Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
Once we reached the farmhouse, I properly locked the main farmhouse gate and raked the vehicle deep inside in front of the cottage.

Rashmi came down and stretched her body with her arm over her head. If I had been in front of her, i would have a very wonderful sight of her body. I also went off the car and went near her. She said - "Its so good be back here again. It feels so nice here."
I then put my left arm on her left shoulder from the side across the back of her neck and said - "This place is privileged once you have liked it."
She put her right arm on my waist and said -"Is there any time when you dont give fundas."
And then we started to stroll together. We started to talk about beauty, nature and what so ever. She still had her dupatta wrapped over her. She then took her hands which she placed on my waist down and inserted it comfortably inside my rear jeans pocket with her palm on my butt from above the fabric.
I also removed my arm from her neck and placed my palm on her butts above her clothes and removed it pretending to be surprise - "Owww. You dont have a pocket here."
She then said - "You naughty" and pinched my butt with the hand which was inside ,my pocket.
I laughed. We walked a few steps. Then again I did the same prank She was startled. And I took a few steps away from her as if running away from her and started to laugh.
She shouted - "You rascal." She looked here and there, but unable to find anything to hit me. She found a twig and hit me with the twig. I took hold of the twig and in the course of our childish fight, her dupatta fell from her shoulders on the ground revealing pair of huge mounds on her body.
She really had huge boobs with maybe C size cup.
I stared at them as we fought over the twig.
Then I said -"Ok.Ok. I am defeated." and left the twig. Then bent down and picked her dupatta from the ground and put it on my shoulder so that she wouldn’t use it again to cover her firm breasts.
With my hand again on her shoulder we walked together in the woods. She told me that though they had their honeymoon in Moratius, which was really a beautiful place, she felt uncomfortable there as there were lots of people around. it was always crowded by all sorts of people.
I said - "Wow. that’s really a marvelous place to spend one's honeymoon."
"but what’s there to feel awkward with people around you. After all they dont know you."
She replied - "I dont know. But I like this place better. No one here to disturb us. The atmosphere here just sort of turns me on."
I didnt know what she meant by turns me on. But I said - "Really??"
Then we reached the lake and sat down on the green grass near it.
She rested her back against a tree while I lied on the grass and rested my head don her lap.
She said - "Why did you come to my house yesterday?"
I lied -"Because I just wanted to see you.""I get restless if I dont see you for a long time"
"Hmmm" - She said. She then continued - "You know my darling. Since the time I met you, you remind me of my college boyfriend with whom I was in love with.""Your eyes, your smile, way of talking, But he was a little bit taller than you."
I said - 'Do you mean to say that you are with me because I remind you of your old boyfriend".
She seemed to be lost then after a few seconds said - "Not exactly."
I now lifted my head from her lap and faced her - "What do you mean by not exactly?"I said seriously.
"Now that means not....... exactly", was her reply.
I pretended that I was not happy on knowing this. (I only pretended to be angry, but had nothing inside me.)
I got and said sulking in a heavy tone- "Maybe we should leave now. " And I faced against her.
She got up completely startled by my sudden change of behavior.
She had not expected this. "Param...Why are you talking like that? What happened"
"Nothing. What happened. What should happen? Everything is ok. There is no problem." - I said showing a bit of anger in my tone. - "Maybe we should leave now. I can drop you to the office or home.. Whereever you say?"
She came in front of me and hugged me tight burying her face on my shoulders - "Parammm. Please ..I am sorry. I didnt really mean to hurt you."
"Its ok" - "I said sounding a bit gloomy.
"Param. I am sorry. Really. I mean it. I just wanted to make you jealous. I didnt know you would get so serious."
I kept silent.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM