Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
"You want it back" - the voice from my throat came out with great difficulty. I felt like a volcano inside me.

" You want me to take it off." - she whispered.
"Do I need to answer that" - I said with a shivering voice.
Then she looked up to see my expression as she slid her fingers down my waist. She stopped as her fingers felt my pubic hairs. She entwined the hairs in her fingers and looked at me smilingly.
Then took the base of my shaft in her hands and released it from the tightness of the cloth.
(How nice it felt to be in the open, being released by a dazzling woman.)
She then looked down still holding the base. - "Its so different." " I never thought that men's organs would be so varying."
"I dont need to tell you that this male organ is called penis or dick or cock" - I teased.
"You said that your husband has a big dick." - I said.
Moving her hands over the entire length she said - "Yes. Its longer than you, but yours is far more thicker than his. His looks cute, but yours looks like a devil."
Then she curled her fingers around her wrist and my dick successively as if measuring and comparing. - "It seems even thicker than my wrist."
She held it firmly and stroked it up and down.
She stopped beneath the hood and slowly pulled the foreskin back revealing the glowing bulb on top with a speck of precum on the tip.
She moved her face up to kiss me again.
I also accepted her face and engaged my lips in hers, while she tightened her grip on the base of my cock and stroked it.
It was just for a few seconds that I felt the tension build in me.
I grabbed her head and kissed her really hard while pushing my hips up in her grip. She sensed the situation and just as she started increasing her stroking pace, I clenched my jaws and held my breath just shot my intractable huge load all over on the floor, on my jeans and the balance oozing and covering the bulk of her fingers and palms. She stroked slowly with her sticky hands as I released a gasp of sigh. I had never cum like that ever in my life. (I was also never aroused like this before) I was also amazed by the volume of load which I had shot.
She had taken care not to let that fall on her nighty.
There was a look of satisfaction on her face.
She was smiling at what she had done. - " That was really a lot of stuff in just one cum to cause a flood. Ranjit does not even shoots 1/3rd of this.... But I had not even touched you there for half a minute."
"You dont know how much effect you had on me for the past one day, plus the stimulation your touch provided me today was a very titillating accelerator." "I felt like bursting." - I sighed.
She giggled standing up looking at her hands and said - "I should better wash this off before I touch anything."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:23 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM