Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
I then moved to the place where others were seated. Rashmi was on her way to the water. She had a nice pair of eyes which looked even beautiful with kajal on it. I could see her luscious lips part as she said to me – “Is the water deep?”

I thought-“Not deeper that your eyes.” But told that it was not deep enough for her. And then proceeded to the carpet.
The men had taken out a bottle of wine and served it in three glasses. Raman said to me – “Hope you don't say no to this.”
I said it is ok with me and sat down with the two of them. We talked about our professions.
We talked a lot over the wine. I came to know that Rashmi was also employed and her office was in the same building as mine. Roshini was previously employed but had now quit her job to open her own boutique.
From the place where we were seated, we could see that all of the people who were in the water had now come out and drying themselves in the sand.
I said to the males that now its our turn to get in the pool and we went up and moved to the pool.
I still had the sunglasses on me.
As we moved near the water where rest of the people were sitting on the sand. I got a glimpse of the deep cleavages of Roshini and Rashmi.
As we jumped in the water, the husbands started splashing water to the people sitting on the beach. .And in turn they threw sand at us.
After some time we came back and had our lunch together. All the family members had now become well friendly with me.

Since it was now 4 o' clock we decided to leave.
I addressed the ladies as Bhabhi while Neha and Guddu addressed me as Bhaiya.
I invited them all to my farmhouse on our return home.
On our return, Raman, Neha and the kids were in my SUV while the rest were in the Safari. Neha talked a lot and she even asked me about my girlfriend to which I replied, I had none. Neha also complimented me that I seemed too young for a job. (I had maintained myself quite well) I told her that except for the first year in engineering, I was the football team captain of my college for the rest three year. And I also do swimming regularly in my farmhouse lake.
She was excited that I had a lake and wanted to see my lake.
Since she called me bhaiya, Raman also enjoyed our conversation.

Soon we reached my farmhouse. And we all drove inside the mud road near the small cottage.

I took them all to the backside and showed them my pool. They were all very overjoyed. They praised a lot about everything. I took them all around my farm. They seemed to like each and every thing. Even the wild grass and shrubs impressed them a lot.
I said that they can come here anytime they like and we all male members exchanged numbers. I also saw Neha noting down my number but I didn't ask for her number.
It was now starting to get dark. So we decided to leave.

This time Neha, Guddu and the young kid sat with me while the rest went in their Safari.

Neha who was sitting alone in the back of the seat fell asleep. We reached town and to their residence which was a duplex. I asked permission to leave, but they insisted me to have dinner with them. But then I said that the main reason for my not staying was that I am feeling a bit itchy maybe due to the sand which got inside my clothes and that I needed a nice relaxed bath.
Rohan said that was no problem and I could use their bathroom to get a shower.
But I thought that since others were also returning from the same picnic they also needed a shower and it would be inconvenient for them if I stayed.
So I turned down their offer but promised that I would again some other day.

I reached my place and had a nice shower. In the shower, I masturbated thinking of Roshini having a bath with her. When I came out, I saw a message from an unknown number. I opened the message which read "Good Night bhaiya - Neha Jaiswal".
After having dinner I went to bed and fantasized about Neha and Rashmi in the bed with me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:04 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM