Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
Prince Babul, I am supporting the views of Lactator..
First of all.. congratulations for your successful first attempt of erotic story writer.. and your first story tells us about your creative  capabilities as a erotic story writer.. and what a subject.. you have chosen.. the gradual progress with different characters and the dialogues with erotics actions.. what we tend to imagine as a reader what might be the scene there..
Pls. Don't stop and carry on with your versions and enjoy the full freedom with your thoughts and narrates here.. we very much love this story.. you as a writer can take the liberty of choosing different characters and their Characteristics.. like her kind nature or her capacity to produce milk from her milk-tanks.. or other law class Characters..
first I thought Ramen might be the masterstroke but lately it will be Usman the aged guy.. what a super idea to move this story to next level..
Though you told that it will be short story.. but don't take it towards its closing so soon...
From my side what I feel earlier.. that the the beggar before fucking her.. will try to hang mangalsutra to consider his wife in the absence of her husband.. and just wanted that what you have gathered different characters one by one at the same place.. and it opened to all about her breastfeeding.. but rather you kept something like some hidden erotic adventures.. you can develop story with each character.. if tyou feel so.. otherwise it's your story and do whatever you wish.
Thanks..
[+] 3 users Like Yampag's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Young housewife breastfeeds various low class people - by Yampag - 15-11-2021, 10:45 PM