Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
I returned home with all the memories of the day. Her beautiful hairs over her face, our bodies rubbing against each other, her heavy breathings.

I then noticed that there were 3 missed calls from Neha. ( I had kept my mobile in silent mode to avoid any disturbance).There was also a message to call her urgently. Just when I was thinking that I would give her a call before going to bed, the screen flashed again indicating Neha calling....
I received the call and hesitantly said hello not sure about who would be there on the other side.
"Hiiii" -It was Neha, sounding excited as usual - "Where had you been? Why were you not receiving my call?"
"I had left my cell in my house when I came for lunch. I was just dialing your number when I got your call." - I said.
"Hmmm" she said as if in a complain.
"Ok dear: Sorry." - trying to sound really sorry - "But what happened? I feel as if you have something important to say to me."
"Hi..Hi.Hi" - She giggled. - "What made you feel so?:"
"Cummon tell me." - I insisted.
Her voice sounded too excited - "You know, Rahul, my friend of my tuition class. He proposed me.."
"What." - sounding shocked - "When"
"After the tuitions, he called me and gave me a dairy milk, a cute teddy and a card and said ever since he saw me he has his world lost, he cant sleep, cant eat blah... blah.. blah... and all the filmy stuff and proposed me"
"Ha.ha.ha. Then what did you say?"
"Nothing. I had a hint that it was going to happen. But I said that I will think about it.""You know Rahul is so cute. And it felt so romantic when he proposed...I know I will say yes to him after a week/"
"Ok dear. All the best."
And then we chatted for a while and then bid good night.
I slept peacefully the whole night dreaming about Rashmi.
The next day in office, I saw her online and PMed her. But she did not reply. I thought she might be busy.
Till lunch time, i messaged intermittently till lunch time, but got no reply.
She then went offline.
I gave her a call but there was no reply.
I messaged her something romantic, but no reply came.
This continued till evening.
Now I was getting tensed. I called her numerous times but no response.

I was unable to guess what made her to react in such a manner. Maybe she was too busy in office work.
But I could not call her when she was at home as her husband would have been around.

I spent the whole night in tension. I tried to call Neha, but her cell was engaged. She might have been talking to her new boyfriend.
I continued to give Neha a ring after every 20 minutes, but found it busy all the time. Neha then interrupted her talk with her boyfriend and received my call and said in her usual tone. - Hi.
We then hardly talked for 5 minutes after which she said that she would call me back later, but that later never came.

But from Neha's voice it was evident that everything was ok in her house. She did not sound as if her Bhabhi had been in any problem.

The same thing happened for the next two days. Now I was getting really impatient.
I had a chat with Neha for 20 minutes over phone and inquired her about her family members, especially her Bhabhi to which she said that she was ok..........

I was unable to understand what was going on.
But anyway why should I get tensed if people dont care? But certain strange thoughts occupied my mind - Had I underperformed? Had I been unable to satisfy her physically? But I didnt think that it was the matter as I had full confident in myself, about my size and stamina.. No that should not have been the matter. There has to be something else.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:13 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM