Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
On Friday I messaged a clean joke to rashmi also. She replied by sending me a joke which I had already received from Neha.

On Saturday, I went to the farm and waited for my guests to come.
I did not bring anything to eat as I expected the guests to bring food with them.

I got a call from rashmi that they were on the way and would just be reaching in the next 15 minutes. I said, I was waiting for them.
After 20 minutes, they arrived. It was only the gorgeous rashmi looking as gorgeous as usual in a tight salwaaar, Guddu, Neha in jeans and tops and the two kids.
I asked them about the other members, to which Rashmi said – “Kya humlog kaaphi nahi hai?” (Arent we not enough)
Then replied that Raman bhaiya and Roshni bhabhi had to meet some relatives and do some shopping before leaving while Rohan was busy in his office
The chauffer had left them and will be back in the evening to pick them up. The kids rushed around, with Neha following them. I instructed Guddu to see that the kids stay away from the pool. Guddu then ran behind the pool.
It was only Rashmi and me left. I asked her – “It would have been nice if the others also came.”
She said that yes but what can we do now?
She then said – “Wont you take me around the farm?”
I said sure, and then we started to stroll . I then said – “I thought you saw my farm the previous day.”
Rashmi looked at me and said – “She was in fact mesmerized by the beauty of the place and had wanted to be come here again.”
I asked her what was so special about the place. To which she replied that maybe the calmness, the part sunny and part shady of the landscape, the chirping of the birds and that everything seemed realistic.
When she first came here, she felt like a dream come true for her.
After a while , we stopped and sat on the grass. Rashmi then told me that she had always been fascinated by movies shown in places like Tarzan and Blue Lagoon and had always wanted to be in one of such places.

I laughed and said - Thanks for liking the place. I am really privileged. But this stands nowhere as compared to what they saw in blue lagoon and tarzan. Then I looked her from up to down and said - "Hmmm. But you would look wonderful in the Blue Lagoon dress." She said laughingly- "You naughty." Then picked up a twig and went on her knees and hit my leg with it. I laughed again and said - "i thought that would be compliment". She then kiddingly pushed me thus making me fall on the ground. She said - "And what do you think of yourself? Tarzan?". I then replied - "But not even less". She then hit me again on my thighs, I said -"Oww. It hurts". She said -"It should hurt you Mr. Tarzan." I then sat again and we made normal jokes and laughed together.
I joked about her and now she started to hit me with her hand. Our body contact had started. Once she hit me, I held her hands in mine, laughingly, but released it soon.

Just when I saw, neha approaching with the kids and Guddu following her, we sat properly. Neha came near us and said teasingly – “Are you here on a date?”
Rashmi then said to me - Dont take her words seriously. She is like that only.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:05 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM