Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
Hesitatingly, she slid towards me and said - "Be a good boy." And placed her palm on my chest. Se writhed the top button of my shirt and opened it. I said - "Need any help with that."

She smiled moving her fingers on my vest over the chest- "Seems someone is getting impatient."
"I just wanted to ease things up." - I proposed.
"OK. You want to show me a bit of striptease" - and she moved back.
"Perhaps if there would have been a good background music, I would have enjoyed doing a striptease." - said I because I was really getting impatient.
I stoop up in front of her and unbuttoned my shirt quickly. Then took out my vest above my head revealing to her my well built body without any fat. Her gaze seemed transfixed on my body. I was not sure whether I should remove my jeans also.
So sat back on the sofa besides her, this time very close to her. And moved my arms up on the sofa as in the previous position. "All yours" - said I.
"You have a nice body" - and she placed her fingers on my naked chest. - "Ranjit has hairs on his chest."
Her fingers felt cold and tickling where they touched my chest.
And she continued to explore my chest. with her hairs now dropping down on my naked body - "I used to find hairy chests very attractive. But this is ,,,, a sort of appealing." She found my nipples and pinched that slightly for some time - "She bent her head and kissed me on the chest. - "It is so smooth yet hard."
She then moved her head back and rested on my biceps looking at my face expression. Did I feel her boobs touch my body?
Her smile seemed so tempting to me.
While still looking to me, she moved her hands down on my belly and rested on the waist of my jeans.
I clenched my fists tightly.
"Be a nice boy" - she reminded.
Just when I thought she would take my dick over the jeans, she moved past it and rested her palms on my thighs.
I sighed.
I felt speechless.
She smiled and removed the hand from my thigh and placed that again back on my chest, lifting her leg and placing that over my thigh her thighs just an inch apart from my bulge.
She rested her head on my shoulder and said - " Dont think that I am attracted by your body. Its just curiosity because your body is very different from my husband's, thats why?" And she inhaled as if inhaling the odour of my body.
Sensing that as an invitation and thinking that she was now totally excited and that everything would be ok now, I slowly dropped my hand to caress her back.
She lifted her head upward looking at me with the eyes which seemed lustful and said - "Remember the rules."
I sighed and placed my hand back on the sofa.
I said being a little frustrated - "Why dont you tie my hands?"
"No." - she said slyly - "You should be taught how to resist" and then bit my nips.
"Ouch" - I uttered.
"Oops....Sorry" she said, then again moved her hand down the waist and rubbing her knee on the edge of my dick over the trousers.
She explored my flat belly around the navel.
She brought her hands further down to unhook and unzip my pants.
"Thats my panty, right." - she said.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:22 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM