Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances
Her dark pink cup-sized areolas and nipples hardened. I eased up and took each in my mouth in turn, giving oral supplication like a starving infant. At first, I suckled with both hands on a single breast to guide the nipple to its haven of warmth. My tongue next circled round and round each nipple, then licked each one back and forth, on and on. I used my hands to continue kneading her breasts, then to pull and squeeze her nipples.

Suddenly, she began to buck wildly in response to my ministrations. I urged her on. 
"That's right baby, you are a cock crazy slut, fuck me!" 
Yes, I am your slut, she said.

This spurred her to even newer heights, and all the while I had remained still, letting her have this moment of glory on top, impaled on my swollen manhood, gliding and bucking us to sensational heights. Now, placing my hands on her ass, I began to thrust upward with my hips to begin my turn of fucking her from below.

As my strokes quickened, I began to suck and nibble each nipple in turn on each up stroke. As I tired slightly, I lay back and she took over once again with her nimble gliding fuck. Not as much traction, but it still kept the fires blazing. She arched her back, then reached behind with her left hand and felt for my cock and balls, leaning round so she was able to gather my large balls, tug, and pull. 

"Love your balls baby, so full for me. Going to fill me with your gism?" 
I grunted my assent. 
Satisfied, she went back to her gliding fuck.
This spurred her to more gyrations on my cock, mixing the gliding motion with bucking up and down, finally settling back on her rhythm glide. All the time, her pendulous breasts were bouncing, flapping and slapping her torso - and each other on occasion when she really got going. As I looked at her I could see she was consumed by lust; her eyes were unfocused, her lips swollen, her face flushed. 

Finally, as her breasts flashed furiously, she gathered one breast in the crook of her arm as she reached across and cupped the other, rolling her eyes at me as if to say it was a bit too much for her tender, sensitive breasts. I kissed the air at each of her breasts, then one directed at her lips. She just nodded breathlessly as our movements in unison continued. Her hair spread wide forming hallow around her face.

As I took my turn next, fucking her from beneath, I quickened the pace and rammed my cock even harder. This caused a chain reaction, she began to sense her cum, throwing back her head and opening her mouth as a stream of obscenities, and cries escaped her lips. 

"Yes, fuck me you stud, oh, god yes... Harder, harder, fuck me harder with your dick... Oh, baby, your cock... Fuck, fuck yes, ohh, ahhh!" She squealed and screamed as her eyes rolled back in her head. 

I kept up a finishing stroke rhythm and slowed to a stop as she came on top of me. She collapsed down on me while I made sure to stay inside her firmly pressed against her pubis as even now gentle shudders rolled through her body. I rolled over until I was now on top, never pulling out.

I kissed her all over; covering her like a stallion covers and mounts a mare. We rested for but a moment and then, like a phoenix rising, I began a slow fucking pace, in and out, in and out, making sure to stroke the full length of my cock. 

"You didn't come?" she cried, pleasantly surprised to feel my cock still moving inside her. 

She murmured soft at first, urging me on repeatedly. I just kept fucking her, now determined to fuck her as long as I could without stopping. She soon was back into it as my length was drenched in her womanly cum when my curved cock had done its job by hitting her G spot with my swollen cock head. 

"Oh god, you're so thick, You are a stallion, so big, yes... Fuck  me - hard, make me cum again and again," she rambled in her horny ecstasy.

Now as I stroked her, on every third or fourth stroke I would ream her hard and fast. I bent down and sucked on her nipples, then licked round and round the nipple as before and flicked hard with my tongue. She wiggled underneath me in response. I kept fucking her hard, alternating the rhythm and the angle of my strokes to hit her pussy and clit all over. She had a series of mini orgasms, giving us both ever-deepening satisfactions.

I continued fucking her harder, deeper and faster until I was in that super phase of blurred action. Soon I could feel my balls tighten and my ass muscles grip and my thrusts went into overdrive as I began to come hard and long. I groaned with the effort. "Ahhhhhhhh!" I bellowed in a conquering voice as I filled her with a load of cum, spurt, after spurt. Steadily, I kept fucking, stroking and milking us both for every second of delicious aftermath. I pulled out and a small river of love juices drizzled out of her pussy. 

Without hesitation, I scooted back until my face could reach her pussy and I could gaze at her lovely, swollen pussy lips. I had always loved the extra-large folds of her labia that dbangd around her pussy, and now I pulled them out to their majestic fullness, like big butterfly wings. I twirled them between my thumb and fingers and watched as her back arched and she thrust her pussy forward. 

Then I licked them - sucked on them into my mouth like tiny ball sacs, drawing them into my mouth with building frenzy, tasting her gushed love juices and my own gism as they became one. 
She let out a sudden groan. 
"Ohhhh, baby!"

She bucked against my tongue in a mock fucking motion and so I fucked her greedily with my hardened tongue until she came again in shudders that rippled down her body, moaning sounds that were sweet as honey in the throes of her final coming. I had lost count of the number of orgasms she had enjoyed, and felt a rush of something like a wave of emotion rising from within me, knowing the pleasure I had given her.

I crawled up to her mouth and kissed her, returning the tastes of our love juices to her lips. She could only smile and groan as we kissed passionately, our lovemaking over for now. 
I whispered to her as I held her close.
"I love you Amma, you goddess of lust." 
For just a second, a smile flickered across her countenance, as if for once she would take the compliment into her heart. She smiled and playfully slapped my shoulder.

