Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
As he moved towards clubhouse, he made it a bit faster. So this forced Lakshmi to hold on tightly. Again reaching the clubhouse, Nazir went to the reception and enquired about Anwar. They said they haven’t seen him. Lakshmi now grew more confident, “ Get ready to wear a skirt.” Nazir by know had understood Lakshmi’s psychology and ego. He asked her, “ Want to up the stakes?”. Lakshmi was confused.
Lakshmi: What more?
Nazir: If they aren’t at the flat, I lose and I’ll dance for u in a skirt.
Lakshmi: What if I lose?
Nazir: U will kiss me.
Lakshmi was taken aback.
Nazir, understanding the situation, played it on her ego: I just suggested as you seemed confident.
Lakshmi: I am confident.
Nazir: I am ohk both ways.
Lakshmi: Ohk, let’s raise the stakes.
Nazir: Good, let’s check the flat
As they approached the building, they couldn’t see any SUV parked outside. As Lakshmi pointed this out, Nazir told, “ It’s a residential building, they’ll use the back entrance.” To Lakshmi’s horror, there it was, the same brown colored SUV.
Lakshmi,” It doesn’t prove they are having sex.”
Nazir, “ Lemme prove it.”
He holds Lakshmi’s hand and takes her to the service lift. The exit on 4th floor. And then goes towards a well painted and adorated flat. “Let’s hope they are not in living room”, he told and then motioned Lakshmi to keep quiet. As Lakshmi nodded, he opened the door without making any noise. If car wasn’t a proof the living room certainly was. Maya’s top and bra were in different corners of the room. Similarly all 4 shoes were in different places. Maya’s shorts and Anwar’s T shirt were also on the couch. And moaning noise were coming from the bedroom. Nazir removed his shoes, held it in hand and went towards bedroom door. Lakshmi followed him and looked in the direction Nazir pointed. Since it was day, the room had ample light. She saw Maya’s panties near her feet. A good part of it seemed wet. Anwar’s jeans was also on the floor. And near the bed, she could see 4 legs facing away from her. Anwar was f**king Maya from behind. Both were moaning as they f**ked each other like monkeys in heat. Nazir could feel Lakshmi’s heartbeats. As a sound was about to escape her mouth, he held her mouth and took her to the other bedroom. Lakshmi was sweating heavily, she has never seen such an animalistic sex in real life. Even English movies were not a match. Slowly, the sound of their moans went up. They heard Anwar grunting and some heavy breathing. After sometime, they heard footsteps in the living room. They were dressing up.
Maya: Leave my boobs Anwar. Its already 4. U can continue playing tomorrow.
Anwar: haha.. I will.
Maya: U more or less destroyed my bra.
Anwar: Don’t worry, will buy u even sexier one’s tomorrow.
Maya: And u’ll tear those too. Let’s go fast.
Lakshmi was still in shock as she heard Anwar and Maya close the front door. Nazir understanding her predicament, held her and told. Lets get out of here. While riding back, Nazir was still driving at decent speed. As Lakshmi held on to him, she couldn’t understand how her body is reacting to all this new experiences. She was afraid of what was happening but was also excited by these events. As a housewife she couldn’t fathom the experience. Then it suddenly struck her, she lost the bet. She will have to kiss Nazir. She prayed to heaven how she can escape this embarrassment. Nazir understood her predicament. So when she got down and she tried to get into the house without looking at him, he called out, “Hey its ohk. U don’t have to kiss me if u don’t feel like. But wax your legs, I’ll make u try hot clothes.”
Lakshmi suddenly felt a huge relief. She couldn’t control her smile. She replied, “ See you in the morning.”
Nazir left the home in a pretty good mood. All went as planned. He wanted to know her better, commit to outings and show her a live f**king. Also he knew that Lakshmi’s ego will get the better of her when it comes to the kiss. He immediately called Imran on how is Lakshmi doing inside.
Imran opened his tab and saw a Lakshmi standing in front of her bedroom mirror. She was removing her pallu and slowly disrobed herself of the sari. She removed her blouse and undid her petticoat. She saw a huge wet patch in the mirror in her panties. That is when she remembered the conversation with Nazir about masturbation. “Why would a girl masturbate?” she thought. That is when she looked at her thighs. Fair and nicely shaped, she complimented herself, but then she saw few hair strands. She used to wax her arms and legs below knees, and she never felt the need for over knees. That is when her thoughts went back to kissing Nazir. “nazir won the bet, he still didn’t want to force himself on her”, she thought. But how would it be to kiss him. He is fair and handsome with long hair. It wouldn’t be so bad. Once again she felt her panties soaking. Which again took her back to masturbating. Just for kicks, she opened her mobile and did some video searches for masturbating girls. Unconsciously, her hands went inside her panties and flicked her clitoris and she let out a loud moan. “Oh God, Nazir is right, this felt good”, she thought as she started to pleasure her clitoris. She was holding a cellphone in one hand, her panties were yanked to her thighs and her legs were spread. Then the thought of kissing nazir came to her mind and she shuddered to an orgasm. At the same time Imran came in his pants as he was jacking off to her masturbation.
Lakshmi was an emotional mess after masturbating herself. On one side, there was her husband, who gave her no emotional or sexual intimacy. She had a better orgasm fingering herself than having sex with her husband. Also she understood her body has started responding to Nazir’s touches. But what was happening is outside her beliefs and values. Was she enjoying it? Yes. But it is morally wrong, she told herself. Then came the other problem- a mistake she herself made- not telling her husband about the boys. If she mentions it at this point, Srini would be upset anyways. Well she was going for shopping the next day. There is nothing wrong in that, she told herself. Shopping.. nazir wanted me waxed. Does she have any waxing strips home? After rummaging through the store she found something. She carefully waxed her thighs and changed into a fresh set of clothes.
Nazir and Anwar reached Imran’s place to pick him up. Yadav and Sharma were also coming to assess the progress.
Anwar: how is the bird?
Imran: Orgasmic
Nazir: What?
Imran: You heard me. She just masturbated herself to a big orgasm.
Nazir: Wow.
Imran: I generally don’t get aggressive over girls. But this one, I want to f**k her.
Anwar: Don’t worry. If the plan works, everyone will f**k her. Maybe the whole town will.
They reached Salim’s house. Sharma and Yadav was already there.
Sharma (uncomfortably): How is the plan seduction going? Are you at least going to remove her pallu.
Imran: Well, I don’t think we would have to remove anything, here is a video of herfingering herself after spending a day with nazir.
Sharma: Then what are we waiting for. Lets blackmail her and him.
Anwar: Who took you in security officer? The more co-operative Lakshmi is, better for us. And we believe, we can make her our slave in a week. Blackmailing her is the last option.
Yadav: Ohk. Need any help?
Imran: Please ensure Srinivasan’s mobile has poor network at the audit place. Multiple phone calls can cause guilt.
Yadav: I will manage that.
Anwar: Also ensure, Imran gets good support in bugging the resorts beforehand. We have already got the farmhouse equipped with cameras and microphones.
Yadav: That is already in place.
Nazir: Good. (opening his beer). To Lakshmi’s pussy flowing with our cum!!
Next day, Lakshmi woke up fresh, almost forgetting her emotional conundrum the previous day. She decided to improve on her dressing. She doesn’t have shorts like Maya, but she had a slightly transparent chiffon saree in yellow colour. And a matching deep cut short sleeved blouse. Well this is the best I can do. She thought. As she got ready, an SUV came to her garage. She opened the door expecting Maya with the brothers, but it was only Nazir and Anwar.
Lakshmi: I was just getting ready.
Nazir: Woah! U look hot today. What happened to my frumpy aunty.
Lakshmi: Nothing, thought will try to be the girl of your dreams today.
Nazir: (laughing) Lets go. We have to pick Maya on the way.
Lakshmi: Ok. (and moves towards the backdoor of the car)
Nazir: Sit in the front. Let’s give backseat to the lover’s.
Lakshmi smiles at Anwar, opens the front door and sits inside. The SUV passenger side sunshade had a vanity mirror. Anwar had ensured, this was arranged in such a manner that the passenger gets a good view of the backseat. As they reached Maya’s place, Maya come out with a small backpack. Interestingly she seemed to be conservatively dressed. She wore a short skirt with a legging. On top, she was wearing a spaghetti top with a shrug. Even Lakshmi was surprised. Anyways she sat near to Anwar as Nazir drove away. After a minute or so, Nazir declared they are outside the visible range from Maya’s place after checking in rear view mirror. Maya looks back, removed her shrug and kept it in the backpack. Then she removed her leggings and kept the same in the backpack. Now Lakshmi had the shock of her life. Her skirt was so small. And from what she saw in the vanity mirror, her panties are non-existent or at most a thong.
Anwar: Now that’s my girl and smooched her.
Maya: (after smooching) Hi Nazir, hi Lakshmi
Lakshmi: Good , you have seen us.
Maya blushed. The journey was pretty normal. Nazir chitchatted with Lakshmi while Anwar and Maya were engaged in some affection display. As the road became desolate, Anwar slowly inserted his right hand in Maya’s skirt. Lakshmi from his hand movements understood that he was fingering her. The confusion inside her kicked up again. Both Nazir and Anwar wore goggles that day. They appeared nonchalant, but were focusing on Lakshmi. They could feel her body temperature rising as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. Lakshmi meanwhile was focusing on Maya’s reflection in the mirror. Anwar’s left hand was feeling her body while the right hand was fingering her. This continued for about 10 mins when Lakshmi observed Maya’s ass rising from seat to meet Anwar’s finger. Lakshmi could feel her panties soaking. She was sweating in AC vehicle. Nazir appeared to be looking at the road but was watching her midriff sweat. Anwar was looking back at the vanity mirror at Lakshmi’s facial expressions. Of course Lakshmi never realised this due to goggles. Anyways she was too engorged in the action to focus on anything else. As Maya’s ass rose, Lakshmi also unconsciously bit her lips. All these action was more than what she could take. In a couple of minutes, Maya started cumming. Lakshmi could see Anwar’s fingers getting more wet. She wasn’t sure if she was having an orgasm, but her panties were more or less unusable. Maya was still struggling from her orgasm. Anwar kept 2 fingers inside her pussy as she was cumming. As Anwar withdrew his finger, Maya held his hand. In fact Maya took his fingers inside her mouth and licked them. Lakshmi felt like masturbating right there in front of Anwar and Nazir. She suddenly felt her horniness overcome her shame, probably for the first time in her life. Maya had her release and was looking much satiated, but Lakshmi was visibly looking for the release.
Lakshmi’s heartbeats, blood pressure and breathing had not normalized as the vehicle entered city limits. Nazir started small talk again. Maya had straightened her small skirt to whatever extend it could be done. Except Lakshmi’s mind everything was calm. “Let’s go to the mall and complete shopping first” said Nazir. Everyone agreed. Maya took them to a branded cloth store where there were very fashionable and trendy clothes. “Never thought this city had such a fashionable store.”, commended Lakshmi. Nazir responded,” time to keep your promise Lakshmi, time for the hot girl in the frumpy aunty.” Lakshmi cheerfully said, “ OK.”
Inside the shop, Lakshmi was made to try almost all short and backless dresses in the store. Lakshmi went in and outside the trial room like a doll being dressed up by Nazir. Nazir and Anwar casually felt her boobs and thighs many times as if checking out the fit. She felt she hasn’t peed this much before in a day the amount she has cum in her panties today. Anyways, since all Maya (as a courtesy for agreeing the trip), Anwar and Nazir were gifting her dresses, they all selected skimpy dresses. Maya gifted her a backless top and a short skirt. Anwar gifted her a very short shorts and an off shoulder top. Nazir insisted on two dresses, one a black tube dress which hardly suited her buxom figure. If she pulled up, her ass would be exposed. If she pulled down, her cleavage would be exposed. Other was a combination of a small tube top which ended way above her navel and a flowing short skirt. After about 1.5 hours of dressing up a sexy Lakshmi, they were outside the store. She herself had selected a shorts and a skirt which were not as exposing as the ones gifted. She also got some sleeveless tops as Srini doesn’t take her for shopping at such shops
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beautiful Tamil ***** housewife seduced and trapped - by rajutony87 - 11-11-2021, 03:42 PM