man came behind the woman talking with her before quickly pulling her to a deep kiss. Vinod watched the handsome man suck the woman’s red lips one by one as the camera zoomed to their duelling tongues. He felt his cock rising and becoming hard as he watched the sensual scene, just when he thought that the scene would end due to censorship, it changed into a romantic evening setting with a huge red bed with satin sheets in view.

Vinod couldn’t believe his eyes when the man pushed the sexy blonde onto a table and unbuttoned the silk shirt one by one revealing white skin and the beginnings of a black lace bra. What happened to the censors in the country, why didn’t they cut such erotic scenes from daylight programmes, Vinod wondered. Seeing the man continue unbuttoning the shirt and expose the see-through bra completely and the creamy tits underneath made Vinod realise something. He quickly checked the screen and found no channel logo, the movie wasn’t being telecasted by a channel, it was just the local cable guy brazenly playing the uncut movie.

In a small city like theirs, it was common for cable guys to air their own channels to earn extra money. Usually it would be songs, ads or family movies, anything adult would only be shown after ten to not anger the community. But their cable guy boldly aired a sex film right in the afternoon, either it was a mistake or the man did it wontedly. Vinod stopped caring about the reason once the scene became steamier, he watched as the man slowly removed her very tight trousers while a soft jazz music played in the background.

His cock was tenting his shorts and Vinod, who had been horny after a long time couldn’t help but stroke his cock over the shorts. Suddenly he realised the presence of his wife and the tailor in the same room and quickly checked on them. Thankfully the curtain was still covering the two and they couldn’t see Vinod and the TV that easily. He glanced at the silhouettes which were silent and very close together, the one on the right, which he knew to be Rahim was bent at the hips bringing his upper body over Kamna on the left.

Kamna moaned “Sss… Ahhh!”

Vinod asked “Kamna, are you alright?”

She gasped, her voice throaty and sensual “Yes, it is the tape measure, the metal on it is cold and sharp”

Rahim immediately apologised “Sorry bhabhi, here let me keep this on you, so that it will get warm from your skin”

With the two occupied, Vinod eagerly turned his attention to the TV, not wanting to miss anything. By then the man had removed the trousers completely, letting the camera capture the woman’s slim, sexy body, without an ounce of fat. The camera focussed specially on the translucent bra, letting the viewers catch glimpses of the white skin underneath capped by the obscure pink nipples. It then moved down showcasing her flat stomach, cute navel and the matching lace thong which snugly cupped her moist pussy. The temperature in the room went higher as the man kissed all over the woman’s body, leaving wet trails on the flawless white skin.

Vinod’s mind turned numb with the rush of hot blood full of desire, his hand gripped his cock fully and stroked it while fully engrossed in the erotic scene. He completely didn’t notice the suckling sounds coming from behind the curtain, where an equally lustful Rahim latched onto Kamna’s swollen nipples drinking the sweet milk spurting into his mouth eagerly. His hands covered both voluminous tits squeezing them hard to spurt more milk all over themselves. Kamna pulled the curtain down and checked on her husband who was rubbing his cock, while watching the sexy scene on the TV. She was both relieved and disappointed that her husband didn’t find her sexy and was focussed on some other woman. But Rahim’s skilful mouth and hands quickly diverted her attention and drops of sweet nectar dripped from her inflamed pussy.

Her hands automatically slid to the tailor’s dhoti pushing it aside so that she could stroke the thick cock directly. Rahim moaned as he felt his cock stroked by the sexy Kamna’s soft hands, more and more precum oozed out turning her hands wet and sticky. Rahim sucked the long nipple hard and squeezed the other one in his hand to spurt more milk. The milk fell on her lovely tits making him lick the liquid all over her breasts, even as more milk splattered on the skin he had just cleanly licked.

While Rahim ravaged Kamna’s bountiful tits, Vinod was fully immersed into the movie, the man had removed the tantalising bra revealing the proud, perky tits in all its glory. The man teased the woman for a while before sucking on the hard, pink nipples, savouring them one by one. Vinod was rock hard, the rubbing over the shorts only made the fire of desire rage hotter, quickly he checked on the situation. The two behind the curtain were silent, except he heard a soft slurping and wet squishing sound “Kamna? Are you alright?”

Kamna struggled to spit out the thick cock which stretched her mouth wide and croaked “Yes, yes, Rahim bhaiya is applying the cream on my neck, do you want something?”

Vinod smiled “No, I was just checking, don’t mind me”

Seeing them busy, Vinod guiltily took his cock out and stroked it while watching the man savour the sexy blonde. Rahim moaned as Kamna once again gulped his cock, sucking it skilfully and without any hesitation that her husband was sitting just a few feet away. Kissing sounds from the TV masked the lewd slurping and sounds of suction, the movie had turned more erotic with the man undressing and pouncing on the naked blonde beauty. Vinod who had always expected the lovemaking to be cut short was once again pleasantly surprised when the scene dragged on with potential for more action. The camera quickly captured the man’s long naked dick, fully hard and swinging as he spread the woman’s thighs before kneeling between them.

The movie was softcore and avoided focussing on the man’s cock or her pussy for more than a few seconds. Still Vinod could catch out several quick shots of pink, cleanly shaven pussy that glistened with juices. Having been holding back in fear of the scene ending halfway through, Vinod now jerked off without hesitation, though the presence of his wife and the tailor dampened his ardour.

Rahim and Kamna were in a similar situation, they were ready for a hard fucking, but feared Vinod’s presence. Finally, Kamna whispered something to Rahim, who grinned widely “Bhabhi, the measurement is done, but we need to remove the cream properly or it will stay on for a few days”

Vinod froze when he heard Rahim saying that they were done, he looked at his hard cock aching for an orgasm after a long time. He sighed with relief when Kamna said “Rahim bhaiya, I don’t want to make a mess here, let’s go to the bathroom to clean it”

Rahim grinned “OK bhabhi, but it will take at least half an hour to thoroughly remove the cream through a special solution”

Kamna smiled back before raising her voice “Vinod? Arushi should still be sleeping, but can you take care of her in case she wakes up?”

Vinod too smiled, happy for having gotten the privacy for a satisfying jerkoff session, he turned away from the curtain to hide his naked cock and said “Don’t worry, I will take care of her, you don’t have to rush. Remove the cream fully because I don’t want Arushi to get sick from something”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 07:31 PM