Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances
Chapter 13

I stayed until thirteenth day ceremony, fucking both mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, day and night regularly having steamy threesome sex and returned to the college. It was great experience enjoying both of them regularly day and night.

Padma and Madhu have menstrual cycle of 28 days. I was fucking both during their most fertile days of their menstrual cycle. When they missed their monthly menstrual period, the doctor confirmed that both were pregnant. Padma's 14th dayof menstrual cycle was the first day I fucked her and Madhu's14th day was three days later. Both were seeded by me within  three days of Mohan's demise.

When I told them I have to go back to the college, Padmaand Madhucame with me on the pretext of bringing back Mohan's belongings. AC1st class coupe was booked for our journey. They went back home after ten days of enjoying steamy threesome sex, in Hotel room.

Padma said, Shiva You did a good job impregnating both of us. I know you impregnated me on the first day. Madhu was impregnated during the first three days.  You have very potent seed. Padma announced fifteen days later that theyboth were pregnant.

People presumably thought it was Mohan who made his wife pregnant and it was Padma’s husband who made her pregnant.Padma’s husband knew about our affair and was very happy that both Padma and Madhu were pregnant. It seems the whole village knows the truth but they cannot even gossip.

It was Padma's brilliant idea. Since their village has no proper medical facilities, Padma's husband agreed and arranged that Padma and Madhu come to meand stay during pregnancy.

I rented an independent house and arranged all the facilities. Padma's
mother and young maids came to help them and went back after setting up the house. The maids stayed back to help. Padma's mother and grandmother and Madhu's mother visited us regularly.

The maids helped Padma and Madhu in dressing up and hair dressing.
It was a threesome every night.

I asked Padma, You want a son.

Yes, my dear hubby, I want a son like you.

What if the child is a girl?

She said. If the child is girl, you will impregnate me again and again to produce children till I have your son.

Amma, what if you have only baby girls.

Shiva, I will have a dozen girls, if needed till you give a son.
[+] 1 user Likes lkveni58's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances - by lkveni58 - 04-11-2021, 05:26 PM