Chat leads to Sins
I joined office and after a few days called Ritu.

“Hello”

“Hi” said Ritu

“Aur kya haal chaal”

“Bas theek”

“Sirf Theek kyon” I asked

“bas aise hee”

“kya hua Manish honeymoon pe so gaya”

“woh baat nahin hai, bus current nahin hai”

“Toh Bhabhi jaan aao aapke socket mein apna charger daal doon, charge ho jaaogi”

“chup – main tumhari Bhabhi hoon” she said

“kab milegi” I asked

“pata nahin”

“chalo kuchh jugaad karta hoon. Mera lund yaad aata hai” I was crude with her

“hmmmm bahut”

“chal bye”

“bye”

My office was at ITO in Delhi.  Ritu joined some institution in India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road.  I had started going to IHC more often, being in Govt office had its own benefits.  Ritu and I had started going to Lodhi Gardens for some fun during lunch breaks.  Every other day I would have the benefit of those gorgeous lips on my cock. My hands on those coveted curves and my lips on hers. A few times had lowered my trousers and her lowers making her naked ass to rest on my naked tool.

So one fine day I was enjoying Ritu, Anju just “happened” to come to Lodhi Garden and managed to find our “secluded spot” by “accident”.

“maamu maami aap?” she exclaimed in mock anger surprise

“Anju Anju….” said Ritu but couldn’t say a word.

She was scared. It could have had serious implications.

Anju just ran away from the scene, I followed her and “caught” her at another spot, engaged in a passionate kiss and came back to the ‘crime scene’.

R – I am sorry Anju I am sorry, bahek gayi thee

A – I didn’t expect it from you Maami. Maamu toh kunwaare hain, aap toh shaadi shuda hain.

V (me) – chhod na Anju, aage se nahin hoga. We will be careful.

A – Mujhe sab pata hai maamu

R – Anju

A – kya maami

I pulled Ritu close again and kissed her in front of Anju

V – jaa jo karna hai kar le, I challenged Anju.

A – maamu maamu…. she was silent now.

Ritu was looking at me with some pride, thinking that I have won the battle.  She didn’t know anything about it.

Anju was very good at theatrics and left ‘crying.’

R – Vicky ab kya hoga

V – kuchh nahin hoga jaan

R – But Anju

V – Main hoon na

Ritu melted into me feeling a lot more secure in my arms.

V – Ritu, ab jo hoga saath saath dekhenge. You are mine

She fell for all those words or may be my cock had a role to play as well.

One day I got a call from Ritu telling me that she is pregnant and most likely I am the father of the kid. I didn’t know how to react. Somehow Ritu’s mom Shalu had my undivided attention.

I called her

“hello”

“Hi Shalu its me Vicky”

“kaise ho beta”

“main theek hoon Shalu”

“ghar pe sab kaise hain beta”

“sab theek hain shalu”

She was trying to put me in place by calling me beta and I was trying to maintain the parity by calling her by name. 

“Shalu pata chala aapko ki Ritu pregnant hai”

“yes I know uski maa jo hoon, kal shaam ko hee bataya”

“ok mujhe toh parson se pata tha, shayad bachche ke baap ko pahele batana chahati hogi”

Shalu didn’t know what to say, I had clearly told her that I have fathered her daughter’s kid. But still trying to act defiant, she said “haan Manish ko pahele bataya hoga”

I started laughing.

“Shalu I know you have understood, but will not accept. Ritu is a delicious babe”

“Vicky” she said a bit loudly.

“Don’t be angry honey, if Ritu is delicious so are you – I am sure”

Seeing that she was pretty angry, I ended the call.

Manish’s mom, my tayiji, was not well and he had to travel a lot for office work, hence it was decided to let Ritu be at her parent’s place till delivery. The day she was to go, Manish had to abstain for office work. Didi pitched in saying I should take her. I smiled and agreed.

So Ritu and I started our journey from Delhi to Chandigarh via road in my car.  It was like a husband was going with his wife to his in-laws.

As we reached Chandigarh, Ritu’s parents and her younger sister welcomed us. I was accorded a special welcome since took pains to drop my Bhabhi. We travelled on a Friday and Monday was some Government off, so I could enjoy my stay for 2-3 days based on progress with the beauties.  Friday went towards settling in Ritu for many months.  Ritu’s dad and sister went out for something in the evening, may be to buy a few things for Ritu.  Ritu and I were standing at the terrace where she hugged me tight and we were engaged in a passionate kiss.

“Vicky aapko kaise chhodun” she was in tears due to our separation for a few months atleast.

“Chinta mat karo, video chat karenge” I was trying to console her

We again engaged in a French kiss and post that for some reason, she bent down to touch my feet.  I didn’t know how to react.  We had a viewer – Shalini.

She couldn’t hold herself back “Ritu what is this”

I smiled put my arm around Ritu which gave her immense confidence and she said “Mom wohi jo aapne dekha. Vicky mera sab kuchh hain, biwi main Manish ki hoon but ye mere maalik hain”

Even I was surprised at the words used, cock and chest swelled with pride though.

She was unstoppable “bachche ke pita bhi Vicky hee hain”

“Whaat” said Shalu

“Yes Mom – Vicky hee sab kuchh hain. Accept him as your Daamad”

Shalini was crestfallen. Didn’t know how to react? She was okay with her daughter double timing with someone but this was a case of open rebellion. Given the condition of Ritu, first trimester of her pregnancy, Shalini was wise enough to not give her mental tension. Things could go wrong, very wrong.

She took a deep breath and said “Ritu, jo tumne kiya woh theek nahin hai but then tum adult ho, sab samajhte ho. Iske ache burey results ho sakte hain.”

As Ritu wanted to respond, she just stopped her in between with a show of hand.

“I can understand why you like Vicky. He is jovial, outgoing and more daring as compared to a sober Manish. It was perhaps our mistake that we got someone like Manish instead of someone like Vicky for you. Cannot accept him as Daamaad but as Manish’s elder brother only. Can accept him as your friend”

I looked at Ritu reassuringly.

“Mam mujhe daamaad maan lo na” I said to Shalini

“Nahin” she was angry

“Maan lo na shalini ji” I persisted

“No” she said again but a bit mellowed down “but kaise maanu aur kyon maanu” she questioned me

“Mujhe ek sexy saali aur hot saas mil jaayegi” I said trying to lighten the mood.

All three of us went silent for a few seconds and after a silence of about 15-20 excruciating seconds, Ritu laughed, I laughed, we both laughed hysterically, forcing even Shalini to smile, albeit a bit late.

“Shalini ji damaad na sahi dost to maan lo, I went with open arms to her” she was floored had no other option but to open them for me.

I hugged her, my back was towards Ritu, pressed Shalini’s ass fully well knowing she cannot do anything and whispered “I love you sexy shalu saasu”

I formally “handed over” Ritu to Shalini

“iska dhyaan rakhna” Ritu was starry eyed. 

I pulled Ritu and kissed her bang on lips in front of Shalini, pressed her ass, licked her cleavage, pressed her boobs. She was game putting up a show for her mom.

“Shalini ji, remember she is mine, biwi chaahe Manish ki ho”

Not knowing what to do or say, Shalu turned her back and decided to go down to the kitchen “Ritu ek baat toh hai, teri mom aur meri na honay wali saasu hai toh maal” Ritu smiled, guess Shalu too smiled and gave us a look of surprise and started walking downstairs.  I went ahead and held her hand and pulled back on the terrace.    

“Chhodo Vicky” she said

“Nahin pahele chhodo damaad ji bolo”

She tried to free herself but in vain and then finally relented “chhodo naa daamaad ji”

Ritu smiled. I smiled and Shalu too smiled finally.

“kya chhodun Saasu ji”

“mera haath”

“phir kya pakdun”

She looked at me in mock anger.

“Aapne mujhe damaad maana ho ya na ho, mere liye toh aap hee sexy saas ho”

“ok ji – chalo ab neeche” she said. Mission was accompalished, battle won, no need to continue. I held Ritu’s hand and very carefully guided her down the stairs. Shalini was seeing us with a certain degree of desire and wish. Wish I was the real deal.

We placed Ritu in her room and Shalini went to the kitchen. I followed her.

I put my hands on her shoulders.  “Thanks Shalu ji”

“Vicky I can understand why she likes you but woh Manish ki biwi hai. Gadbad ho gayi toh”

“kuchh nahin hoga agar aap saath de meri sexy saasu” I reassured.

She smiled.

I moved forward and hugged her from behind. She tried to get away but I was too strong for her. “Don’t fight, enjoy it” I whispered and licked her neck. Before I could proceed any further, the wretched doorbell rang.

I patted her ass and went to answer the doorbell. She couldn’t move an inch.

It was her hubby and daughter at the door. Shalini’s younger daughter was a hot babe in her own right. She was doing her M.Com and was around 22-23. She had great curves, creamy white skin and brownish silky hair. She wore specs which added to her sexiness giving her a sexy studious look.

Next morning, Sonia came to me to discuss some issues on tax related chapters of hers in M.Com. Ritu had prodded her for the same.  She had asked her parents too. God knows why she was scared.

“Vicky ji aapse kuchh help chahiye thee” Sonia said in the most requesting tone possible.

“haan haan bolo Sonia” I responded

“kahin main aapko disturb toh nahin kar rahi” she continued her modest tone.

“khoobsoorat ladkiyan mujhe kabhi disturb nahin karti” I responded trying to lighten the mood with the desired results. She smiled.

“Corporate Taxation aur Personal Income Tax ke chapters ki queries hain” she said.

“Haan haan le aao. Income Tax officer hoon, kuchh tukka toh maar hee loonga”  I said.

We were in their living room.  Shalini, her hubby and Ritu smiled at my responses.

And the discusson started. The other three left leaving me and Sonia together. Studies continued for over 3 hours with us being showered with snacks at regular intervals.  She had a hell lot of queries regarding exemptions, reasons for exemptions and their applicability etc, adjudication of the same ….. I had practical experience and hence could come out with flying colours.

The girl was happy at the end of the interaction.

“Thank you Vicky ji – itne achche se toh hamaare professors nahin padha paatey” she said.

“Professors don’t have practical experience” I said sounding very professional.

“Jo bhi ho, thank you very much” she said

“Kya sookha sookha thanks” I said.

“toh geela kaise karun Vicky ji” she said with a glint in her eyes.

“woh bhi bata dunga” I said smilingly.  Only Ritu and Shalini could gather the import of the sentence. Was way beyond Ritu’s dad. Sonia could guess somewhat.

Shalini pitched in “Sonia why don’t you take Vicky for a trip of Chandigarh”

Ritu was jealous others were pleased.

I looked at her and then said “Ritu tum bhi chalo” before Ritu could say yes, Shalini jumped in “Vicky is stage mein rest bahut zaroori hai – cannot take chances” I had to accept this logic.

Well anyways, me and Sonia were going around Chandigarh. Compared to Delhi, Chandigarh is a very small city, almost 1/15 th of its size, though very planned, neat & clean but still size does matters.  So after customary round of Sector 17, Elante, Rock Garden we were at Sukhna Lake. That is Chandigarh site seeing for you.  The weather was quite good, being close to shivalik hills has own advantages, it turned cloudy and a good cool breeze was blowing.

Sonia was taking pics and in some of the pics we were together and I casually put my hand around her shoulders, she looked at me, said nothing and then clicked. In the next joint pic my hand ventured a bit down south to her mid back and in the final one it was a few inches away from her ass.

I then offered to take her pics and took some good shots and finally when she saw them, she was impressed.

“Lovely pics Vicky” she said complimenting me

“Arrey tum itnee haseen ho toh pics bhi haseen honi thee”

She looked at me and smiled.

“your boy friend must be one lucky bastard” I said

“koi bf nahin hai mera” she said and smiled at my usage of lucky bastard.

“kyon Chandigarh ke munde impotent hain ya gay” I continued

“woh toh nahin pata but abhi koi bf nahin hai”

“hmmm abhi nahin hai” I underlined her words.

“Gadha hee hoga jo tumhe chhod gaya” I continued praising her

She smiled and said “Canada chala gaya”

I laughed aloud “Punjabiyon ki favourite country” and said “since you are single and I assume ready to mingle, may I present my candidature for your consideration?”

She smiled and we shook hands.

It was lovely weather and we were walking side by side. We reached one corner of sukhna lake. I looked in her eyes and said “Sonia I want you”

She didn’t know how to respond and started walking away from me, I held her hand and repeatded “Sonia I want you” and I left her hand.  She was walking in front of me, looked back at me, waited for me to join and we walked towards the car together.

“How can I love you? I don’t even know you?”

“Who said anything about love – I said I want you”

“But matlab same…” her voice trailed off

“It is not same honey” I said with my focus on road. “khair leave it – ek offer de raha hoon, do let me know if you wish to have an exclusive photo  session with me” I smiled at her

“Sochungi” she smiled and looked outside.

“you have great curves, bahut hot lagogi”

She looked at me bewildered, how could I talk like that – may be being from big city Delhi made difference, she thought and didn’t respond.

We reached by dinner time and had a quiet dinner. All the while Ritu was looking at us trying to pick up some signals. Same was the case with Shalini but both were in for some disappointment. I was more in conversation with Ritu’s dad, Mr Sharma.

It so happened, that Mr Sharma got a frantic call from his friend in Baddi, Himachal Pradesh. There was a fire in his factory and he sought his help to manage. He was his dear friend and Mr Sharma wanted to go and help him. Before Shalini or Sonia could say anything, Ritu egged his dad to go to help his friend.
[+] 1 user Likes Dreamer0410's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 10:58 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 10:59 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:03 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:03 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Dreamer0410 - 11-11-2021, 11:04 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by Rizzi1198 - 12-11-2021, 10:16 AM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by sandy4hotgirls1 - 12-11-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins - by usaiha2 - 15-11-2021, 12:19 PM