Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Later I told each and every step about her first night or our first night in five star hotel beside her room . I told her how I made her hot by touching and how she was controlling herself . for me it was the golden opportunity of my life and I could not afford to lose such a once in a life time chance . I had determined to have her . that day I told her about me breaking your seal and fucking you after breaking your ego . she was getting excited but I should appreciate her for her self control . despite of my verbal excitement she was controlling herself . at last I played last trick by poking my hard cock between her ass crack and sort of dry humping . at last she lost control on herself and yield to me .
I detailed how I fucked nandini didi in hotel room . I was giving her verbal description in such a erotic way that it was no less than a erotic movie she was watching . for my amazement I was hard by remembering those scenes .

but most sad part of that erotic night is her firm conditions . she made me promise her that she would be mine for that night only and it will never repeat in rest of life . and she has adhered to it , she not only talks as before in past but does not mingle with me . she is burning in shame and guilt . today I tried to cool her by keeping my hand on her thigh , for that only she mistook me and left the chair in pretext of curd . had closed my eyes in effort of concealing my feelings . while I was detailing I was feeling excited due to fresh memories of my blissful fuck of a most naïve and beautiful woman . I felt I was with her and fucking most desired girl . without my knowledge my cock had got hard even at this tens e moment . I kept my eyes closed to conceal my feelings while I lay beside vidya . I heard some stirring beside me still I didn’t open my eyes as I could not face glaring eyes of vidya . next minute I felt her body and next moment I felt my cock is entering some moist and hot canal . then I opened my eyes to find vidya riding me taking my hard on into her burning chute . most important thing I observed is it was dripping juice , does it mean she got excited by hearing how her bhabhi got fucked by me . was she as excited as me by hearing it , is she not angry with me . all these thoughts were hitting my mind and there she is hitting my loin with hers and she was fucking in frenzy . now I got courage and opened my eyes again to look at her face . she was lost in her own word of ecstasy and continued banging me . her face had become red with excitement and her nostrils flared , she was breathing hard and started moaning loudly . I could not keep quite , I mustered courage and hold her both boobs which were jiggling due to jumping . I kept them pressing both boobs at a time , this pose is always fascinates me because I can hold both boobs at a time and enjoy fucking without any strain . I too was enjoying this fuck , my precum mixed with her leaking juice was making my cock slide easy . room was filled with fucking sound along with creaking sound of cot . any one present in house could easily detect what was going inside with loud moaning of young couple .
She kept pumping me and I was raising my butt to meet her hard thrusts . I was enjoying looking at beautiful new bride being fucked by other than her hubby . come on dear fuck you bhayya I encouraged her . take it my darling brother m take your sister chute enjoy it in absence of her husband . let us make an illegitimate baby . let us make a baby of brother and sister unison . press your sister bhaichod boobs hard , ha yes like this oh my god you have grown so much in my wet pussy . it is filled to the limit , are you more excited by telling story of how you fucked your sister . come on raise your butt and ram that solid cock in your sister ha , ohhhhhhh . she started moving like a engine , my cock was moving like engine piston . I had to think if she continues like this for longer , my cock may ware out . she had reached peak she was shouting loudly , I had to seal her mouth with mine otherwise she would wake up all the neighbors . I sealed her mouth with mine , still she was jumping on me , if I was a weak person she would break my pelvis bone . at last with a big grunt she convulsed and next moment she collapsed like a dead body . slowly I lay back letting her lay on me . her breathing was so fast I thought she will never come to normal . her vaginal fluid was washing my cock and balls and flowing on bed below me .
She took minutes to recover , when she was ok she raised her head to look into my eyes . I smiled at her , she too smiled back . she placed her palm over my chest and still was smiling at me . I raised my head to meet her face . she pushed my face back . how was it bro , how did I threaten you . you were so scared , your face had lost all the blood in it and had become so pale . it was worth taking photo . this is the first time I had seen you so scared . some times brain stops working when you are so much scared . she was teasing me .
Me – what should have I done , you became so serious and was shouting at me .
She – always you teased me and made me fool by your silly acts and I was your easy prey . this time I took all the advantage and was successful to frighten you . you didn’t even observe , when I was talking about my dear bhabhi , your cock was inside my pussy . if I was really angry would have I asked you to fuck me . you were an fool , I slowly raised that subject , today I came to know or I confirmed it . I was expecting this kind of thing from , particularly when we returned from Bangalore , you had become closer than ever . you started hugging in presence of every one , it is not a new thing , even before also both of you used to touch each other . but attitude had changed , I could see love flowing from both of you towards each other . but there was some difference between yours and hers . when it was close hug , her chest flattened on your chest , your eyes were saying different story , many times you got excited , but not she . she used to be like hugging her own bro with pride and love . some times your expressions changed with her nearness . always your facial expressions changed which no one could ascertain but me , not even my bro mom or dad and even bhabhi but me as I am in love with you .
I was expecting that you have started not only liking her but loving her . I never objected it as I was all the time happy for you could make most ideal pair in the world . both of you have so many similarities , especially both of you care for others than own self . both of you are ideals , and most important I love both of you . she is not made for my bro dinesh , in fact she is made for you , but bad luck has joined them as wife and hubby .
Me – I stopped her , it is not she , it is you who could make an ideal couple with me . if by luck had got you as wife , I would have lived most sincere with you and never could think of cheating you ever .
She – thanks bhayya for having so much faith in me , I am really lucky to have you as my bro and care taker . coming back to the point I was expecting such thing could happen , I know your capacity but I was still speculant knowing my bhabhi she is so strict and self disciplined and well mannered . I was under impression that even if you try to seduce her , you would fail in her case than any one in the world . but you did it congratulations bro .
Me – why should you congratulate , I think you should be angry with me for doing such nasty things to your most loved bhabhi . and stealing her chastity as well cheating you for the matter of fact .
She – not for you dear , whatever you do is acceptable by me unless you harm her and I am sure you will never harm any one but impossible for her .

o be frank I wanted to substitute me for you with another girl till you are married . I tried to introduce you with couple of my friends , specially who have crush on you . but you never paid attention to them . I was under impression that you have other contacts with being whom you would not miss my absence or you are hesitating for not to hurt me by making friendship with any of them . I didn’t expect that you would be able to seduce most beautiful and naïve girl who is very strict and can never yield to any one , you did it that too under my nose . that is the reason I congratulate you . second is now I am happy you got very good girl for you and will remain yours forever other than she being equally nice with my bro dinesh .
Me – you are wrong here , I told you no our contract was only for that night and it would never repeat again .
She – whose condition was it , yours or hers . if it is yours it will be broken at any time , if it is hers it is difficult , she laughed at me .
Me – it is her condition and I had accepted it , I have promised her that I will never provoke her for sex . or even touch her sexually , that is the reason she was upset in the noon . but you didn’t tell me how you acquired this all information , did she tell you . is she upset and guilty for her deeds with me ?
She – as you know we some times give bath to each other especially on menses days . today she was bit upset for unknown reason , on asking she said she is too much tired of marriage work and followed by so many guests in the home . so I suggested hot shower , so it would reduce body pain and make you feel light . she accepted it and went for shower , but I called her back to apply castor oil on her body and little light massage , for which she was not ready but I forcibly entered bath room with oil ( some people use castor oil and some use coconut oil in karnatak ) . when I was applying on her back I found few bruises and teeth marks , I had never seen such marks on her , so it cant be my bro who did all these and as far as I know he is not a aggressive lover as I have never heard loud moans form their room . next possible person in this world is none other than you and I do know you spent a night together in a same room on my wedding night . so it was you who did it , and second proof is some time when you are aggressive you bite hard or when you want to fuck ass and if she might not have cooperated , you must have aroused her by biting and chewing her back lesh and later she must have yielded is my theory of shree’s sexual law .
Me – wow you are much faster than Newton , you have made laws on sex , my god you are so brilliant . I hugged her tight , my all the pressure had gone a minute , most important is she accepted our relation and not at all jealous or angry .
She – thanks for the compliment bro , I have learnt few things from you and remember them and use whenever necessary . once you were telling about how to correlate on some matter and using that theory I did this guess work and I hit bulls eye . part of the credit should go to you too , she hugged me back and kissed my cheeks .
Here I was happy for all the developments , though I may not get her bhabhi that is didi , at least no damage will be done to her .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 02:59 PM