Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
Short update- 
Guys got some free time, wrote a small update. Giving it here as you guys are very enthusiastic

Meanwhile, next turn was Anwar’s and he opted for a dare.
Maya took out her make up kit and told: You have five minutes, do make up and pose for a selfie like a girl. Anwar took that to the toilet. In five minutes, Maya’s phone buzzed with selfie’s. Anwar had done a good job. They heard water splashing, and he was probably undoing it.
As Anwar came out, Nazir yelled, “ You got good chances to make it as a girl” and drank another shot
Maya and Lakshmi followed suit. Now Lakshmi felt the effects of alcohol and hookah smoke. And it showed that she wasn’t the housewife with her defences on. And Anwar, slowly rotated the bottle, and it again stopped near Lakshmi.
Lakshmi: Truth.
Anwar: If you weren’t married, would you fancy Nazir?
Maya: Ooh good one, I like that.
Lakshmi: Of course, I would have happily dated him if I wasn’t married. He’s handsome and funny.
Nazir blew a flying kiss at Lakshmi. She giggled and gave him one back. Nazir and Anwar smiled, knowing her inhibitions are getting lowered.
As Lakshmi spun the bottle the intercom rang. Nazir asked them to bring them the food.
The bottle stopped at Maya. Maya protested Lakshmi hardly spun the bottle. But Nazir said rules are rules.
Maya (sighing): Ok, dare this time.
Nazir: Remember your college farewell, when your boyfriend praised your ability to remove the bra without removing top. I would like to see that.
Lakshmi’s drunk brain stopped working. Maya’s boyfriend’s brother was asking her to take off her bra, that too in his presence and nobody seemed to have a problem with that. And she was dripping wet. Lakshmi felt like she is watching a movie. It is Lakshmi in the movie, but with a different brain. And then she looked towards Maya. And what followed was one of the most seductive things she has ever seen. Maya got her right bra strap to her shoulders, removed her arm from underneath the strap and then did the same with left arm. Now she pulled down her bra towards navel, rotated it, unclipped it.
Maya: If it was a competition, I would have held records. (and throws her bra towards Nazir)
Nazir takes the bra and places it on the table like a symbol of victory. The doorbell rings and waiter’s come with food. As they place the sandwiches, they saw the bra. They looked at both girls until one of them spotted Maya’s nipples. As they left, Maya yelled,” U knew they were coming, that’s why u placed my bra on table, u naughty bastard.”
Nazir: Well, I did think it through.
As Nazir took another shot, Anwar and Lakshmi too took one. Maya: I’ll make u pay back
Maya spun the bottle and as if per Maya’s wish, it stopped on Nazir. Lakshmi meanwhile was in wonderland. She once again imagined having sex with Nazir in a movie hall and also went back to Anwar fucking Maya the previous day. Meanwhile, Nazir chose truth fearing Maya.
Maya: Anwar please ask Nazir something embarrassing.
Anwar (thinking): Ohk. We all know u fantasize Lakshmi. Describe your last fantasy.
Nazir: (looking at Lakshmi) I’m sorry Lakshmi
Lakshmi (well, surely she was fantasizing Nazir, so cant blame him for fantasizing): It’s ohk. It’s your age.
Nazir: Well its mainly kissing. A long deep kiss to melt her red lips. I would bit it softly and our tongue’s would meet. Her body would be crushing to mine. My hands would be slowly feeling hers body and vice versa.
Lakshmi was sure she had an came after hearing this story. She squirmed in her seat, wanting to finger herself. Anwar noticed it too.
As Nazir spun the bottle, it was Lakshmi’s turn again. As she blurted truth, Anwar objected, “ sorry dear, u had 2 truths, now it’s dare time.”
Maya: Ohk. Now its show time. Dance with Anwar on a romantic song.
Lakshmi (well her brain had stopped working): Ohk.
Maya turned on a romantic song. It is when she tried to get up, Lakshmi knew how deabiltated she was. Her hands and legs hardly moved as she got up. It was as if her brain lost control of her body parts. Anyway she managed to get up, Anwar was right beside her. He held her hand and rolled her closer to him. Now he used his other arm to press her waist onto him. Lakshmi unconsciously took her free hand to his shoulder. Well the music forced some footwork from them and they started swaying a little. But Anwar was concentrating on pressing her body on his groin. And as they were in close contact, Lakshmi could feel it. Anwar was erect and his organ was rubbing on her midriff. And this induced further waterworks in her pussy, which by now was well doing one job, keeping her panties wet. After some swaying and grinding, the song was ending so Anwar used this opportunity to rotate her and lift her. His left hand was holding her near her armpit and he used his right hand to lift her legs from the thighs. He grabbed at a location right below her skirt ended, and lifted her effortlessly. Now as if balancing her, his grip moved upwards, under the skirt. Lakshmi more or less had her second small orgasm there.
Anwar could hear Lakshmi’s heartbeats as he lifted her. He felt her thighs and one sideboob nicely. He could feel her legs vibrate as he gripped them. She was a in a distant universe from where she was last week. As Anwar slowly kept her on the floor, Maya and Nazir whistled and took a shot each. Maya offered the spinning bottle to Lakshmi.
Lakshmi spun the bottle and took a sandwich as she was hungry. It was Anwar’s turn. He chose truth.
Maya: Describe the wildest moment in your life.
Anwar: Sorry Nazir, u weren’t there. It’s when me and Imran went to Thailand. U couldn’t come because of the fever. We were doing normal bachelor stuff like soapy massage and blowjob bars when this guy met us at the hotel bar. When we discussed Bangkok and girls, he told u should try the high end services here. U get Russians, Indians everything. So we finalized an Indian girl for 50000 for a night. She was the sluttiest girl I have ever met. Me and Imran spent the next 24 hours fucking her in all possible positions. Then I had some more fantasies, we extended her for a day. We took her to a night club in a onepiece without any underwear. At the nightclub we fingered her, she went below the table and blew us. Then we took her to the beach and f**ked her there. Gosh, she was slutty, ready for anything, anywhere.
Now Lakshmi seriously thought of asking Nazir to fuck her. She was so far gone. The itch in her pussy was irresistible and the game didn’t look like it would lose its sexual nature. So far she hadn’t done anything wrong, but she felt if it goes on, she will have to masturbate in front of them. Anwar meanwhile had spun the bottle and it was Maya again.
Maya: Bring it on, dare time.
Nazir: Don’t challenge me.
Maya: Oh. What is the task.
Nazir: Call the waiter and flash him.
Maya: What? Seriously??
Nazir: Told you, don’t challenge.
Maya went to the landline and asked for some water. As the waiter rang the bell, Maya opened the door and talked something to the waiter. Then suddenly, Maya raised her T shirt and flashed him. It was made easy by the fact, she didn’t have her bra on. As she came back with water bottles, “Not only I did it, we don’t have to pay for this water.”
Nazir applauded and took another shot. Anwar and Lakshmi followed. Lakshmi wasn’t now worried about husband or anything. Only thing she could think of was her orgasm. She just wanted a release. She felt like she was a ticking time bomb. Anwar and Nazir could understand the tension on her face. Maya meanwhile announced,” Let’s wind up. Last round, mandatory dare.”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beautiful Tamil ***** housewife seduced and trapped - by rajutony87 - 14-11-2021, 11:04 AM