Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
nandini slow seduction 58.1,2,3,4
you are getting more closer to her these days , that is why I said she replied . so
what I am moving more with her just for the purpose of your marriage , she is the
only responsible lady in the house , your bro never gives his time to all theses
things I replied . that is what I am saying no , my bro never gives importance to
any thing other than his work , moreover he is not exposed like you . he lacks in
all sorts of knowledge , she smiled mischievously . I just tested her and your
reactions so that I was pulling you one her , her boobs were crushed on your back
, but unfortunately I didn’t find any positive signals from none of you . what do
you expect from me or her , my question was straight . she shrugged and said I
don’t know , but I feel pity for my bhabhi for her fortune . she was never happy
in my house , she entered very wrong house filled with problems and problems , I
feel pity for her . though we never ever able to give her happiness , she is always
thinks of betterment of the family and she tries her level best to keep the family
comfortably , she takes all the responsibility of our family which male people had
to take . bad luck my dad has many diseases and bro is helpless . there she was on
verge of tears , so it was better to change the topic and I successfully did it .
within minutes vidya forgot all her sorrows and family problems . she was
laughing and joking , now she really looked beautiful . then we started flirting
with each other .
that day we made passionate love for over an hour , we fucked in many poses and
she even let me fuck her ass too . that day she put condition of fucking her as
much as possible . she said if possible I want you to fuck me on date of marriage
also , as first night is on the same day , I want to go filled with sperms in my
pussy to him , said laughing . I said don’t act like an fool , it is you question of
life not fun , never think of such nasty things . for first condition it is acceptable
by me , I am ready to fuck as many times as possible .i dropped her at near her
house and proceed to my work .
that night while resting on bed , I remembered todays activities that includes our
triple ride and pressing of nandini boobs on my back and later cupping of her tit
in his office . followed by hot talks with vidya about nandini . these all made me
horny , I was desperate to fuck some one . as I was away from house and even
after coming back I had not visited sis and jiju . that night I sneaked into their
room . both were happy to see me in their room . welcome behenchod didi
welcomed me , yes I am here for service of bhaichod randi behna I added . even
jiju seems to be in interest of lewd speaking . hello sala welcome to fuck fest he
said . come on ass fucker , your jiju is craving for his ass to be fucked , gand
maro iska baad me behenko chodana . mmmmm you cant take any decision my
sweet slut , I will decide whom to fuck first and where . ok dude come on you
have many holes waiting for you . my and your sis mouth are always ready for
mouth fuck and two asses and one big cunt . you have so many choices and I
assure all are yours , you can select any thing from the list jiju continued . first I
shall undress my sweet heart and I shall suck her boobs and drink milk while you
can start with sucking my shaft to make it ready , I command jiju . any time at
your service was simple reply from jiju . I disrobed my sis while jiju removed my
clothes . aaja mera bhayya and sayya drink my milk , today it is all yours didi
invited me to suck her milk tank . I rolled on my back , didi came at right side
and spread herself beside me , jiju occupied left place . didi raised her torso to
display her assets before my face . I took her left boob into my mouth and right
one in hand , after delivery her boobs have sagged to some extent but she had
maintained her physique well as both me and jiju are boob freaks so we pester
her for exercises so she had to maintain her shape . still mango shaped boobs
were in my possession , I placed my right hand on her back and caressed her back
and face , while one hand was pressing her one boob . here goes my jiju slide
downwards to face my yet half awaken cock . soon he started fondling my cock ,
leaving his wife to me for further activities . I kept suking her both boobs one
after other .
when it was enough sucking for jiju , he said now action starts , I preferred juicy
cunt of didi to start with instead dry ass of jju . I made didi sleep on her back and
spread her legs for incest brother . I positioned between her opened thighs , my
cock is already slick with jiju saliva . sis hold my long and slim cock between her
thin fingers , let me take honor of guiding my sweet bhayya cock into his sisters
waiting heaven door and she guide me to incest fuck hole .
my cock slide inch by
inch into her love box , she was all the time smiling to have her brother’s cock as
if a baby is happy to find its lost toy . I pushed my cock slowly into her burning
pussy . oh did your pussy is so hot liking burning volcano , no need to woory fire
extinguisher is inside it wont burn any more now . it wont come out before it
kills fire inside . once my cock was buried completely I began moving slowly and
then fast later . I was using all the techniques learnt to increase her passion and
made her more horny for the fuck and continued banging her . jiju was sitting
beside holding his hard meat in his hand and fisting it slowly . why are you
taking so much trouble to shake it , give it didi she will keep it busy in her lovely
mouth I advised . soon he straddled her face inserting his thick cock into her
lovely mouth . lucky lady was getting two way fuck , mouth by hubby and pussy
by brother . I continuously fucked to give her couple of orgasms , when she lay
exhausted I called jiju to get ready for your turn . he immediately withdrew his
mighty cock from his wife’s mouth and got lubes to lube his ass hole . by the
time I withdrew my cock from didi m he was kneeling beside us . in fact my cock
was bathed by her feminine juice , there was no need of any lubes . I came behind
jiju , didi sat up and positioned my cock into her hubby’s ass . come on he man
fuck this gandu husband of mine and tame his ass hole and teach a lesson of life .
