Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
She then looked me straight in the eyes with our face so close. I could feel her breaths falling on my lips. Seeing my rigid face, she placed her hands on the back of my head and slowly moved her face more close to mine - "Paramm." She whispered on my lips. Then our lips touched in a moment. And then backed her lips and then again brought them forward to touch my lips. She took my lips in mine and started to suck that slowly.

That was really enough for me. I could not hold any long.. I too opened my lips and welcomed her lips and in no time we were sucking each others passionately. Our tongues entwined sometimes and we seemed to be completely lost in each other. Our arms were moving over each other back and pressing our bodies against the other.

(But i didnt want me to be the one to initiate removing clothes.)
So I kissed her more passionately. I took my hands down on her butts and cupped them , pressing them slightly her body close to mine and let her feel my hard on her legs while I continued to kiss her.

Desperately she broke the kiss and tore my shirt apart, my shirt buttons falling on the grassy ground.

I quickly removed my shirt and vest and then again we started to kiss.
The heat was building on. We felt like a furnace which was lighted up. Then I inserted my hands inside her kurta from the bottom and lifted it exposing her bra covered breasts. That was a purple satin bra. And placed my hand on it. She let out a gasp. Then anticipating my motion, she held her hands up above her head allowing me to remove her tops from above her head.
Then I bend my face on her cleavage and started to suck the boobs over the bra wildly.
I had waited for long for this time. She pressed my head onto her. Then as I bit her tit slightly, she pulled my face upward and we started to smooch once again.
I then turned her around and kissed her neck, biting her shoulder and pulling her earlobes. The atmosphere was all filled with her moans and soft cries. I put my fingers inside the elastic of her leggings and slowly slid that down under her ass. I then unhooked my pants and slid my pants down, my prick forcing into her ass gap over our undergarments.
I continued to rub and kiss her from behind, sometimes placing soft kisses on her back and engulfing her boobs in my palms......... Finding the tits and pinching them above the soft cloth of the bra. She gasped when I pinched her tits.
Then turned to me....
Our eyes met................
My eyes seemed to be asking silently ----""""What"""
She didnt know what to say, but said abruptly - "Are there fishes in your lake."
I said - "yes there is a big fish.""Lets catch it.
And i lifted rashmi's body in my arms and moved to the waters. She had in my arms removed her leggings from her legs exposing her glowing legs. In no time we were in the water and kissing again. I removed her bra and she rubbed her boobs over my chest. I took my hand down and slid her panties down and she lifted her legs to remove that.
As my hand touched her honey pot, she lifted one of her legs on her waist and clenched her body onto mine
I then hurriedly remove my underwear.
With her arms around my neck, i took her to the edge where i lifted both of her legs with my hands. ( The water had made her body very light.)
Placing my dick over her , in no time I was inside her and pounding on her desperately.
She clenched my back tightly and looked me in my eyes as if begging for something.
Her body then started to stiffen. I also wanted to cum with her, but the water was making our stroked slow. So once again I lifted her and we were again on the shore, she lying on the muddy grass with my manhood inside her, one leg on the ground and the other on my shoulder. We were moaning, loud and clear. Her body started to stiffen again. I increased my pace. She grabbed my back and once when I felt the wetness around my dick, I couldnt control and bent down embracing her tightly only to explode inside her.
We lay there for some time. Then I kissed her lips and she replied with a kiss on mine.
"i love you." I said.
"I love you too." was the reply.
Lying on the ground, we kissed for a while.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM