Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
The next day while I was in office, my mobile buzzed once indicating a new message. I checked to see that,,,, it was from Rashmi which read - Meet me at coffee shop at 6 in the evening after office. I replied back - Ok..

At last, I was going to know what was wrong.

I was anxiously waiting for the office to get over. At 5:40 when I could wait no more, I turned off my PC and rushed to our usual evening place hoping to reach well ahead of time. I checked my watch as I entered the coffee shop. It was 5:50. Good. Ahead of time.
But as I glanced in the hall, I saw Rashmi seated in a corner table. She saw me and then again turned the pages of the menu. She was in a green salwaar suit.
I walked hurriedly towards her.

I sat in front of her gave her a wide smile and said anxiously - "Where had you been? I was worried?" I didnt know if i should say sweetheart or such things to her.
She lifted her head up and gave me a feeble smile. She was looking a bit weak and pale. She did not seem like the same youthful maiden who was with me for the past few days.
"Are you ok" I said, placing my palm on her palm on the table.
"I am fine." - She replied and then again started to glance through the menu.
I moved my chair close to hers. "Tell me Rashmi. What happened."
She lifted her head up to face me - "Param"- Her eyes seemed wet. - "We should not have done it.."
I looked at her blankly. I did not know how to respond.
She sobbed - "I just got carried away by emotions. I should not have done this. I have a nice husband and a family." Tears seemed to be overfilling her eyes ready to flow out at any moment.
I kept silent.
"How could I do this. I cheated my husband." She covered her face with the dupatta just as tears rolled on her cheeks.

I then took my hands and wiped the tears from her face, not knowing how to react or what to say.
But then pulled my hand back from her face.

She continued - "If you say that I wont meet you after this you might think that I had used you and that I am a pimp. But I have to take this decision. But I just got carried away by emotions."
She paused and continued when I remained silent - "When I returned that day, after seeing my husband, I felt very bad. I could not face him. I cheated him """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'
---And........ so........ and................. so...................... - ------------
Rashmi now seemed like a Star Plus serial actress who was delivering emotional dialogues.
She sobbed and cried allowing to fall the tears on the table.
She looked so cute even when like this..cursing herself and regretting for what she had done.
A few drops fell on the menu also.
And she concluded - "......................And so we should not meet again. Please forget me......."" Was how she ended.

There was silence for about a minute.
(The waiters must have sensed by our body languages that some emotional discussion as going on so they preferred not to disturb us during the period.)
I then called the waiter and ordered tow coffees immediately.
I thought and thought carefully trying to make sentences in my mind.
The waiter put two coffee cups on the table.

I spoke then for the first time trying to make my voice sound calm and soothing.- "Have some. You will feel nice."
She lifted the cup and sipped the coffee.
"I understand."-I said. "But please dont loose heart. I am also responsible for what happened. I should also have controlled."
"But anyway, let us simply forget what happened between us in the past. It was an accident. And we should not repeat it again."
"But we can just be good friends." And I pressed her hands. "Just forget what happened. We can start a new relation.............
'--------------------"and I said a lot of things and convinced her at last to retain our friendship.........
She seemed to be returning to normal now...
There was silence.
I lifted up my cup and said - "Cheers to our friendship."
She smiled for the first time tried to clear her throat as to say cheers and lifted her cup too....
"Now that’s like a good girl." said I.
We then left after some time, but not after making her cheerful again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:13 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM