Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
Now back to the job, I had now completed my initial part of my job, had received my first payment and i was now idle. After then Rohan had obtained the clearance and loan for setting up a factory which was in a remote industrial area about 2 hours journey from where we were (if we didnt get stuck in the city traffic).

I did not have correspondence with the family except for a few messages to and from Neha.
Then one day, I got a call from Rohan that a meeting has been fixed with the major suppliers after a few days and since the suppliers were from Germany, the meeting was scheduled in the evening at 6.00. They had their return flight at 12.00 noon. A few important issues need to be discussed which required my presence . Also their partners from US (i.e. Ranjit & Sakshi) had arrived a few days back and were staying at their place.
He also insisted on an internal meeting at their place before the final meeting and invited me for dinner.

In the evening, I went to the Jaiswals. I was greeted by Rashmi at the door. She had a cute smile on her face. She was looking gorgeous in her green kurta and deep red salwaar.
She took me inside and introduced me to the couple who were seated on the sofa.
It was one of the most perfect couples I have ever met. Ranjit and I shook hands. He was a handsome hunk well built with about 6 feet height. Then I shook hands with Sakshi who was in casual jeans and tops. She had just the right size boobs for her body which was gbangd in the tight tops she wore. She seemed to be regular at the gym which was evident from her flat stomach. She had curls on her hair. (I was not sure if they were natural or she had curled them)
I took my seat next to Rohan and opposite to Sakshi .Her well shaped thighs were an erogenous view just as she seated herself on the sofa next to her husband and crossed her legs.
Neha came and said hiii to me before retiring back to her room.
Initially for an hour, our conversations were limited only to the job. Then as time proceeded, we opened up and the atmosphere then became friendly.
They seemed to be made for each other couple. They then told me that theirs was a love marriage and their affair had blossomed during college days.
I could not conceal my admiration for Sakshi who also seemed quite confident and energetic.
Sakshi in between got up to accompany rashmi in the kitchen and I could not resist myself from eyeing her round butts. She was the most perfect babe, I wondered what would she be in bed. (They both might be like couples we see in blue films.). Ranjit seemed to be the perfect man for her both in life and in the bed.
We discussed everything from jobs to life. Rohan told them about my farmhouse which was on the way to their upcoming new factory.
We then made a picnic plan for the Sunday.
Then we had dinner together after all discussions were over and I left for the night.

It is worth mentioning here that I masturbated that night twice thinking about Sakshi.
Sometimes i think whether it were the babes of the family or was I just a sex freak that I think like this.

Anyway, I waited for the Sunday, when I would again get a chance to meet them.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM