Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
I had to wait till Sunday evening when I again paid a visit to the family..

Everyone was seated in the lawn... I got jealous seeing Sakshi seated close to her husband.. But managed to give a smile to the nice couple.
The ladies after greeting me formally went inside for getting some coffee.
We talked about the progress of their business and how to proceed further.
Just then Raman got a call and he walked apart to some corner where the network was more clear.
As soon as Raman was at a distance far enough not to hear us, Ranjit asked - "Hope you are ok?" and smiled..
I smiled back - "I am fine as always... But the two days seemed to be very difficult for me."
Ranjit laughed - "Sakshi told me that you were a gentleman."
I wondered what else Sakshi would have told him? She must not have told him about the hand job??
I replied - " You have got such a nice wife." " But what about you and Rashmi? Did you have any chance."
Ranjit said - "We were not looking for chances yaar. We were good buddies since college. I respect her."
( I wondered to myself if he would be speaking the truth. God only knows what happened behind the closed doors.)
" But you know one thing Param." - he continued. - "My mind was always drifted to what Sakshi and you might be doing." "I was so envious of you thinking what you might have been involved in. I trust Sakshi a lot. After this my love for her has increased tremendously."
(And I thought that my lust for her has increased tremendously.)
Ranjit continued - "And you know what. Such events adds excitement to our relationship. It was so nice to be back again with my sweet wife." And he laughed...
I also smiled back to him mischievously - "Now dont say that you will be repeating such events again."
Ranjit laughed - "Even if such a circumstance comes, dont think that you will be getting any chances.".
I said - "Just being in Sakshi's company is enough for me. She is such a nice person to hang out with." "And I do not expect anything more. I also respect her and her love for you. The fact that she loves you a lot has added to my respect for her." (I wanted to make Ranjit feel that I do not have any special feelings about Sakshi. so that he would be comfortable if I hang around her.)
"Hmmm." - said Ranjit...
Raman returned by then and took his seat just as the ladies brought tea and snacks for us.
(It seemed Neha was not in the house.)
"where is Neha? Cant see her around." - I asked.
"To her friend's house" - came the reply.
(It was such a family of hot women that I was often confused during masturbating about whom to fantasize.)
Anyway that day I returned back earlier, declining their offer to stay for dinner.
Just as I reached home, I got a call from Neha. She was angry at me that i didnt wait for her for another 15 minutes. I apologized to her and gave some silly excuse.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM