Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances
The following day I went to the doctor's clinic. There was no one else except the doctor in the clinic. She wore a printed chiffon sari, a matching plain color low cut wide neck blouse. Her mid-thigh long hair was neatly arranged into a braid.

She told me that since it a holiday, she came only to see me.

Ithanked her for her interest in me.

She asked my family history, checked my BP, Height and Weightand asked, when did you get marry?

I am not married, I said

Oh! I am amused that both mother and daughter-in-law are your lovers. Did you impregnate both? Your friend deceased only six weeks back.

Yeah I impregnated both. It's a long story Doctor. Do you want to know? Is this a psychological or physiological check-up?

I assumed that and that's why I called you for cheek-up since you are going to have regular sex with themI am interested to know the circumstances of you having sex with both in the last one month. Ok, Shiva, Let me complete physiological check.I'm going to have you lay back down on the table there while I check out things."Shiva, Please remove all your clothes and lay there naked."

"Well, um, you see, I've never been naked in front of a woman except forsex."

She giggled,"Oh, If you are naked in front of a woman, you have to have sex with her? I'm a doctor. I see naked men all the time. Now I would like you to lie back so that I can do a genital exam."

I lay back, and She smiled, and her eyes twinkled a bit when she saw I still had my under wear on. I shrugged inwardly reached down to remove my underwear. Laying as I was on that exam tablemade it difficult to maneuver.

She said, "I can help you with that, if you'd like."

I nodded and she reached to lower my shorts. As she did so, she  was leaning over me, and I could see the upper curve of her huge breasts. This, along with the fact that this gorgeous woman was undressing me, made my long thick cock fully erect against my will to prevent it.

I started to stammer about being very embarrassed. She shushed me saying that this was a medical exam and there was nothing to be embarrassed about. As she lowered my underwear, my cock sprang out. She just looked at me and smiled, and continued to pull them down, her face now hovering over my crotch as she pulled them below my knees.This only served to fuel my erection and it continued to grow to full size, pointing up to the ceiling as I lay on my back on the table.

"Well it certainly looks like some things are working quite well" she said lightheartedly. 

She proceeded to lightly cup my testicles, examining each individually with her fingers gently rolling each one back and forth. I found this very stimulating and let out a low grunt. She seemed to spend quite a bit of time examining my testicles explaining that she had to absolutely determine that there were no abnormalities. She then gently grasped my penis and ran her fingers up and down the length of my now raging erection. 

"Please don't feel embarrassed, you are having a natural reaction to penile stimulation.

She continued to run her fingers over my penis and her eyes were wide seeing my big cock. "Well, I see that you have very big long and thick cock and your sex drive is certainly healthy," she teased. I would be surprised if you didn't have an erection."

She eyed my cock with more than clinical interest, and said, "You should be proud of having such a long thick gigantic cock. I have seen many cocks and yours is the longest, biggest and hardest one, I have ever seen in my life." She took hold of my cock fondled it along the shaft and pushed the foreskin back ran her finger around my big knob and said, 'What a cock head you have Shiva, I am shocked to see your beautiful big cock.

I grinned at the obvious compliment and said, 'Thank you doctor for your appreciation of my cock. Well, I think he likes you, too, Doc."

Shesmiled, took hold of my balls and started playing.  My eight inch thick cock continued to sway back and forth in her face, almost daring her. She fondled my cock lovingly along the shaft and said 'What a beautiful, young virile cock you have.'

She stopped fondling my cock and said, "You know, we aren't going  to get much work done like this, are we? Why don't we take care of this so we won't have any distractions, ok?. It is thick and meaty, I've never seen such a cock before."

What?? "Uh...how do you mean?"

I walked towards her flaunting his long thick amazing, colossal, imposing, incredible, exceptional, gigantic, ginormous, incredible, marvelous, massive, monstrous, gigantic, gargantuan, huge, striking, unimaginable, whopping cock with huge knob proudly.

Let us go upstairs. I have a living room. She took my cock in her hand and led me.I carried my clothes and followed her.

In the room to my great delight, shebegan to unbutton her blouse."Watching your big hard cock bounce back and forth in my face has got me all worked up, and you obviously need some relief. I suggest we act on this." she said.

By now, her blouse was completely unbuttoned. Her ample tits were  straining against her bra, almost seeming to spill out. She undid the hooksand her tits sprang free, revealing them to be perfect. They were large but perky, the huge nipples pointing up. I just grinned widely wondering at my fortune. We both were naked.

We  kissed passionately each sucking others lips and exploring mouth.She kissed her way down my torso and slid her body down until her mouth reached my throbbing cock. Almost teasingly, she started licking the head of my shaft in short strokes, then swirling her tongue around the entire bulb. She turned her head so that she could slide her mouth sideways down the entire length of my shaft. It seems the doctor was an expert cock sucker.

After a minute or two of teasing me, she grabbed my rod, lowered her head to my crotch in one smooth motion and completely engulfed my cock with her mouth. Her mouth could not accommodate even half the length of my cock. Once fully throated, she began pulsing her lips at my cock, applying pressure. She slided her now free hand to my full and large sack, gently massaging the testicles.I let out a deep groan.

She let out an audible groan and began to pump her head up and  down, swallowing mycock and then moving back out until just the head was still within her mouth. Back and  forth she moved, fucking my cock with her mouth, grinding her tits into my hands and belly.After some time which seemed like an eternity,she straightened back up and looked into my eyes. Smiling, she moved back downto the foot of the bed, her boobs bouncing delightfully as she walked.

"I want you to fuck me, Shiva,"she said. "I wantto make you cum."She bent her ass high up to my crotch. My cock laying between her thighs.

I pushed slowly until I met some major resistance. My pubic hair is brushing against her swollen pussy lips'. She let out a great cry of joy when the head of my cock wedged into her dripping pussy. Even as lathered up as I was the girth of my shaft only allowed about half of it in her cunt. I stopped and started pumping her gently. Her pussy responded and began to juice with excitement. I was able to get more and more of my  magnificent dick inside her. She impaled herself on myhard shaft, with a series of strokes until our pubic hair is mingling. She spread her legs even wider to accommodate me.I was soon able to get most of my cock in and she could feel the head pressing against the back of her cervix. It was wonderful. Her pussy was stuffed to the limit and she reveled in the fullness of it.

[+] 1 user Likes lkveni58's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances - by lkveni58 - 04-11-2021, 05:28 PM