Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
I looked at her.

We both were breathing heavily....... She looked like a ferocious tigress who had just been disturbed.
"Dont get carried away." she said, still breathing hard - "I told you nothing more than just kissing."" No touching here and there."
(Shit I thought, I should have rubbed her back before moving to the front.)
Resing my elbows on my thighs, I buried my face in my palm for a while as if regretting my action. I then took a deep breath to show that I was trying to be normal, I said - "Sorry. I am sorry. I just got drifted by the situation."

Resting my elbows on my thighs, I buried my face in my palm for a while as if regretting my action. I then took a deep breath to show that I was trying to be normal, I said - "Sorry. I am sorry. I just got drifted by the situation."
"But there is one thing for sure. I dont know how you felt, but for me it was the best kiss of my life. You cannot blame me for getting carried over. In fact anyone at my place would have acted in such a way. After all you are so ........ All the words are not enough to describe you. And you were so good with your lips and your hands working on my head that my hands automatically touched ........."
She knew that she was beautiful. She was tying her hairs on her back by lifting her arms above her head. That had made her boobs lift upward and poking inside the nighty.
After she had done with her hair, she crossed her legs again and she said - "Everything said and done, but you should not forget that we are here to overcome our feelings and not fall prey to it."
She looked serious.
I nodded showing her that I agreed to her.
"But you should accept that with your lips and fingers, you could bring to life even a dead person." - I said.
Then said - "You are so good at words. I like this thing about you......(then she paused and looked down to her toes and slippers which was hanging from her toes..She again looked up.)..... You are also not bad with your lips. I frankly admit that after my honey moon I never had such a passionate kiss as I had now. It was really great.... But that doesnt mean that I want to go to the next level. You insisted thats why I agreed... Anyway, but it was great.....Where did you learn that? From Imraan Hasmi?"
I laughed. Then said - " With you infront, one does not need any classes. It came from within, just automatic. You know it felt so intoxicating and now the hangover is still in me."
She smiled, tapped her fingers on the sofa and said - "Ya. It is evident from your eyes."
I said shallowly- " Dont you feel pity on me?"
She smiled and said - " No.. Why should I?"
She was enjoying to see me in such a condition. After all, women love to tease. And I was giving her all the chance and making her feel so.
She then jerked her head allowing the lock of her hair to open and fall on her shoulders.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:22 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM