Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances
Epilogue
Eighteen years later Padma's son Mohan married Madhu's daughter Mohini. It is not considered incest and perfectly acceptable as per societal norms. Since Madhu was adapted as Padma's daughter, Madhu became Jr. Mohan's(my son born to Padmavathy) elder sister. It is perfectly acceptable to marry sister's daughter. Madhu and Mohini did not know that they were actually brother and sister having same father. I was amused and thrilled that my son is marrying my daughter.

Padma, now 54 has graciously matured beautiful and sexy. "Women are like a fine wine. They get better with age." She has become pleasantly plump woman, yet maintained her hour glass figure. She never dyed her hair.  Her calf length thick black hair with streaks of  grey hair is more erotic. She arranges her hair into a beautiful braid, braided bun, and loose bun.

Madhu, 39, maintained her lean taut sexy curvaceous hourglass body shape with 0.67WHR. She has become more erotic and exciting. In eighteen years I fuckedall the women of Padma & Madhu family.
On the first night of Mohan and Mohini, after sending Mohini to Mohan's room, Padma and Madhu came to my room dressed up like new brides, wearing beautiful see through chiffon sari with designer blouse, and long braid adorned with jasmine malas, the way I liked.

Padma said, I am happy that your son married your daughter and it is incest.

I said, They do not know. I am wondering, Do I need to keep the family honor this time?

Padma and Madhu laughed. Padma said, You don't have a chance. Your sonis like a you, a stallion.

How do you know? Padma, Have you seen his cock and fucked him? I asked laughing.

Padma said, 'No, You never gave a chance to look at another man. If your son cannot deflower your daughter Mohini, you will get an opportunityagain to keep the family honor, impregnating your daughter-in-law cum daughter, Padma said, smiling 'you will make her pregnant.'Do you like the possibility? It seems you are very much keen to fuck your daughter.'

I said, I am the family stud and it is my responsibility to keep the family honor.

'You want to fuck your daughtersand impregnate them too,'Padma said, 'my dear young husband you have been fucking me, my grandmother, my mother, my sister, her two daughters and my maids all these years. I wonder whether you have already fucked Mohini and Parvathi.'

Madhu said, my dear husband,'you fucked my mother and sister too and you want to fuck our daughter. You are truly incestuous. You have really became the family stud.'

Padma said, 'You are like a Bull reared to impregnate cows with highest mating capacity.Your penis is like a bull's glanspenis with a rounded and elongated shape and big beautiful knob.How many women you have fucked and impregnated?I know you have been fucking many women in the  NI program of Dr. Kusumalata Fertility Center. You are a resident stud in her Fertility Clinic. Do you keep a count or you have stopped counting. You are a real Casanova.'

I am like Casanova. Fucking unmarried young girls though exciting, there will be a problem if they become pregnant. I  have to be careful fucking young girls. I do not leave any opportunity to fuck a girl or woman whatever is her age or marital status.

The 18theighteenth century Venetian Giacomo Casanova is legendary for endless sexual adventures with various women, including an affair with his own seventeen year old illegitimate daughter, which resulted in her giving birth to a boy. Casanova had 122 women.

Yes! I keep a cunt count and women details in a Journal.I remember all my women's minute details. Padma, do you know your daughter Parvathi has a mole on the thigh just like you.

How do you know, my horny husband?

I have been giving full body oil massage and bath to them when you both were out of station.

Casanova wrote.
“I have never been able to understand how a father could tenderly love his charming daughter without having slept with her at least once,”
[+] 1 user Likes lkveni58's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances - by lkveni58 - 04-11-2021, 05:31 PM