don’t leave him till cries , idiot has handed over his most beautiful wife to her
brother for the sake of this ass hole , he himself is an ass hole .
don’t abuse him darling , otherwise it was impossible for you to bhaichod and me
behenchod . always I appreciate his ass for providing me chance of most
beautiful sister in the world . otherwise I would not even dream of you and even
if I dream you would never allow even to touch your lovely boobs also . then she
went below him to take his massive cock into her just satisfied pussy .within a
minute she swallowed his cock into her hot box . thus our threesome continued
for some time . when she reached another mindblowing orgasm from her hubby ,
she lay still .
I pulled her from her place and asked her to take position like jiju , she knew what
I meant . she kneeled beside him and raised her ass in air . I inserted one finger
into didi chute and gathered some juice from her slick chute and applied it in her
ass , then inserted two fingers into her pussy to take maximum juice and inserted
both fingers into her burning tight ass , she coooooed , I kept fucking jiju while I
fingered didi . then she said her ass is ready for me , I took out cock and rammed
slowly into her tight ass hole , when I buried completely started fucking her , jiju
went below her and inserted his cock into her mouth already sticky with her juice
. like this I fucked both asses on turns and when I was at my destiny I asked who
wants my juice , both said me but at last stage I fucked jiju ass with ending
movements and filled his ass as gratitude to let me fucking his beautiful wife .
after another round of fucking I filled her cunt and we slept in heap . that was
another wonderful night with didi and her hubby .
From next day I had to spend most of my time in marriage arrangements and I
stopped going to shop . all the members used to be in house except dinesh , some
times he used to be at shop or I used to send him out to meet some errands .
nandini was more open now , usually in the morning she used to welcome me
with tight hug even in presence of other members without any hesitations , all the
members of family took it light and even encouraged by smiling and praising for
our brotherly love , they used to say see how bro and sis love each other .
I didn’t miss any opportunity to feel her , whenever we were alone I used to hug
her and keep her in tight embrace but not for long time . some times I hugged her
from back when she was doing work and keep my hands crossed over front , so
that even when I felt her boobs , it looked like I was holding her . some times
when I hugged her from front , I gave light squeeze on her back and press her
butt . she never objected for these advancements except cupping her boobs , even
those moments she lightly brushed my hand away from her boobs without any
expressions . but still there was no green signal in sexual way . I was not going to
lose hopes and kept constantly trying to seduce her . I made it point to remind she
seeing me nude and every time she blushed .
 nandini slow seduction 58.9,10,11,12
that is what I wanted to see her face
turning red every time and she hid her face on my broad chest , I loved the way
she slapped on my face or butt on frequent reminding her the scene . what I
wanted is to remind the image of my nude body make her remember the scene
and let it have its own effect if it can .
Marriage was near and al were so busy , house was getting filled with guests so
giving less chances for me to advance but I took her separately on one or other
pretext and gave light squeezes here and there and gave tight hugs , though short
ones but pleasing ones .
Marriage date came , previous evening was full of functions like welcoming
barath and so many rituals . I was so busy arranging everything as per the
meticulous plan . all the guests especially bridegroom side were happy for the
arrangements . I had arranged their welcome with variety of chats and ice-creams
. that was main hit to impress them . followed by series of functions . there was
nothing to complain about as bride grroms parents knew me , they used to
approach me or nandini for any needs and queries . dinesh was busy on his
assigned jobs and oldies took seat on stage for routine formalities . many
unknown people mistook me and nandini are couple and few even said it to each
other . see how brides bro and bhabhi are handling things , that made me feel
happy some times nandini felt bad or embarrassed by such words . most of the
time she had to be at my side as she too need to ask me many things , she didn’t
know few things where they were kept and whom to ask . I had brought few staff
from our shop , they were all the time alert and active for any work and they did
it neatly as they knew how wrong I would be if they misbehave .
Guest praised the food and arrangements . it was a hectic day for all of us , I
didn’t have any time for any other activities , nothing did happen between me and
nandini except few brushes here and there , that too accidental or some times I
touched her boobs with my elbow when she was standing beside me . there was
one girl may be hardly 15 or 16 sis of bride groom . she used to play some
mischief now and then . she used to trouble me or nandini or tease vidya also . or
some times she gave unnecessary commands to working staff , just to trouble
them .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 12:31 PM