Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
It was just one of the fine days when the winters had just ended and I drove myself to the farmhouse in the morning after breakfast to spend the day in the wilderness.

I had just got off the main highway on my vehicle to take the path to my farmhouse when I saw a big Safari behind me. I thought that they might be going to the picnic spot. After all, the picnic season had just begun. I stopped at my farmhouse gate and as I got out of my SUV, I heard someone shout - Bhaisahab (means Brother). I turned around and the person inside the SUV shouted again - "Bhaisahab. Is this the way to the waterfall".
I closed my vehicle door and went near the safari to get a closer look. It seemed to be a family picnic. There were two gentlemen in the front, two ladies wearing caps(looking sporty) in the middle seat , a teenage girl in the middle seat, two children(a boy and girl of about 10) and a teenage boy in the rear seat.
I said- “yes. Just don't leave this mud road and you will reach straight to the fall.”
Meanwhile the person who was driving the vehicle came down, stretched his arms to relax himself and lit a cigarette. He walked to me and offered me a cigarette which I refused politely. He then said autocratically- “Is the place safe for a picnic?”
I said – “yes. Till date there has not been any problem. The villagers there are very cooperative.”
I then asked – “From where are you coming.”
I started a conversation with them and came to know that they are also of the same town where I work.
They were amazed to know that I had procured a farmhouse at such a young age.
Then they asked me that since I was alone why don't I spend the day with them at the fall. (They might have thought that being with me would be secure as I was familiar with the locals). I looked at the ladies. They were giving some instructions to the kids who were perhaps acting naughtily.
I said that it would be my pleasure.
One of the person then sat of my vehicle while I drove off to the fall. Rest of them followed me.

Out of the conversation which I had let me tell you about the family which I had met recently.
The young man who was sitting with me was Rohan and it was going to be a year since his marriage. His wife, Rashmi was also in the following Safari. The other man was his elder cousin brother, Raman who had his wife, Roshini and the two kids Sunit & Sunaina were his children.
The teenage girl was his sister, Neha and the boy was his cousin brother, Aman, younger brother of Raman was doing his engineering. Rohan was working in the same town in an MNC with his wife who was also employed. His sister Neha was also living with them doing her +2 in commerce.His cousin family had come to spend their holidays with them.
Both the men seemed a bit chubby with bellies protruding, (Maybe for them a belly was a sign of prosperity) but the ladies seemed to have well maintained themselves.
Cool!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM