Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances
"Fuck me harder." shesaid.

Soon we were going at it like two sex starved inmates. Her breasts were bouncing around like two towers in the middle of an earthquake.

I pulled half way out and proceeded to fuck her with short fast strokes and then he slammed it back in balls deep. I hit the back of her cervix and she felt a white hot explosion permeate into the back of her vagina. Her pussy muscles spasmed violently as she came hard. The warmth of semen spread across her cunt and she just kept squirting. Her pussy juices were trickling down her legs or dripping onto my cock."

I slammed in against her deep hot spot recklessly. The hard head hit against the back of her deep vagina wall.

Fuck me deep. Deeper. Hard. Deep. Deeper. More.

I fucked her with all my energy. I could  feel that  I would soon explode. She must have felt it, too, and she said, "That's right, Shiva. Fuck my cunt. Don't hold back! I want your sperm in my cunt. Fill my cunt with your seed"

With this kind of encouragement, it didn't take  long for me to comply. My sperm rocketed out of my cock, filling her cunt.Her body was in frenzied violent spasms. We both kept cumming and I filled every crevice of her womb. My dick just continued spewing out the hot lava. It was heavenly.

Kusumalata said, Shiva This is the best fuck I ever had in my life.  You filled my pussy with so much of sperm.when did you fuck last time?

I said, only yesterday night I fucked Padma and Madhu twice .

Oh! you still have so much sperm in your balls. Wonderful and amazing. You are like a bull. The  rule of thumb has been 25-30 cows per bull, however,  this number could be increased to as many as 50 cows per bull without a negative impact on conception rate.

I want you to come to me every day for check-up. You have really very big cock and you are a master of fucking.

I said, I would love to come and fuck you every day and night, but I have two horny pregnant women to service.

They are very lucky to have a stud like you, She said.

Kusuma, perhaps I shall also service you as often as possible.

Shiva, Come hometomorrow to eat my pussy and service me.

How about now doctor? I am hungry.

Shiva, Eat my pussy now!!, she said

My hands rode from the top of Kusumalata's shoulders to the small of her back. She was living in the moment and simply enjoying the sensations of pleasure imparted by my strong, yet gentle hands. Kusuma, You have lovely thick hair, I said.

I worked my hands down over her ass. I firmly cupped a cheek in each

hand and massaged them with a circular motion. Here she was, the mature gynecologist, lying before me completely naked while I massaged her ass. It's an erotic experience. As I caressed and fondled her ass, her hips began to rise and gyrate slightly - a choreographed dance of desire.

I leaned forward and softly kissed her in small of her back. I continued up, kissing her back and stretching out my tongue for long, slow licks up along her spine. She gasped the first time I did this, and shuddered a bit too, but I could tell she wanted me to continue.

She  turned over on her back and spread her legs. She reached out with both hands to grab my head and forced my face into her steaming and aroused pussy, saying "Lick me, lick me now! I want your tongue on my pussy!"

To prolong her pleasure - I pulled my head away and kissed the inside of her right thigh, just above her knee. Again I used my tongue to lick the soft skin on the inside of her thigh, from her knee to her mons pubis and vulva. She shuddered again, no one had ever done this either and it was driving her crazy with desire. I hadn't yet caressed her pussy with my tongue, but she was more turned on than she'd ever been and wetter than she thought possible. 

I kissed the inside of her left thigh and once again traced a path upward with the tip of my tongue, slowing a bit as I got close to the center of her womanhood, then licking with increased pressure along the perineum, causing her hips torise off the bed again.

"Lick me, dammit!"

I laughed softly to myself and, putting my hands on the insides of her thighs, gently spread her legs as far as they would comfortably go. I then slowly swept my tongue from bottom to top, the length of her pussy, causing another shudder to radiate through her body - for a brief moment I thought she'd climaxed!

"Oh God, yes! Lick! Lick more! Lick faster!"

"Your wish is my command, dear lady." And I buried my face in her crotch. The first licks were long. Long and slow.

From bottom to top, with my tongue flat and broad across her open labia. Steadily and firmly, I licked her over and over again, pulling my tongue away just shy of her clitoris. 

Her clit was poking out of its hood, fully engorged and begging for attention. I knew if I touched it with the tip of my tongue it would be all over, I'd send her over the edge in a mind-blowing orgasm - crashing like storm waves upon the shore. I wanted that to happen, but not yet. Bringing a woman to one orgasm is not unique, bringing her to several - slamming through her body in wave after wave, while she squirts like a fire hose - is the pleasure I wanted her to know.

I continued licking upward, varying from the center by alternating licks along each side of her mons to cover every inch with my tongue. My face was drenched in her juices and I was able to savor that special nectar that only an aroused woman can give.

