Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
After latching the main door, I followed Sakshi looking at her dangling ass in her saree and her hairs which covered the top of her back with my increased heartbeat to the bedroom. (I also had a glimpse of her waist from the saree pallu sometimes.) When I entered the bedroom, I saw the bathroom door close which meant Sakshi went inside.

I made myself comfortable lying on the bed.
She came out after a few minutes and looked around. ransacking though the clothes kept above the closet. She bent down once to look into the closet. And her pallu fell down as she did so. But unfortunately, she had her back turned to me , So I could not have any view.
I felt like grabbing her from behind and fucking her doggie style.
But I went up standing close to her offering to help her, trying not to stare directly to her protruding bulges over her blouse. She stood up had a puzzled look on her face.
I asked leisurely - "Looking for something?"
She replied - "No. Just exploring Rashmi's stuffs." But she looked puzzled as if searching for something.
I said - "Maybe I can help you."
(She was looking extremely sexy in the saree and the atmosphere with the two of us only in the room had given me an erection)
Sakshi said - "Its ok. But I am a bit confused." And she stopped searching and stood still that she got tired of unable to find something.
She continued - "Well actually. In the morning I had left some of my clothes in the bathroom, but...... I am unable to locate that now. But nothing of that importance"
And she glanced around the room.

It was then I understood, what she was searching for. The feminine panty which I had misunderstood for Rashmi's was actually Sakshi's which she might have taken off after her bath. I did not know what to say. Maybe I should go in the bathroom and quietly change, back to my undergarments.
She then said - "Ok. Leave it. And sat on the edge of the bed.""Are you feeling sleepy?"
"Not exactly. I had slept late this morning, so I am not yet tired now." " But you can switch off the light and go to sleep, if you are feeling sleepy. I can go and sleep in some other room when I feel I sleeping." - I said while sitting on the sofa in the room.
She was astonished - "Why?? Why would you sleep in other room."
I looked at her and said - "Because.... You are looking extremely beautiful today.............. I have never seen anyone so beautiful in my whole life." ( Actually I thought why not take a chance to seduce her by flattering her, while still being a gentleman.)

Understanding what I had said, she burst into laughter. She found it amusing, I thought.
She said laughingly - "I dont know if I should take that as a compliment?"
I continued my explanation, now with my head down - "Well. Actually. you are looking so beautiful today, especially in this saree, it would be very difficult for me to sleep with you in the same bed with about a foot distance from you..... But.. it doesn’t mean that I would try to get close to you or try something inept that you would not be without your consent... I have enough self control.... But, the fact is also that, I would get restless for the whole night with you near me.... Just a helpless situation for me......Though it would be ok for a person in America to avert such feelings. But it is not possible for me. I have never been with such BEAUTIFUL ELEGANT girls like you. Hope you understand."(In fact whatever I told her was the truth. I could have attempted anything irregular as we often read in quick sex stories) - After completing my words, I lifted my head up to face her.
She was there on the bed with a smiling face looking at me as if trying to understand each of my words.
There was a short pause.
She said tenderly - "Look Param. I am glad that you told the truth. But this is just a matter of 1 more day. Then it will be over and things will be normal again. Remember, we are here to just overcome our feelings na.."
I interrupted and got up - "Its ok. I think that it will be ok after sometime."
Sakshi stood up saying- "Thats more like a man. I know you will be ok.. But I think I should change this saree first. I should be wearing something which would be more comfortable to your eyesight."
I smiled at her.
I had presented myself as a kid who had just been deprived of chocolates or toys. Inside I was smiling at myself, maybe gaining sympathy from her side.
"Ok. i will wait outside.. Tell me when you are done." - and I moved out and closed the door behind me. I sat on the sofa in the drawing room and switched on the TV to a sports channel thinking how to proceed further in the night.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:20 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM