Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances
Chapter 15

Giving Oil massage and Abhyangana Snana to two horny pregnant women eager to have sex was like living in heaven. During pregnancy their breasts doubled in size andtheirnipplesbecome darker and more pronounced making them more beautiful sexy and erotic.Their hair became thicker. skin was glowing and radiant. I was happy mateloving their new physiqueseeing the sensuality in blossoming breasts and soft curves. The sight of their pregnant form is a constant reminder of my virility too!

The loyal maids Radha and Revathi helped Padma and Madhu oiling their hair, massaging their whole body with warm oil and green gram powder. They preparedPadma and Madhu todbang beautiful saris, hair dress in different stylesand arrange flowers in their long braids every night for me. I used to suck their breasts for a long time.

When we visited Dr. Kusumalata for follow up examination, Padma and Madhu noticed the obvious intimacy between me and the lady gynecologist. They were amused to know that I have been fucking their Gynecologist. They said no woman can resist on seeing your huge cock even if she is a gynecologist.

Dr. Kusumalata told Padma and Madhu, 'Lactating begins as early as three months into pregnancy and assured Breastfeeding your lover is OK. Lactation is more evident when breasts are sexually stimulated or massaged. In addition to discharge, lactating sometimes causes breasts to enlarge. Lactation, which is triggered by the hormones during pregnancy, is your body's way of preparing for your baby's birth. Your milk production system begins to work while you are still pregnant and produces colostrum, the pre-milk that is full of antibodies, nutrients and easily digestible fluid.'

She also explained that the regular Sex can help to get things moving and help you go into labour. Having an orgasm helps to stimulate your uterus into action, releases of oxytocin, a hormone that helps your contractions. Semen may help to softenthe neck of your cervix, ready for it to open when labour starts. Semen contains a high number of prostaglandins that can help to relax tissues.You could try spoon positions with your partner entering from behind. You could lie on your back at the side or foot of the bed with your knees bent, and your bottom and feet perched at the edge of the mattress and your partner can then either kneel or stand in front of you.

I said, Thank you doctor for the advice and very useful suggestions for sex positions.

She also told Padma and Madhu smilingly, I am sure Shiva is a very skilled lover who can take good care of you both and satisfy your needs. Youcan start breast feed him regularly.

During the six month when we visited the Doctor she advised about best Positions to Have Sex During the Third Trimester. As the uterus grows bigger in the last trimester of pregnancy, some positions become uncomfortable and difficult to perform.The spoon position is a cosy and comfortable position for intercourse with your growing belly. In this position, you lie on your side and fold yourself into a C with Shiva behind you and curled around you. He can enter your vagina from behind while you both are lying on your sides.

You on top of Shiva can be a very comfortable position during late pregnancy. You can control the pace as per your comfort level. Shiva,  ensure that you do not  penetrate their cunt deeply with your enormous cock. Lie down on the edge of the bed with your face up with your legs wide spread and your feet on the floor. Shiva can stand or bend over you to enter you. Tell Shiva how slow and gentle you would want him to be.

The Doctor advised us that technically no positions are unsafe during any stage of pregnancy, except for the one that has the woman lying flat on  back.  Shiva, make sure that whatever other position you choose to fuck, It is better to avoid deep penetration.

The doctor further advised me, You should be in control while fucking them with your large cock during advanced stage of pregnancy. Shiva, You can come to me as often as you want to satisfy your wish to deep penetration.

During the last trimester Padma and Madhu were easily tired during sex. I deflowered Radha and Revathi, the virgin maids.I also fucked Padma's mother and sister and Madhu's sister and mother.

I was happy sucking Padma and Madhu breasts and fucking them during the pregnancy until the day of their delivery in Dr. Kusumalata's Nursing Home.

Padma delivered healthy boy. Padma breastfed the baby the firstcolostrum for three days. Everyone in the family and relatives said, it was Mohan born again to Padma.The boy was named Mohan. Three days later Madhu delivered daughter.Madhu's daughter was named Mohini.Madhu also started breastfeeding me.

They immensely enjoyed  breastfeeding me. The additional stimulation of breasts helped them produce more breast milk. They breastfeed the babies first to be sure he or she gets a full feeding before feeding me daily. Breast Feeding me heightened their sexual arousal and increased the breast milk supply. On the advice of Dr. Kulata they breastfed me and the baby more often so that their breasts makes more milk. They produced enormous amount of milk to feed the baby and me. After the babies are breastfed, I empty their breast milk.

Dr. Kulatasaid, Women can breastfeed her lover or husband even after baby is weaned off. Assuming she continues to breast feed her child or adult, she will keep producing milk. It can take up to two years for lactation to stop normally. But a woman can continue lactating until the menopause if she either is feeding a child or an adult on a regular basis.Breast-feeding produces hormonal changes stimulating sexual feelings and hence can enjoy sexual pleasure.

An adult nursing relationship (ANR) can be one of the most bonding and intimate experiences for a couple. There is a primal bonding that takes place between a woman and her baby as it suckles from her breasts. This experience can also be enjoyed by adultsas he drinks her in.

Lactophilia is a sexual paraphilia where men derive sexual pleasure from watching women lactate, sucking on women’s milk-filled breasts and/or having sex with lactating women. Sometimes, the sexual arousal is enhanced by the woman also being pregnant.

ANRinvolve male breastfeeding from a woman’s lactating breast. If the practice is not regular, the women’s milk production ceases. Some women are capable of achieving orgasm during the suckling process.

Both Padma and Madhu  produced so much milk competed with each other to breastfeed me. After the babies were weaned off and breast feeding the children stopped, Padma and Madhu breastfed me their milk for years. 

Padma and her husband adapted Madhu as their daughter. I married Madhu, mother of my child. I became son-in-law to Padma. Dr. Kusumalata attended our wedding ceremony. We lived happily, Padma as mother-in-law and Madhu as my wife. Padma and Madhu compete with each other to dress up sexily aided by Radha and Revathi to have my attention.

Two years later I have two children, a girl, named Parvathi to Padma and a boy named Madan to Madhu. I continued sucking their breast
milk for another six years.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances - by lkveni58 - 04-11-2021, 05:30 PM