Finally I could sense that the time was right. She was drenched with desire, sprawled flat on her back, breathing fast and moaning with lust. Beads of sweat glistened on her body. Her nipples were rock hard and poking out as her breasts heaved up and down.

On the next lick I passed over her clit. Then another. With the third lick I stopped on her clit and I wiggled the tip of my tongue on it for a few seconds. I pulled away for a brief count and then did it again. She grabbed my head with both hands and held it down to her pussy, saying "Yes, there, there. Don't stop! Lick my clit! Suck on it! Make me cum!!!

And so I did! I bore down on her clit with my tongue and started licking in a frenzy. Faster and faster and faster! She was holding my head in place, but her hips were bucking off of the bed, literally fucking my face with all the force she had. I could feel her impending climax building - her hips rose up she arched her back and started to scream "Yesss! Yes! Yes, oh fucking hell, yes! 

She went over the edge, like a rowboat over waterfalls, and fell into the abyss of a mind-warping climax! Over and over again she bucked and rode every wave - she later described it as bolts of lightning that went from my tongue on her clit, up her spine, through her heart and out the tips of her nipples - a whole body orgasm.

It took several minutes for her to come back to Earth. We lay there together, my face between her thighs, in that blissful post-orgasmic world. I didn't lick her, knowing from experience just how sensitive a woman is at moments like this. I just enjoyed the warm, soft pillow that her mons had become as I too caught my breath. Although I didn't cum, at moments like this I feel as if I did so vicariously. The special intimacy of touching her with my tongue allows me to feel and experience her climax in a way that intercourse never does.

When I sensed the moment was right, I began to softly lick again, leaving her clitoris alone for the moment and simply savoring the nectar of love. After a few minutes of this her arousal began again and she guided my face between her thighs. 

She said "I've never cum more than once with any man. I feel completely drained and can't believe you're not exhausted. But by licking me again, I'm getting turned on, so either stop, or be prepared to finish what you've started."

"Oh, I'm prepared alright, I'll be licking you until you push me away!"Actions speak louder than words; I covered her pussy with my mouth and continued doing what I love best.

Her second climax came sooner and was less intense, but she still rode my face like there was no tomorrow. I avoided her clit for several minutes, aware of just how sensitive it is. When barely teased it with a couple of flicks of my tongue as she went over the top and into the abyss of a second orgasm!

Being less intense, she didn't need as long to recover. When she was ready, I brought my mouth to bear - covering her lips with mine - and worked my tongue up inside her pussy, swirling it in a steady circular motion. My upper lip was brushing her clitoris and in less than a minute she exploded into her third climax.

After a brief respite I lifted her legs over my shoulders and nuzzled my chin into the very bottom of her pussy. From this angle I was able to extend my tongue farther inside her, lapping away past the inner vaginal lips. My nose was buried in there as well, and her clitoris was riding in the saddle over the bridge of my nose. By riding my face like this she was receiving a sensory overload of pleasure. My tongue was filling her and my nose was caressing her clit...in less than a minute she tripped over the top into another mind-blowing climax and drenched my already soaked face with more of her juices.It went on like this for some time. I got to the point where I could read her like a book. I knew exactly where to lick, how fast or slow, and the amount of pressure to apply before sending her over the edge. By this time she had long since given up any resistance or inhibitions. She was riding my face as if her life depended on it and going with the flow, as waves of pleasure slammed through her body.

Finally, completely drained, she gently pushed my face away and said "No more. You proved that you were telling the truth, but I can't take anymore!"

I smiled as I sat up. I went into the bath and ran a washcloth under the water until it turned hot. I thoroughly twisted out the excess water until it was just warm and damp. Returning to her I gently washed her vagina and between her legs. I rinsed it out and repeated it a few times as she simply lay there, in a state of bliss but completely spent. I gently caressed her breast, bringing my mouth to her nipple and teasing it with my tongue. She let me play for a few seconds before she pushed me away with a laugh, saying "No, I told you no more! You're going to kill me with pleasure. As much as I hate to say it, you need to leave."

I laughed and got up. "Ok, my Lady, your wish is my command!" "Next time I'll apply my talented tongue to your breasts and nipples, and your entire body, every inch of your body including your asshole which was ignored today. I'll give you pleasure you've never known before!"

Shiva, you have two horny pregnant women at home to service. Do you lick and eat their pussies every day? I am jealous of them"

Yes. I lick, lap, and suck their cunt juices every night. I shall also find time for you. By the way, Padma want a son like me. If the child is a girl, she wants me to impregnate her again and again till she has a son by me.

That is interesting. You would prefer that Padma should have many baby girls so that you can keep on fucking her for years.She will be PPP - Perpetually Pregnant Padma. How about Madhu? asked the Doctor.

She will be happy with a son or daughter. Padma wants a child for Madhu only to prove that her son impregnated Madhu before his death.

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances - by lkveni58 - 04-11-2021, 05:29 PM