Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
At Sunday, we all went on the pre planned picnic. They were fascinated by my farmhouse. Ranjit suggested some business opportunities in the vast area of my land, but I refused that it was just for my personal property and I didnt had any intention for using it for profit.

The day was very nice for all of us. I had some glimpses of Sakshi's cleavage, though she didnt care much about it.
At the end of the day, we all were sort of cool buddies.

Ranjit then said - " Its ok. I am just telling you my point of view. I take pride in having a beautiful wife. She also loves to show some skin but that doesn’t mean that she will ever betray me or I will ever betray her.. Its what love is all about my friend. We have a very nice understanding and most of all we trust each other."

Sakshi just entered the room wearing a skirt well up to below her knees and a loose sleeveless tops.
She asked - 'What happened"

We said - "Trust is also situational."
Ranjit said -"Life doesn’t move like that."
I replied - "It seems that life doesn’t move like that but life is very unpredictable.""Who knows what is there in te next corner." "We only believe what we are told to believe. And things can act differently in different situations."
Sakshi said - " What are you guys talking about?"

I said - "Its just a thing of chance and opportunity. If one gets the opportunity, the person would definitely avail it."

Sakshi still confused seated herself on a chair and looked at us.

Ranjit continued - "It is just a matter of trust. You should learn to believe".

I had also not noticed that Rashmi had also entered the room after Shakshi and was trying to figure out what was the argument about.

Sakshi then said - "Are you boys telling me what is the argument about?"

Ranjit said a bit boldly this time- "Its just about love, trust and betrayal. Param says that if one of the partners will get a chance to spend the night with someone else, then something fishy has to happen."

I interrupted - "Who knows what the situations may lead to?"

Sakshi then said - "But if there is love and understanding between the two partners, why should they try anything fishy with the others?"

I replied - "Maybe they wont do anything. But maybe ........... a lot many things can happen. .......Ok.......I agree nothing would happen . But what would the other spouse who is not present there think. He would definitely think that something fishy would have happened between the other two. And thats where the problem starts."

Ranjit said - "Its not necessary. Suppose ..." then looked at Sakshi - "Please dont take it otherwise." and continued - "Suppose if my wife is stuck at night with someone else, but I have full faith in her that she wont do anything which would be said betrayal."

I just smiled reluctantly - "There is a lot of difference between theories and practicals."

Sakshi said to Ranjit - "I love you sweetheart. You can count on me."

I looked at Rashmi. She seemed a bit nervous, maybe because the earlier series of events which took place between us might have crossed her mind.

Seeing my reluctance Ranjit said - "Ok. Then lets give it a practical approach."
She then looked to Sakshi again - "Only if you permit sweetie."" I will allow my wife to spend two nights with some other person. And I am damn sure that she wont try anything naughty with the other and everything will be ok."

I laughed and said - "This doesn’t sound realistic."

Sakshi said - "I am ready . Its just like a game. Sounds interesting like tv shows with cameras around. But who do I have to spend with?"

Ranjit then looked at me - "Why should we let the talk get out of the room? Param may have his chance"
(I didnt believe my luck this was really going to happen.)

Before I could respond, Sakshi said - "It would be nice to have the company of someone nice like you Param." "But why should you stay alone Ranjit. You should also prove your truthfulness. You should also have a partner for doing nothing." And Sakshi giggled.

And they both looked at Rashmi.

Rashmi said - "No. No. Dont count on me."

But after a few arguments Sakshi however got Rashmi convinced for the test saying it was just to prove and that they wont try anything adulterous. And we all promised that the word wouldn’t be told to anyone else.

We fixed two days when Raman would be going to his elder brother for some job. Now about Neha. She also has to be sent somewhere. Rashmi then said that she would also be sent along with Raman.

Since there were two floors in the house, one of the couples would occupy the upper floor and the 2nd couple on the ground floor.

Rashmi told that she would prefer to stay on the ground floor in case anyone comes.

But Ranjit said that to make it more adventurous let Sakshi and Param stay in the ground floor while Rashmi and Ranjit would take the first floor.
We all agreed.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM