Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
I was feeling very restless on that night. I thought of messaging Neha, but the image of Rashmi kept floating in my mind. I wondered what the hell was happening to me. I couldn't let myself be involved so deeply with a woman who already had her husband. I should not let this go any further. I should back off now. This is not right.

I thought that maybe getting in any other relation would help to get out of the present relation with Rashmi.. But I should at least be courteous enough to wish at least a Good Night to Rashmi. No. She should be with her husband. Why should I disturb her good married life.. I did not want to be villain in anybody’s life. But she is so irresistible. I cannot willingly leave her. After all I was a normal human...What should I do??
Maybe I should talk to Neha. Maybe talking with her would divert Rashmi's thoughts away from me. After all Neha is just a sweet friend who was just too frank. But I shouldn’t tell her that I was involved with her bhabhi.
I would just talk casually to her.

Still absorbed in this dilemma at about 11 in the night, I didnt knew when I had already sent a message to Neha -"What r u doing".
I got a quick reply - Nothing. In my room Just listening to some music. Why??
I said - No. Just asking. U r not sleepy?"
Neha - "Not yet."
I -" U have any problem if I call you at this time"
Neha - "hmmm. Late night talksss. What do u have in your mind"
I - "Nothing special. Just wanted to talk to u."

And before I could give her a call, I got a call from Neha.
I picked up the phone suspiciously and did not utter a word as I was not sure if it was she who called.
A sweet voice from the other end said in almost a whisper- Helloo. Param...
I said - Hii. Nehaa. How r u.
She said that she was fine and was talking in a whisper because others were asleep in their rooms and she was in her own room. And she didnt want her Bhaiya and Bhabhi to ask her suspiciously as to who she was talking late night. And she giggled.
I said - "Neha. Actually I was a bit disturbed. So I just thought that I talking to u might make me light a bit."
Neha said - "what happened?" sounding a bit serious this time.
I said -"nothing. Just some personal stuff"
She said - "You can trust me. maybe I can help"
I said - 'Its ok dear. I will be ok in a while."
She then said jokingly - " Now dont say that you have fallen in love with me."
I laughed a bit and said - "And what if I say, I already have."
She giggled and said - " That means you have not fallen in love with me."
Talking to Neha was really taking me out of my tensions. I was feeling a bit relaxed. Perhaps it was because that she took things so lightly.
I laughed back and said - "You are really a darling Neha. My mood freshens up whenever I talk to you. If there was not much age difference between us, then I would have really proposed you."
She said - "I am flattered."
I then told her that after talking to her I felt that no problem existed at all, and I felt really relaxed.

She then asked me if there was anything serious.
I explained her about my infatuation towards a married woman. And that she was equally attracted to me.
She listen to me carefully like a really grown up adult. I knew teenagers are very good in showing that they are really mature, even though they are not.
I then took oath from her not to discuss my matter with anyone, not even her Bhabhi.
She said that I can rely her on that.
Now since the word Bhabhi came, I tried to ask her more about Bhabhi.
Neha told me that Bhabhi doesn’t even know that Neha and Param are so close.
And she also told that she loved her Bhabhi very much.
I then hesitatingly told her that your Bhabhi is a sort of... hot stuff.
Neha giggled and said - Ya. She definitely is. She must have had many boys following her before marriage.
I then wanted to change the topic not thinking about rashmi so I said - And what about you. You also must have a lot of boys falling to your charms.
She laughed and said - How do you know? And said that all the boys were looking for a time pass and that she did not have a boyfriend but she have some close friends who were boys. And that she could trust them.
I asked her then why didnt she start a proper affair.
She said that one thing lead to another and she wanted to be made just for her husband.
I understood what she said and boldly said - "Excuse me if I am too frank but Does that mean that you will loose your virginity only to your husband."
She said -"Yes. definitely. Most of the girls think like that only. But boys misunderstand them due to the way they dress and the way they talk"
She then said -"And what about you dear. you must have had many affairs previously".
I laughed and replied jokingly - "I stopped counting after 54".
Then we both shared a laugh together.
I told her that it was really nice talking with her.
She then told me that why dont I come to their house tomorrow. After all I had promised to come back some other time. And since tomorrow was a Sunday, I could have lunch at their house.
i said - "Ok. I will try, but I wont commit".
She said that she will make tasty dishes for me.
I said -"ok I will come, but dont expect me for lunch. I will be there in the afternoon. I will just tell your bhaiya and bhabhi that I was just passing by and so and so......."
She said - "Ok"
We talked for a long time about lots of other stuffs. Though we addressed each other as darling, sweetheart and such stuffs but nothing was sexual. She was really a nice cool girl. And maybe she thought the same about me.
Maybe I should really go and see her tomorrow.
We were so lost in our talks that we didnt see that it was now going to be 3'o clock in the morning. So we said sweet dreams to each other and went to sleep. Talking to her had a soothing effect on me and I slept peacefully till 9 o' clock in the morning.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM