Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
After 5 minutes, Sakshi came and sat near me on the sofa. The distance between us was enough for a person like Raman to sit in-between us.

She was wearing a satin nighty(not sleeveless) and properly buttoned, which looked somewhat pink or light purple in the room light.
"Hope this is ok." - she said smilingly.
"You are looking great in it, but I am normal now." - I said looking for her for 2 seconds and then back to the TV.
She was actually looking hotter than the previous night. The nigty she had worn was of Rashmi's. And since Sakshi had a better developed body than Rashmi, the nighty was sort of tight on her especially around her bosom and ass extending up to the thighs.
"Hmmm" She said.
"Well actually... There is one more thing which I would like to confess." - I fumbled, gulping my own saliva.
"Now what??" - she asked.
I continued without a pause - "In the morning after my bath, I had got my undergarments wet and since Rohan's underwear wouldn’t fit me, I wore the underwear which was hanging in the hook thinking that it was Rashmi's and would change the next day...... It was unintentional....... I am sorry."
I looked up to her face.
It was blank.... She did not know how to respond.
We both looked blankly at each other..

"Dont tell me you are serious?" - she blurted.
I nodded my head to express that it was true.
"You have still that..... I mean the thing.... still on you?"- she said quickly.
I nodded again expecting verbal assaults from her
But she again spouted into a loud laugh - "Ha..ha..ha... " She laughed continuously - "You are such a funny cute person." And she again continued her laughter.
Seeing her ease, I now felt released of my tension.
"Wait till your girlfriend knows about this?" - she said.

"I dont have a girlfriend at the moment." - I said.
"I will tell her when you will have one." - she mocked with her fingers crossing her lips.- "to keep her panties properly" And continued her laugh again.
"You said you dont have a gf at the moment. That means you have had an gf at an earlier stage of time." - she continued looking at me with her teasing smile and glowing eyes which had become watery because of her continuous laughs.
"I had one during college days, deeply involved.... But after that I never got involved in anything serious. I did date some girls later, but didnt take our relation to a higher level due to difference to taste and opinion." (I had to lie. I also didnt tell her about my sexperience with Rashmi in the farmhouse.)
She interrupted - "Why? What do you mean by difference of opinion and taste."
I said - "It cant be explained. It just comes in a relation. Sometimes you compromise and when you dont, it will lead to a breakup. (And I gave lots of fundas, ..blah....blahh.. ).
She was now facing to my side with her elbow resting on the top back of the sofa, playing with her hairs while the other hand was on her thighs, her nail polish on her hand and feet, contrast to the nighty colour and her skin were eye-catching. She had her legs crossed so that the fabric of the nighty had been folded and adhered to the shape of her taut fleshy thighs. She had one of her slipper hanging loose from the feet, toying sometimes with her feet. She listened very carefully nodding her head slightly in between.
I had also turned to face her in the same position.
I told her fictious incidents about my fictious gfs. (though nothing sexual) which she listened carefully.
After my long insightful speech, there was a pause.
She broke the silence - "You know.....You are a sweet little fellow...I am having a great time with you. You are such a nice company to hang with."
"Hey" - I said - "You have inquired everything about my relations, but you did not tell me about your previous relations,..... Only if you dont mind sharing them."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Asif007 - 06-05-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 06-05-2019, 05:18 PM