Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
By the time I reached their house they were getting ready . all the while I was just thinking why on the earth they didn’t tell me about their departure too . they should have told me that his operation is due and they are also leaving same day . I hurried them to get ready and give the baggage to load . I was searching for nandini as she might be going along with them . I was feeling disappointed , though she may not agree for a fuck at least I could see her , but she will go means I will miss her . that is what vidya might have convey me yesterday . I could have called her on her cell , but didn’t try as she had many guests and she may not be able to speak openly with me , so I left idea of calling her . I entered guest room to collect baggage , I found hansika alone in the room , she was dressing . as son as she saw me she blushed as she was wearing pant and was hooking her bra , her parents were in hall . I went directly to her and took her in arms , she was startled as there were people in house and they could enter room any time . she was protesting but I didn’t care , gave tight smooch and was playing with her tits . she moaned in my mouth , but at the same time she was pushing me . when I broke kiss she said are you mad , we may get caught . don’t worry darling no body in this house suspects me and moreover you call me bhayya and in relation also we are like bro and sis . I pressed little more of her both hard boobs and let her wear her dress . when I took her bags and was above to go out , she came and kissed me , I could not touch her as I was carrying her bags . she said I miss you bro , I love you . I too love you honey , I will miss you a lot I replied . then I heard some foot steps near door , hearing that she opened door and let me go out . it was her mom . she was asking her whether she is ready to go . hansika said I have dressed and little time needed for light make up . if this idiot of bro had not come I could have done that too . she said smiling at me , her mom scold her for calling me idiot .
All gathered in hall , I asked vidya’s mom . aunt are you going too . she said yes beta , his surgery is due we have to go . I wanted to tell yesterday itself but could not . I asked her why you didn’t tell me . if I had told you would again come with money I cant borrow any more from you . already I am indebted so much I cant ask for any more favor . you had spent so much for her education and laer for her marriage too . how can I ask more form you . I think you have poured all your earnings on us . don’t worry aunt it is my bounden duty to see that you all are well . please don’t think that I am outsider , lease accept this , took out bundle of cash and handed it to her . she was taken aback as she had not expected me to come with cash . please don’t say anything but take this , I am not doing any favor to you , please treat me like your son . if you don’t take it I will feel bad and I feel you don’t love me . she had to take money from on forcing her , then her hubby saw she taking cash . he started abusing her for making burden on me . why unnecessarily burdening that boy , he has already done so much to our family . I had warned all of you not to tell about my surgery , but still you are asking money from that poor guy . how can he bring so much cash without you asking . you are fool to overburden him . I am already indebted so much . I don’t know when I can pay him back , I will die in his debt , my son also cant complete is debt . he started crying , I had to cool him and promised him that I shall recover all money you owe me .
don’t worry every thing will be all right . I have talked to vinay that part of vidya’s earning will be sent to me to clear off the debt . please don’t abuse any one , no one had told me , but I had assumed when your luggage were being packed then I got it confirmed from Bangalore hospital , you know how good contact I have there . I have told them about your condition also , this time they are going to give some concession also . first you be all right , later we can think of remaining later . vinay heard our discussion , in fact we had never talked about this in past . I winked at him to keep quite , he understood my point and said , don’t worry uncle , we have already discussed about your financial matter we together will try to sort it out . I handed my a t m card to dinesh and asked him to draw cash from my account , if it is needed you can call me for pin . he hesitantly took my card and said thanks for everything . I don’t know in my past life what I had done to you , now I am giving so much trouble to you . I said cool man , now our lovely sis got married and her inlaws are going back , don’t create scene now . you take them happily and best of luck for forthcoming surgery , don’t worry this time it is going to advanced one with minimum invasion , that also I have discussed and everything will be fine . what I want is this family to be happy forever .
My eyes were searching for nandini didi , she was nowhere to be seen , she might be getting ready for departure , she may be doing her makeup . I continued to instruct whom to cantact and what name to be said there , my doctor bro is known to them and like that they know me also . I gave bro reference and his cell number in case needed . vidya fil said they will reside at our place and food and other things will be taken care of . vinay will accompany them for admission and other procedures till he leaves for his training .
Mow I heard nandini didi voice , she was coming to hall . I turned to look at her , for my amazement she was there in her all her glory , I missed something and looked back at her . there she was in her routine dress without any make up , bit tired for morning restless work . does it mean she is not yet ready or she is not going . I could not hide my curiosity I asked why didi you are not yet ready to go . she said who told that I am going . I will be staying back with vidya . in fact I wanted to go to serve my fil there but as vidya will be alone so I had to drop idea . you could go , vidya will stay with me ……. In my house . it is matter of a week or two . she can very well stay with us , if you want to go you can . I will arrange ticket for you , I have a person who can arrange rail ticket in such emergency also . she said no I prefer to stay back , vidya’s mil told why should she come . we are there to take care of everything .
I was happy to hear this , I can at least see her as many times as I feel till others come back . nearness of my love added energy into me , you are right aunt , you will take care of him but if didi had come with you , she could have reduced our burden . any way please hurry up we cant miss train .
My servant came and load all the baggage into car , we were set to go . vidya said bro why don’t come for lunch today , we only two will get bored . if you are coming I shall prepare special dish for you nandini didi said . what dish can you give , if you will give me the dish which I am interested then I will stay here itself I thought . she shook me where you are lost bro , you didn’t reply . no didi I will be busy I may not be able come , I relied . then hansika came and hugged me in presence of everyone and gave a peck on my cheek , I will miss you bro . some time make it convenient to drop in with us . I said ok dear I sure will come to you . it will be honor to us her mom said . don’t make me shy by saying like this , I am not a big man . I will be pleased to stay with you as a normal guest , but I will surely come to your house some time .
Luggage were kept in car and my aunt and her huuby with hansika mom sat in rear of my car and her dad and dinesh went by auto , vinay volunteered to go by auto , but I forced him to come in my car . hansiak was left out she had to go by auto with her dad , but she wanted to come with me . looking at her disappointed face I called her to adjust with her bro in front seat beside me . which she gladly accepted and she squeezed herself between her real bro and so called bro that is me . I made her sit with widening her legs at both sides of gear like my old mate prema’s friend . as and when I shifted gear I was caressing her thighs , which she was aware of what I was doing , she smiled at me mischievously . just to cover what was going she started naughty talks and engaged all with her talks to avoid any one noticing what we were doing . I took the cue and massaged her pussy as much as I could .
We reached railway station and arranged all luggage shifted . once inside train while arranging luggage I dicked this naughty girl as much as possible . it was time to leave she hugged me tightly and pecked my cheeks without any botheration of her family watching us , they took it sportive , her mom commented see how they are behaving like real bro and sis . within short time they have become so close . ( she hardly knew how close we had become and even our ogams had made good friendship in these two days ) . I managed to kiss side of her lips in process of pecking . I bid bye to all and asked them to take care , reminded dinesh about credit card and asked him to contact for any necessary thing .

I went straight to shop and was lost in work . by 1 o clock I received call from vidya reminding me for lunch , I said I cant come as there is lots of work pending and I may not be able to go any where . she was pressing me to come but I was denying . even nandini didi was forcing me to come , I denied her too . I wanted to ask if she is ready to serve the dish I am desiring I will come but didn’t ask her . after some time jiju called me . I went to his table , he said vidya is calling you for lunch , she said you denied to for work load . when she is calling you , you have to go . it is not mere food , she may need your presence . I said I cant waste so much of time for food , I will have something here itself or shall ask didi to send food here . I don’t have so much time . they are calling me casually , they have nothing to do where as I am busy here . please tell them that I am busy and cant come . he conveyed same to vidya but she was reluctant , I don’t know what she said to him , he in turn asked me to go not bothering about work . if there is any thing to be done , no need to come back to shop . I shall manage here don’t bother about work , it can wait . I had to accept as he forced me .
I went their house , vidya and nandini didi welcomed me . nandini didi asked me what is the matter , why were you avoiding to come here . it is nothing like that didi , you know my position I cant avoid work , as you know I haven’t attend work since many days and work is piled up like anything . I will have to work overtime for several days to clear off pending work . here all the ceremonies are over and for the sake of food I could not spare any time . I had asked didi to send me Tiffin box there itself to save time .
I knew it , you would be going to work like dog , here too you worked so much . you need some good rest , before you resume working . you had worked day and night here , she winked at me , making me startle . I recovered soon and said it is but natural to work hard for the process of marriage and if you want it to be excellent it needs more attention to each and everything . by the way what you have cooked special for me didi , I turned towards didi to change subject , I had to avoid getting embarrassed by vidya’s words .
Come om I am so hungry for your food , I said looking at didi . vidya pinched my butt and murmured something which was not audible . I stood up to leave both women followed to dining , I washed my face and hands , vidya handed me towel and we were on dining table . me and vidya took opposite seats , didi placed two plates and started serving . I asked why only two , you too eat with us . no I will eat later , no I stopped it is no fun to eat alone unless you have prepared some thing which you don’t want to share with us .
Always you have some thing to tease , she pinched my nose and took another plate , I pulled a chair beside me . she was bit hesitant before she sat down . vidya set all vessels on table . bot ladies served and we started eating delicious food . didi served my favorite sweet more than required , stop didi you are placing more than I eat generally . no it is made specially for you as you like sweets . yes he like varieties of sweets vidya said licking her lip , indicating kiss . I had to blush as this girl has become dangerous in two days . she is teasing me so much in presence of her bhabhi . that me excite also she was delivering double meaning dialogs while we ate . didi was sitting beside me I had nottouched her since two days , I was getting horny for her nearness . while I ate silently as vidya was chattering , silently I placed my hand on didi thigh , she raised her head to look at me , I acted innocent and was eating while I laughed at some silly joke cut by vidya . when bay was clear I slowly caressed thigh , didi pretend as of nothing is happening and continued eating . I took it as consent and continued caressing her thigh sensuously . I wanted to excite her and show my love towards her . my fingers slowly moved towards her crotch , she hold my hand with her left hand indicating me to stop . I let my hand lay as it was till she left my hand , then I resumed caressing , suddenly she stood to leave , probably she didn’t like to be touched sexually . I asked what happened didi , she said nothing I want curd , I have to get from fridge . my eyes followed her swaying butt as she head for fridge , she knew that I would be watching her , as she opened refrigerator she looked me in anger . I felt sorry for what I did with her to make her angry . either she didn’t like me touching in presence of her sil or she was avoiding me to touch and make advances to her despite of her warning that it will never happen in between us .
I lowered my head to plate and resumed eating . when I looked at her again , there was look of disgust . this time I felt really sorry for hurting her emotions . I should not have done it , I was getting disappointed for my love moving away from me . my heart ached for mere thought of she going away . she poured some curd into her plate , she came back butthis time she sat beside vidya . vidya looked at me inquiring what happened , I shrugged my shoulder . I was no more interested in eating , my emotions were hurt . I had lost the interest in eating . I gulped whatever was there in my plate in few big feeds and got up to wash my hand . both girls asked me what happened , I said nothing my stomach is filled and I am leaving . suddenly didi got up and pushed me on chair , you are not going like that . always you eat curd rice and you cant stop meals in middle like this . tell me what happened didn’t you like my preparations , I had prepared so much of your loving food with so much of care , now you leaving in middle . nothing like that didi , I don’t have mood to eat more and I am full . there was look of hurt in her eyes too . vidya served some rice into my plate and added curd asked me to have . on forcing I finished food and stood up to leave . vidya stopped me , wait shree I want to discuss something .
I had to stop till she completes her food in hurry . said I will be in hall , want to watch news . without turning and looking at both I left dining hall .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 01:33 PM