Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
While I continued my relation with Rashmi, I had not at all neglected Neha. We were in continuous touch through sms.

But I took precaution that both did not knew my relation with the other one. But till now we were just friends.
I did not know what was in rashmi's or Neha's mind.
The next day was Thursday. My office desk was loaded as usual, so I didnt have the chance to talk much with Rashmi. On Friday though I was a bit free, Rashmi told me that she was busy that day. I knew that she was just angry at me for not giving her attention the previous day. But I acted normally.
At four in the evening, I messaged her - What about movie tomorrow???
She messaged back - She had her office open tomorrow. I said - i also had my office, but I am taking leave for her sake. I missed her so much. She replied back - Will let me inform the next day.

I messaged her back - Coffee after office. She said - Ok.
In the evening at the usual time, I went to the coffee parlor and took one of the chairs placed around a small table. I ordered two coffees to be served after my partner comes. I removed my shoes under the table just to expose my feet to fresh air from over the socks.
Rashmi then entered the parlor and smiled at me. She was wearing a loose salwaar but a tight kurta the grip of which on her waist and stomach presented a very appealing shape. But above her the chunri hanging loose from her neck concealed the entire whatsoever was there. She had her hairs properly tucked behind her head. I smiled back and said - Hi. As she came to the table and took her seat opposite to mine. The table was so short, made exclusively for couples that unless one tries to avoid it, their legs would entangle. I said - You are looking beautiful even after a day's work. She said - "Really. I didnt know that." I said - "Perhaps God has taken extra care in making some special ones." She moved her head back, laughed and said - "Shut up you liar." I knew that she enjoyed hearing her praises. By then the waiter had placed two cups of coffee on our table. I then said -"What about the movie tomorrow". She pretended to look for something in her purse and said -"No."
I then moved my feet ahead and pressed one of her feet under the table and said - "Why no." She took her foot grip as a challenge and pulled her feet back only to press my foot again with both her feet. "Oww. "- i said. She said - "She had some job to do at office." She then placed the purse sideways, and as she twisted, the chunri slid down over her left shoulder, instantaneously exposing her cleavage which looked even deeper by the tightened suit. She pulled that back slowly in position over, but not before i stole a quick peek. I said -"Please. You can do the work some other day." She said - "No." And the chunri fell again which she pulled back again in its original position. I said -"Please" and moved my other feet on her feet and slowly caressed her feet with my toes. She giggled - 'What are you doing. It tickles." I then slid my toe a bit up her legs moving up and down. She laughed slyly and said - 'Ok. But what if someone sees. Maybe we should take someone." I said -" Maybe we can take Neha/" She replied instantaneously - " No. She has her schools." I can manage alone. I can cover my face up." And while we were sipping our coffee, we playfully caressed each others legs trying to tease the other one and in our mind hoping to get the maximum contact." Our coffee finished and then we left after bidding each other bye.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:07 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM