Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
Then I said -"Our bodies are dirty. Why dont we take a shower."

I took my limp dick out from her and as I got off from her, she pressed both her legs together and hid her breasts by folding her hands around them.

In my lust, I had forgotten even to look properly at her beautifully carved body. Her eyes now were a bit dizzy.

Now since the storm had subsided, she was feeling a bit shy by her nakedness. Instead of teasing her I presented myself as a gentleman and took her dupatta which was lying on the ground and handed over to her - "Here you can use it."
Covering her bare breasts with one hand, she took the dupatta from me and covered her body with her .
Wrapping it and fixing the ends on her cleavage she got up. Then she looked at me avoided looking at my semi erect dick.
I then took my arms around her waist - "Come darling. Let me give you a nice wash."
She smiled and rested her head on my shoulders. We went near the shower.
I then switched on the generator as well as the pump.
As I opened the valve, a sudden stream on water fell on Rashmi who was just standing under the shower. Making her dupatta wet and clinching to her body. As I looked to her she turned in the opposite direction avoiding my gazing eyes.
The drops of water were falling on her naked shoulders and semi nude back, gushing down and getting absorbed by the dupatta (which stuck to her body up to her thighs)increasing its wetness, gliding down under the soft skin of her back and on the gap between her ass cheeks before falling down submissively to her feet.
She did not have any extra fat on her body.
I had not even seen her nude properly.
Moving close to her body, standing behind her, I kissed her back.
She twisted her head back and said with a naughty smile - "What are you doing? We were just supposed to clean ourselves na."
"Its my turn to return the favor my dear:" - I said and took her in my arms from behind digging my fingers on her stomach and kissing her neck."
I moved my lips down her neck and to her spinal back. Then moved my hands upward to unclasp the clothe which covered her body. Removing it and letting to fall on the ground making her body nude again.
I continued to kiss her naked back taking my hand and placed it on her firm boobs. She moaned as I pressed it softly.
I made her face towards me and we then started to kiss and cuddle.
I took my hands behind her and cupped her firm ass.
Trailing my face down, I wanted to explore her body. I put my lips on her upper boobs and buried my face in it. Taking my tongue out and moving it around her tits careful enough not to touch her tits yet which had stiffened under the excitement hade made her to arch her body backwards. I rested her body on my arm while exploring her boobs with my mouth.
Then as I took the tit between my lips, she let out a moan, grabbed my head, lifted one of her leg up and wrapped that over my waist, rubbing the heel on my butts.
I continued to suck her tits and boobs for some time. Then trailed my face down her body kissing her navel feeling her fingers move on my wet head.
Going further down and gripping her tauten butts, I moved my face back to get a view of my prize.
The water after flowing through the navel down the clean hairless valley between the two legs. I moved my closed lips around it then moved nearer the honey pot to halt. Then pressed my lips onto the walls causing it to spread open like a flower allowing my tongue to explore the area around. The grip on my head had tightened.
As i licked her, her moans mixed with the sounds of ticking water was reaching my ears.
Lost in lust, she lifted her leg and placed it on my shoulder thus allowing me better access to what I was doing.
Then she pushed my shoulder with her leg causing me to fall on the slab ground. She then laughed teasingly.

I got up and dashed to her as she ran away laughingly towards the trees.
I caught her from the back and while we both were laughing, I pinched her nipples as a punishment for her act. She winced for a while then started to laugh again, placing her palms over mine as she tried to free herself from me.
Her writhing body made us loose our balance and we then fell on the grassy surface. Her laughter filled the atmosphere as she was enjoying to tease me. Still holding her we then came on our knees, while she had her hands on the ground resting her body.
My chest was rubbing on her wriggling back and my partially erect shaft due to our motion was fixed on the ass crack.
As she spread her legs a bit to maintain her balance, the entire length of the shaft adhered to the area in between her ass cheeks from her asshole down to her clit.
My dick grew to its full length as I rubbed it over the whole area as I engulfed her body in one of arm and resting my weight on the other hand.
It was now my turn to tease.
Her laughter had turned into soft groans while I dig my face into the back of her neck and her ears, blowing my breaths into her ear .Moving my chest on her back and rubbing my shaft over her erogenous spots was making her mad now.
She twisted her head back to look at me. She had a lusty pleading look in her eyes asking me to take her. I took my hand around her face and pulled her face close to mine and took her lips in mine and we were then knotted in a series of smooch.
She then closed here eyes, took her hand back and took my erect dick in her hand and rubbed the hood over the entrance to her pussy. She spread her muscles while i slid it down inside her. A loud moan came out of her mouth and she lifted her ass up and moved her body forward in the rhythm of my thrust, supporting herself with both her hands.
I was now making love to her like the wild beasts of the jungle with the feminine counterpart right under me.
Sound of our moans mixed with the clanging of our thighs were in the air. Our bodies were rocking in a rhythmic synchronized motion. Then the motion increased abruptly which had direct effect on the intensity and shrillness of the sounds coming from her mouth, while my moans converted into heavy panting.
Sensing her pleasure, I often took my fingers to rub her clit.
She groaned - ""Yessssssss....." and "nooooooooooooo...".
I felt she came twice in that act till now.
I then felt my shaft stiffen as never before. A loud moan came from my mouth as I straightened up holding her by the waist and increased my speed drastically. The sounds were now like two streams clashing intermittently. She sensed that I was on the verge of climax bent her upper body down with face just inches above the ground to show that she too was reaching her destination. I grabbed her hips tightly and my body jerked furiously, then slowed down as my dick erupted its entire warm load inside her. I had never cum like that before. The warm fluid spilled by my dick in her made her clench her sensitive muscles around my dick and she shuddered again to her orgasm......
We let our bodies to relax and we collapsed on the ground side by side.
We were both panting. I buried my face to her neck and she turned her head back and we kissed slowly again enjoying the backwash of the storm which had just crossed us.
We lied there for some time, our naked bodies close to each other.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM