Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
As I reached the restaurant, I glanced around and saw where they were seated. Ranjit was sitting just at the front with the ladies on either sides so that I could see their preface from where I entered. While moving towards their table, I observed that Sakshi was wearing a deep red saree which had golden border along with a similar coloured matching sleeveless blouse. Both the saree and the blouse had golden specks scarcely in between the red colour.

Ranjit was looking smart in a white checked shirt.
But the most stunning of all was Rashmi in a sleeveless tops and skirt, the fabric of which seemed to flow down her smooth legs showing her both leg calves from the sides as she had kept one leg over the other. On coming close, I realised that the tops and skirt were actually a one piece gown. Her show heels pointing down added to her sensuousness. She turned as she felt someone approaching and gave me a large grin. They all said - Haii, at the same time. I too my position in front of Ranjit as I replied them.
I thought - "How could Ranjit resist himself from making love with such a beauty. She looked more than just cute, like a girl who has her first day at college. The neck of her gown joined just where her cleavage should start. Both the ladies looked stunningly hot in each others' dresses and their matching lipsticks. I would pay almost anything to see these two ladies with their lips locked in each others.
"Where had you been so long." Sakshi said interrupting my daydreams.
"Had some urgent job at office?" - I replied.
And then complimented the ladies on their stunning looks.
"Anyway hope you all enjoyed your day. And you two were supposed to go on shopping? What did you buy?" - I continued.
Sakshi giggled brushing the lock of hair which fell on her face- "It was just window shopping? We did not actually buy anything. After that we were too tired and returned back to have a nap."
Rashmi added - "You wont understand our shopping. Its just a women thing."
Ranjit interrupted - "And I had to go to movie alone." showing that he had not spent the day with Rashmi,,,or who knows he may have told Rashmi and excuse and might have moved down fucking his gorgeous wife."
"Ok and how was your previous day?" I asked with a naughty grin on my face, looking simultaneously at Rashmi and Ranjit and lifting my eyebrows mischievously.
Ranjit pulled himself back on the chair - "So you want to know?"
He smiled at Rashmi - " Shall we tell them Rashmi?"
Rashmi turned towards him with a startled look on her face.
I saw Sakshi getting tensed. She quickly asked - "What happened? Tell me?"
Ranjit then lifted his hand over and rested his hand on the back of the chair on which Rashmi was sitting but careful enough not to touch Rashmi. - "Shall you tell them Rashmi or shall I?"
Rashmi was still giving a puzzled look while Sakhi thought was getting furious pretended to be normal.
Ranjit then continued - "Actually when i closed the light, the room went dark...... Then I tiptoed towards the bed careful enough not to let her hear me come.......... Then while I went in to the bed..................
.. I pulled my sheet and went inside....
... Then I slept peacefully till morning...." - And then he started to laugh loudly..
It was then we understood his joke.
We all started to laugh. I said - "You must have seen Sakshi's expression when you were saying."
Sakshi said adjusting her saree pallu over her shoulders- "Thank God. You just slept. I thought you must have done something clumsy like us."
Ranjit's wide grin on his face disappeared suddenly - "What do you mean by that?"
"Wellll....." Sakshi said twisting her tongue inside her mouth. She moved her chair close to mine.
"I dont think that was an accident. It was intentional."Sakshi continued -" What do you say Param."
I looked in the other direction as if trying to avoid the discussion.
That added to Ranjit's suspicion and I felt him getting dismayed.
Sakshi pulled my ear slightly to face everyone - "Why dont you tell them?"
"Heyyy. Dont blame me completely for that. Though I took the initiative, but you also agreed to it. After all how could it have been possible without your accord." - I said adding spice to the atmosphere.
Ranjit was dumbstruck at what we were conversing about..
His eyes seemed to be filled with shock and anger..
Sakshi then concluded looking at Ranjit - "What happened to you Ranjit? Take it easy.. We are just talking about the pillows we used to partition the bed. It was just his idea to which I agreed."
And we all burst laughing.
"You should have watched him" - said Sakshi as Ranjit tried to be normal now..
" Hey. But you both didnt say how was your day or.... Rather how was your night?". "We have heard about your day?" - said I.
"Hmmmm" - said Sakshi looking towards Ranjit & Rashmi.
"Its nothing spicy. You need not do that?" said Ranjit.
"Is it necessary to go into the details." - said Rashmi smilingly - " Isint it just enough to know that everything is clean."
"Ok then. We will discuss that at some other stage." - said I.
Till then we had finished our dinner and got up to leave.
We headed straight for the house.
It was going to be 10 when we reached the house.
We bade good night to the other partners and then moved to our respective rooms. Since I had a deep sleep in the evening, I was not feeling sleepy.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:20 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM