Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances
Chapter 16 -ART-IVF - NI

During one of my visit, I gave her full extensive body massage with aroma oils. I licked her cunt and lapped her overflowing cunt juice. I licked her ass which heightened her desire. After prolonged sex trying various kama sutra positions, Dr. Kusumalata discussed the concept of Natural Insemination (NI). You impregnatedboth Padma and Madhu because they wanted, not considering moral and ethical issueswhich is called Natural Insemination.

Artificial insemination (AI) is the deliberate introduction of sperm into a female's cervix or uterine cavity for the purpose of achieving a pregnancy through in vivo fertilization by means other than sexual intercourse. Artificial insemination may employ Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART), sperm donation and animal husbandry techniques. The beneficiaries of artificial insemination are women who desire to give birth to their own child. Women with a male partner who is infertile or who has a physical impairment which prevents full intercourse from taking place. Intracervical insemination (ICI) is the easiest and most common insemination technique and can be used in the home for self-insemination without medical practitioner assistance.

IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is one of the more widely known types of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). IVF uses combination of medicines and surgical procedures to help sperm fertilize an egg, and help the fertilized egg implant in the uterus. Sperm donation involves a fertile man giving or selling his sperm so it can be used by an infertile individual or couple. Donated sperm is used for artificial insemination, including intrauterine insemination (IUI), and for in vitro fertilization (IVF), which may involve Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI).

Main options for Women to get pregnant by a sperm donor are AI and NI. NI is impregnation of women by having sex with sperm donor. Ladies desperate for a baby and who have tried endless means of artificial insemination that don’t seem to work prefer NI.

Insemination of a woman by sexual intercourse is referred to as 'Natural Insemination' (NI). Natural insemination by a sperm donor is usually a private matter. For those who feel comfortable with the idea of sex with their sperm donor, it may seem logical as it does not require the use ofartificial medical procedure. Some believe that Natural Insemination is superior to Artificial Insemination and that it achieves a higher rate of success. Higher education and health in males are preferred by women as a sperm donors.Human mating research has shown women prefer older males, as males naturally accrue resources with age. Women actually choose younger males to mate with for NI. Woman may feel an emotional romantic attachment to the donor.

Dr. Kulata, Thank You for a lecture on Natural Insemination.

Shiva, I have three women and their husband's sperm count and motility is too low. But It was not informed to the husbands. Artificial Insemination with their husbands sperm was not successful. They are not happy to have a child with unknown donor's sperm. Shiva, You are a good candidate as Sperm donor. If you agree as sperm donor in Natural Insemination, I will discuss with them.

I laughed 'Your should name Dr. Kusumalata Fertility Center as Dr. Kulata Fucking Center (KFC). You are asking me whether I want to fuck the women to impregnate. I will be happy, if they are beautiful. Dr. Kulata, 'What if they fall in love with me and want me as a lover forever.'  I said.

You are a Sperm donor in NI. If they want you as lover, Its OK. I am sure once you fuck them, they want your cock for life time. You will have to be discrete, because their husbands do not know. She smiled, If you want become a Gigolo It's OK. Some women whose husband is not able to sexually satisfy them and do not have children prefer NI for having children and also for sexual pleasure.

Shiva, Women prefer women prefer educated intelligent men with high IQ and larger size cock because they can increase sexual satisfaction.

Kaveri(26) was a lean woman with beautiful curvaceous body with smooth mid length hair.Kusuma(30) was a plump woman with enormous breasts and ass with thick ass length hair. Kalyani(36) was a fat woman with fat folds on midriff and enormous bottom with wavy thigh length hair. They were excited to have me as sperm donor. All the three were at their sexual peak. The sessions  were arranged with Kaveri, Kusumaand Kalyani  during their ovulation period in the pent house of Nursing home. They were impregnated by me in their first ovulation cycle. They continued their visitsduring the pregnancy to the doctor in the pretext of check-up to have rendezvous with me.Dr. Kulata has fully furnished pent house which was used for the sessions with women. The three women delivered healthy babies in Dr. Kulata's Nursing home. They breast fed me and later they used to come to the Hospital to meet me.

It was the beginning. I have become Resident Sperm Donor to many women in Dr.Kulata NI Fertility Center. She preferred Natural Insemination by me for her exclusive rich beautiful clients. She selected beautiful women, and arranged informal discrete meetings with me to convince them for NI program. It was AI program  officially to their families.

Shiva, all the women in our NI program are so happy. You have become their long time lover.
[+] 1 user Likes lkveni58's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances - by lkveni58 - 04-11-2021, 05:30 PM