Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
She laughed again. Then said - "I was wondering what Ranjit & Rashmi might be doing?"

I said - "Do you thing they might have been doing something more than what we have done?"
I continued - "I dont think that Rashmi is a kind of girl who would get herself involved in anything fussy.(I had not forgotten my earlier affair with Rashmi but tried not to soil her image.) But she seems to be a very nice and beautiful girl. I bet Ranjit would be having a hard time controlling his emotions and he really would be looking for a chance to....you know what. "
It seemed Sakshi could not take any ill words about her husband nor she could accept the thought of her husband falling to the charms of some other woman and she said - "Its not that way my dear. I know every rib and of Ranjit. It would be difficult for Rashmi once she sees how big he is inside his pants." and folded her hands over her and relaxed back to show how proud she was for her husband's size.
So now I thought, our conversation was getting more open
(But I thought to myself, Rashmi was also good at wooing anyone with her elegance and beauty. Her innocent look and attitude would definitely be inviting for Ranjit.)
"Really" - I said, wanting to take this conversation a bit far.
"How big is your husband?"
Sakshi stretched his palm, giggled and said - "A few months back, we measured with a scale. The tip touched 8 inches." Sakshi touched the tip of her middle finger as if it were the tip of her husband's dick.
(Though I was not as big as him. I was just above 6 inches but hearing such words from Sakshi was really giving me a hard on.)
"And what is your size?" - she asked giggling again.
"I dont think that my organ is as big as your husband's but not measured it........ Why dont you check that yourself?" - I said smilingly.
She laughed and said - "Not a bad idea." (She might have thought, I was just joking).
But she didnt do anything.

I then continued the conversation - "Initially you said, you wont do anything with any other person if alone with him. But now that the kiss was really gratifying for you also, Do you have any change in your thoughts??
Interchanging her legs she said - "Though I would never allow him to touch me or.... indulge in sex with me, yet I thing there wont be any harm in going a little far. To be very frank, I would like to explore him a bit......... You really want to know."
"It would be better if you showed what you did." - I grinned.
She giggled - "Hmmmm. But I dont want to loose control. Because if I touched you, you would also like to touch me."
"No.. No.." - I blurted out. - "I would be a good boy." (I felt my dick would tear the panties anytime and pop up)
"If you promise to behave then I can really think about it."
"I will" - and I placed my hands on sofa as if crucified on the sofa showing that I was ready.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:22 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM