Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
My mind slowly was thinking of some mischief.

What if I slowly moved close to Sakshi in the night and first start with touching like I have read in stories.
But that would seem intenstional on my part and what if Sakshiw as not interested. What if she shouted and called Ranjit and Rashmi
I turned to look towards Sakshi. She had her back to me with the sheet over her.
I didnt know what to do.
I tried to sleep, but couldnt.
I was feeling helpless.
It seemed Sakshi was asleep by now.
I checked the time in my mobile. It was 3 o' clock in the morning.

I looked at Sakshi. She seemed to be asleep. I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes. I was not sure when I fell asleep, but when I woke up, the room was brightly lit by the outside sunlight. I looked at the time.
Shit... It was already 8.45 am. Regaining my senses,I looked around the room.. A feminine figure was seated before the dressing table dryig her hair with the towel.
As she saw my reflection in the mirror, she got up and turned to me. "Good Morning" said Sakshi still brushing her hair with the towel. - "Hope you had a nice sleep?"
She was looking extremely beautiful with her glowing skin and slightly wet hairs and shoulders.
"Good morning. I did not know when I dozed off." - said I.
She was having her bath in the attached bathroom while I was sleeping peacefully. How could i have missed such an oppurtunity. I looked at the bathroom door if I would have gotten any chance of peeping. But there seemed to be none.
I looked back to Sakshi and the reflection of her backside in the mirror caught my view. As she had stood up, it had caused her nighty to be inserted inside her ass gap and forming the ass cup shape. I looked at that view for a moment.
"Dont u have to go to office today?"- said she, then I remembered that I cannot afford to be late or have more holidays. Anyway I have the evenings and night to spend with this gorgeous woman.
I rushed hurriedly towards the bathroom.
I thought that I would leave a gap between the door to let her view me but that would seem intentional. If only I had woken earlier than her, I would have broken the inside latch so that it would not be closed from inside.
Anyway, I hurriedly freshened up, brushed my teeth and got a quick shower. Oops. I had wetted my underwear with the bathroom water, and here I didnt have any spare undies.
Maybe I should go out without any undergarments? But I would have to be extremely careful while zipping and unzipping my fly. And if by any chance, I got an erection, it would be clearly visible, thus embarrassing me i public. If I tried one of Rohan's underwear. But that would be too big for me like a pyjama,
Then I caught sight of a pair of purple clothes most probably, female undergarments hanging from the bar on the wall. In my haste, I had missed them.
I had already dried myself. I took the bra and panty and sniffed them. Ummmmm. They smelled feminine. I started to get a hard on.
These must have been Rashmi's I thought.
I rubbed the panties over my erect dick. The thought that they were Rashmi's undergarments made my dick even harder. I just could have jerked in them.
Then suddenly a thought flashed in my mind. How does it feel to get inside these pair of panties. And I kept the bra hanging on the hook and inserted my legs one by one inside the panties. The panties were netted on the sides, with full covering only on the front and back part.
My dick rockned as I pulled the panties, which were tight for me over my thighs. They gripped my dick, my balls and my ass, as I pulled them up my waist. It felt so erogenous to be inside them. They were tight, yet so soft over me. My erection was so clearly visible over it.

I then diverted my mind to office work to let my erection subside. Then wrapped a towel around my waist and came out of the bathroom hoping to show my bare upper toned naked body to Sakshi. I looked around but she was not there in the room.
Anyway, i dressed up slowly, hoping her to come in suddenly and see me getting dressed. But she did not come and I got myself fuly ready and also with the panties still under. The thought that I was in Rashmi's panties gave me an erection every now and then. And I had to think of something else to subside it. Sakshi must have been in the kitchen, I thought.
I gave her a call. She said that she was in the terrace and Ranjit & Rshmi were also there. I informed her that I am leaving for office.
She said bye bye to me and wished me good day. definite to meet in the evening...
I came out of the house and saw all the three people standing on the roof. They were bidding me bye..
Just when I saw Rashmi smiling me and waving me bye, I wondered if anything had happened between Ranjit & Rashmi last night.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM