Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
By the time we reached back home , all had assembled in hall , were chitchatting . soon they saw us they asked where we had been . we were ready with answer , we told them we had been to shopping from there to film , which both of had already seen , in case any one asked details of film . other kids grumbled for not taking them . I occupied a chair beside hansika dad , hansika went bathroom , returned after freshening . vidya and her hubby were sitting opposite to us . by then nandini didi came with tray of fruits . vidya and nandini cut fruits and were serving to all . vidya took a raw mango and threw it to me , bhayya take this . I looked at fruit and said vidya didi it is not ripe , give me other one looking at her blouse . always you like those pre ripe fruits , try it with salt and pepper , it will taste good , she added smiling mischievously . I was shocked to hear her say it , only I could sense its meaning . I was not sure what she meant , had she sensed what I did with hansika or saying blindly . I joined with others laughing , only me and vidya or even hansika knew what it is . hansiaka acted as if she is not connected about it . we had fruits and snacks followed by tea .
We were chit chatting hansika dad was saying that they would be leaving next day . he told he will be leaving vidya back as vinay had to attend training of a month at delhi , he will come here directly from delhi to take his wife , till then she will remain with here . i was happy to hear this news as I can have her for another month there after she leaves to Bangalore . I have a fast attachment with vidya , I want to establish same kind with nandini too ,but it is lost game of only one night . I cant ask her again as she had sternly declared one night stand and no more repeating , I too had accepted the deal and now no going back on my promise . at the same time I was not happy to hear they leaving tomorrow , that means newly fucked nubile body is going to miss , I may get chance again or never . these girls change their mind frequently cant be taken for granted . but surely vidya’s eyes shined she was trying to convey something , I could not understand what she wanted to say . I sat there for some more time vinay and his parents said marriage arrangement was too good and they appreciate for everything , they even praised for my generosity in educating vidya and spending for her marriage , they had learnt it long back by vidya’s dad that I was behind them for all the family support . I asked them not to praise much as I am always there for needy persons . and I even help many poor students for their education and all .
I wanted to ask what vidya was trying to convey but could not get her alone , so I had to go back as time was running out . I bid good bye to everyone and when I was above to leave hansika stopped me to show her new dresses to all . they appreciated my choice and when she show what I had presented to her . everyone liked it her mom said there was no need to gift such a costly dress , I said whether it is costly or not how she looks in that dress is more important . she said when you have selected it has to be good , again her parents thanked me for everything . before I left them hansika came and hugged me and said she will miss me . I assured her I shall visit them when I visit next time to Bangalore . her mom said henceforth you are not supposed to stay at hotel whenever you visit Bangalore .
you will have to stay with us only as you are no related to us and now onwards your loved sis vidya also will be there . even y child hansika is also found of you . I denied their invitation as I may not find time whenever I visit Bangalore I will be busy most of the time . but her mom was not ready to accept it she was forcing me , she didn’t let me go till I promise her that I will come to them and stay at their place . in fact I too was desiring same as I have two cunts for me and I may get chance to fuck either of them . hansika asked me to come to drop them at railway station next day morning . I said I shall try to come but hansiak was reluctant so I promised to come station to see them off .
I went straight to home as it was already late and I had no mood to go shop . malathi aunt was happy to see me back home . didi inquired whether I completed all the works their at vidya house . I said yes everything is taken care of including railway reservation and tomorrow I will go to see them off . malathi aunt was happy for all the meticulous planning . we all had foor together after jiju came from shop . he was telling me that lots of work has piled up due to my absence and from next day I will have to attend and clear all the pending works . I said don’t worry jiju I will take care of everything . malathi was objecting her son for imposing me and pestering for work . poor boy had worked so much for so many days restlessly and now you are ordering him to work for you . let him have few days holiday from work . I said aunt you know me I can work overtime and I don’t get tired of any kind of work while I winked at her mischievously stealing glance from every one . aunt smiled at me and said ok you are perfect match for your jiju , he tell and you work . he got free labor , and you are ready to work , it is between you people .
After food I retired to bed , after everyone slept I was laying awake on my bed thinking how vidya managed to fuck on her wedding day and later I seduced her bhabhi and fucked her so many times . I had been dreaming of her since so many days and now I was successful to seduce and fuck her , but only thing bothering was promise I had made to her for only one night and I would never even ask her for sex . I was a fool to promise otherwise I could fuck the most well behaved naïve and most beautiful lady . but had no alternative to promise , past is past . in this marriage I got a cherry as bonus and it is one of the best fuck of nubile girl and I liked her . I got horny just remembering hansika , it was good her mom was insisting me to stay at their place . I was dreaming of visiting them and fucking both girls viday and her sil hansika . what a beautiful girls they are m any way they are leaving her behind to for me to fuck for another month or so . I was nursing my hard on remembering activities of today and past two days and night .

I had not seen malathi aunt watching me intently playing with my hard on . by chance I looked at her side and was sort of startled . it was not first time she saw my cock but it was first time she saw me playing with myself . she came to me and sat beside me , what raja beta is thinking , who has caused this hard on . who is that lucky girl whom you are imagining , just tell me . when my beta is so much lost into thought and having such a huge erection she cant be an ordinary girl . tell me who she is , I shall try to marry her with you so that you wont need to play with yourself , you can hand it to her she will do the rest of the job . I was ashamed of myself , what can tell her . can tell how I had quickie with a bride and filled her chute before she reached her newly wed hubby for first night or can I tell how I fucked her bhabhi within couple of hours after fucking her or could I convince that I fucked her sil very next day and deflowered nubile virgin girl . no aunt nothing like that , I was missing you , I haven’t fucked you since days and I was missing you . jhoota kanhika , you are a liar , if it was me you could have come straight to my room and taken my chute , which is Eveready for you . there is some thing else running your mind . did you see any girl or woman at wedding and she is bothering you . you just tell her name I shall see what best I can do for you . if it is love at first sight I shall convince her parents and arrange your marriage . I said nothing of that sort darling if that is the case you will be the first to hear and of course you will be the one who arrange my marriage . let it be we shall move to your room otherwise this room is risky . I took her in my arms and carried her to her room . I felt she has put on some weight , she seemed bit heavy , we had stopped our jogging session since I was busy with marriage . we should start jogging again for me as well for her . I pushed the door and placed her on her bed and started smooching . while I smooched her , her hand traveled to my ready cock , she started caressing . she didn’t waste much time she shed her and my clothes and spread her legs for fuck . she had become wet due to watching my hard and ready cock which she too was missing . I asked her to take in her mouth , let me feel difference of both a matured woman and a amateur girl sucking on the same day . I asked her to take in her mouth , do you really want me to suck . I thought you are horny enough and go straight to fucking business without any delay . I sat up on bed she kneeled before me , she kissed my cock and then after few kisses she took knob into her lips and was kissing knob after sliding foreskin . she pressed my knob and made urethra widen by pressing it , she poked her tongue in tiny hole , that sent jitters in me . you suck so nice darling , you are the best in sucking my dick I said . she left the cock and said your sis also must be sucking cock no . she also may be perfect in blow job as she has two Eveready cocks for her . you might have made her more expert than me , I don’t have more cocks to practice as she has two . why are you jealous on her dear if you want I can arrange one more for you , I teased her . thuth what are you talking , she hit me playfully , do you want to make me whore . you are the only one in my life and I never had though of any one other than my late hubby . but you scoundrel made me your personal bitch .

she went back to her business of fucking , if by chance she had asked whom I was going to arrange I could have teased her more , but she had concluded the subject and went for sucking . it is not false that she sucks so well , matures are best in many ways , they will not have any inhibitions . that way malathi is best cock sucker , though she didn’t have sucking experience before but after I taught her she became master sucker and second is her cousin sheela aunt she too sucks so well . after sucking for another two three minutes she left the cock and asked me to fuck her . I made her doggie and poked my hard lund in her creaming chute and started ramming her like hell . I hold her hairs which were open and pulling her hairs with every stroke , she started moaning soon and was requesting me not to pull her hairs , but I was in no mood to listen I was horny like hell and continued banging her . I was failing to ascertain why I was so much wild today , I had never treated aunt like this . I kept on fucking her wildly till she reached couple of orgasm and fell drained and tired . then I turned her on her back and inserted my hard cock inside her now widened chute and continued fucking her like hell . she was asking me to go slow , but I was crazy enough to treat her like a whore . after another ten minutes or so I filled her chute with my hot juice , she too cum with me . I could feel her pussy spasm around my cock , sucking all the juice it could provide . I lay on her exhausted , she hugged me tight and both slept for some time in the same way . when both of us became cold after our juices stopped leaking , she sat up after pushing me aside , she took cloth to wipe her cunt . she placed a cloth below her cunt to collect all the mixed juice . looking at copious fluid oozing from her hole she looked at me and smiled . what is the matter son , you leaked so much today . there is some thing which you don’t want to share with me , am I that bad . see son I am like your wife as well like your mom too , not simple mom but most caring one . why don’t you reveal it to me . I kept mum and later gave her some lame excuse . may be I was so wild for nandini , as nandini had said our business is limited to only one night , that was bothering me and memory of her most beautiful body was making me crazy . now I realized that while I fucked malathi , I was visualizing nandini didi .
I didn’t want to show it to malathi and said some bullshit story and made her believe it . she was telling me how wildly I fucked her and gave her pleasure and pain together for fucking hard . later I concentrated on malathi and made sensual love to her . when I finished I was tired like hell . I had started early in the morning with nandini didi my love of perfect age to fuck and enjoy . and later deflowered a nubile girl now I had fucked mature woman . it was day of fucking only . I was feeling my cock had become sour . I hugged malathi and slept peacefully , I had fucked malathi aunt to forget nadini didi and it had worked .
I had not even stirred in sleep till aunt woke me up reminding departure of relatives and I had promised to drop at station . I got up and ran to my room had quick bath and got ready as I was getting late . before I left home malathi came up with cash , she handed me and said this is for vidya parents . all of a sudden her dad’s bye pass operation is fixed , they may need it . please give it to them , don’t say that I have given , your jiju may feel bad for giving without consulting him . I gave a peck on aunt cheek , you are so caring woman . you are like mother for all . thanks dear let me go I am getting late and hurried to their home .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 01:29 PM