Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances
Chapter 14 - The lady Gynecologist,Kusumalata

We consulted a highly qualified and famous Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Dr. Kusumalata, MD, FRCS, FROCG, (Fellow of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, London).

The doctor confirmed that they both were pregnant. The doctor was amused that mother-in-law and daughter-in-law becoming pregnant at the same time. She assumed that I was the husband of Madhu. She also advised them to have regular monthly check-up, Padma being pregnant after a long gap of twenty two years and Madhu being pregnant first time. She asked Padma why her husband did not accompany her.

Padma said, Because my son died a month back and my husband stays at our native place. Since our village does not have proper medical facilities and a highly qualified doctor like you her, we they came here and will stay here till the delivery.

She raised her eyebrows in surprise, 'I thought that he is your husband, she said looking at Madhu and me.'

Padma replied,My son died six weeks back. Shiva is my son's best friend. We will stay with him till the delivery.

She smiled,I am sorry to hear that. Do I assume that the deceased son impregnated his wife.

It was Padma who replied saying that Yes, Doctor.

The doctor smiled, It is surprising both mother-in-law and daughter-in-law must be having same biological ovulation cycle and pregnant at the same time. Looking at me mischievously, she said, 'You will be taking care of all their needs?' 

I said, Yes Doctor.

The Doctor recorded medical history of Padma & Madhu and their extended family to determine which examinations and treatments should be performed during the pregnancy. After performing thorough examinationsheordered some tests for both. She said,  It is desirable to attend with your partner for monthly check-up.Since Padma is pregnant after a long gap of more than twenty years and Madhu being pregnant for the first time, She insisted that the regular monitoring should be performed by one Physician throughout the pregnancy till the delivery.

The Gynecologist advised that regular sex throughout the pregnancy till the due date helps  induce labor and easy delivery.Pregnancy sex is even more amazing than regular sex and has big health benefits, she said looking at us with mischievous smile. Sex during pregnancy can help surging hormones, burn extra calories, lower blood pressure,  sleep soundly, improves immunity, release of oxytocin that gives immune system a boost and helps normal delivery. She said smilingly, since Padma's husband is not staying with her he should at least visit her as often as possible till the delivery.
Padma told her that Shiva will take care of both of them.

The doctor smilingly looking at me, Oh! you will take care of them. You should oil their hair, comb and braid. When a lover is touching woman in a loving way, it releases the bonding hormone known as oxytocin. Human contact causes the body to react by reducing cortisol levels, which can lower blood pressure and reduce heart rate, all of which reduce stress and have beneficial impacts on our overall well-being. Hair is connected to nerve endings of super sensitive scalp. Gentle combing and braiding of woman's hair is pleasurable. The neurons detect tiny movements, and once stimulated, the neuron transmits a sensory message to the brain. releasing feel-good chemicals.

You should give them Abhyangna(naked) oil massage. The benefits are increased circulation, toning of the muscles, calming of the nerves, lubrication for the joints, increased mental alertness, elimination of impurities from the body, softer, smoother skin, increased levels of stamina through the day and deeper sleep at night.

Use warm massage oil. Dip your fingertips into the warm oil and apply it lightly to her entire body. let some of the oil be absorbed by skin. Then massage the entire body, applying even pressure with the whole hand, palm and fingers. Apply light pressure on sensitive areas such as the abdomen or the heart. Use more oil and massage where nerve endings are concentrated, such as the soles of the feet, palms of the hands and along the base of the fingernails. Circular motions over rounded areas such as head or joints, and straight strokes on straight areas such as arms and legs work best.The longer the oil is on, the deeper it penetrates. Dab excess oil off with green gram powder,  massage and remove. Follow with a relaxing warm shower.

She said smiling mischievously looking at me, 'Please take care of them properly as advised.'She asked me to visit her following day to examine me and perform required blood tests. It was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow, she said.

I could see in her eyes and her mischievous smile conveyed that the Gynecologist is interested in me.  The forty five year old doctor, was a tall broad large plump beautiful sexy woman with wide sensuous mouth and thick full puffy curved lips. The lower lip is larger than the upper one. She has mid thigh long very thick jet black curly hairarranged into a bun. She has very fair complexion and radiant skin. She was dressed in a sari, but it couldn't hide the fact that her body was very well shaped, with wonderfully full large breasts, a thin waist and very large, round and big butt.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances - by lkveni58 - 04-11-2021, 05:28 PM