‘Goddess of Lust and Amma, You are calling me.’
Shiva, Wow. I have become addicted to your monstrous cock.  I think about it all the time. Every time I can physically get a part of my body on your cock, it is there. Omnipresent and omnipotent like Shivalingam. You have become my God. I worship your cock. I love to rub it over different body parts-my neck, my face, breasts, butt, and stomach, any part of me and not just your cock but your balls too. I love to put them in my mouth, kiss, and suck, massage them and rub them on my face and neck. It turns me on so much that I soak the bed you sleep on your back. I want to sleep between your legs with my face on your cock and using your cock as a pacifier or I fall asleep with it in my hand way. I want to wake up with my legs stuck together from my juices and my pelvic region pulsing. I want your cock in my cunt always. I cannot stop thinking about it always. Shiva, take me with you. Marry me; Keep me with you as your mistress, as your servant maid, as your dasi. I am your slave. I do not care what society thinks about me. I want to be with you. I cannot live without you. You have spoiled me with your love and fuck.

Shiva, my lover, ‘Emotionally, I felt like a whore “What everyone think of me? Already my maids know that You are fucking me. "I'm a whore. I'm a whore....  I am your personal whore and slave. Let the whole world know it. I do not bother." She murmured repeatedly. I hugged her.‘
"No you aren't..." I said softly.
What am I?, she asked

Amma you are mine, you are not a whore. You are a goddess.  Sexy lust goddess. you are born to be mine. You are like my mother.  Only that I was not born to you in this janma.
You said, I am Parvathi, Shiva’s mother and wife.

Why were you not born to me as my son in this janma?
Padma, I was born to my mother because she desired me more. She is the reincarnation of Goddess Parvathidevi on this earth.

Shiva, you said that Parvathi Devi was the mother of Lord Shiva. Where did you read that?

My mother told me. Adiparashkthi created Saraswathi for Brahma, Lakshmi for Vishnu and she gave birth to Shiva, the Mahalinga from. She herself became Parvathi to be the wife of Shiva. Shiva has very large cock to fuck and give pleasure to his mother Parvathi Devi.

You are so knowledgeable about Puranas and epics. When did you study and learn?

I studied from my childhood and learnt from my mother, who is a Scholar and Teacher. She read many Puranas, Upanishads and Vedas too in Sanskrit. 

Shiva, I want to meet your mother, when you will take me.
Very soon, I said.
Shiva, Tell me honestly, Is your mother Parvathi to you?
Padma, My mother Bharathi Devi is the reincarnation of Goddess Parvathi Devi on this earth in this life.
Shiva, I asked you whether your mother is your Parvathi Devi.
Padma, Yes. She is the Goddess Parvathi Devi and she gave birth to me, her Shiva. In Puranas Parvathi devi gave birth to Shiva so that he can fuck her.
Yes. She cannot marry me due to societal norms of present day society.
Shiva, do you fuck her?
I said, Yes.
It is quite interesting and surprising. You are a mother fucking son. Now I understand you, your capability of loving me as mother and fucking me.
What am I to you, Shiva,
Padma, you are one of the avatar and manifestation of Parvathi Devi or You are Ganga devi.
Oh! Shiva, I am eager to see your mother. I think, I will have to learn so many things from you.
You have to fuck my daughter-in-law and  impregnate her in the next ten days.
I said, I have plans to have you both together.
She said, 'you are a shameless family stud. You want to have both of us, together.'
Yes, Padma, it would be exciting for all of us.
Oh! Shiva, You come up with lots of interesting exotic ideas, How about Madhu, We will have to make her accept.
Padma, I will and she will be happy. She will do whatever I want her to do.
I know that, you are the master. You can make any woman your slave.

Padma, Sex by itself is not impure, evil or dirty. It is a beautiful form of self-expression, which opens the door to transcendence through one’s body. It is the context in which sex is seen that makes it a subject of moral bias. Cut off from all socially sanctioned definitions, sex emerges as just another activity that is essential for the procreation of life and for the development of a strong bond of intimacy between lovers. We live in a day and age where it has become very important for us to dispel the myths that surround sex and try to see it for the true physical and spiritual significance it has.

Shiva, you are talking about spiritual sex.

Yes, pure sex is spiritual.  Lord Shiva and Parvathi have shown the way for spiritual sex. Legend has it that Shiva and Parvathi were as physical in their relationship as they were intellectually inclined to one another. They would disappear for years and spend time with one another exclusively. In one of the Puranic description about Shiva we learn that on a certain occasion Shiva and Parvathi were so engrossed in having sex with each other that they remained hidden from everybody for over thousand years and at the height of their sexual prowess, fucking, their passion shook the mountains to the utter embarrassment of other Gods and Deities.

Shiva, do you really think and believe so? Shiva and Parvathi were fucking for thousands of years.
Yes. Padma.
Shiva, Can I ask you a question? You have to give me honest reply.
Ask me anything. I will tell you the truth.
Do you really fuck your Amma, your own mother?
I said ‘Yes’
Oh! Shiva,  Now my respect for you and your mother has only increased. She must be the luckiest mother on the earth.

Since how many years you have been fucking your mother, Shiva.

Since childhood, I do not remember exactly since when. Ever since my cock became erect and hard, I have been fucking mother. She was sucking my cock ever since I have been a child, especially while she was bathing me and also in the night.

Oh, Shiva, There is no surprise that you have so much experience in fucking. You are a great artist in fucking adorned with your long thick monstrous cock. Your mother has trained you well since childhood to become a fucker.
Padma, it is true.  My mother is my Teacher.

Shiva, who else do you fuck.
My grandmother Parvathi Devi, mother’s elder sister Rajeswhari Devi and her two daughters and some other women.
Oh! God, you fucked the whole family. Whom did you fuck outside the family?
Some more…You want to hear the whole story now?, Padma.
Did you impregnate your mother?
Yes I did, we have our love child, a boy.
Do you have son? How old is he?
The boy died due to high viral fever at six months. After that my mother used to breast feed me.
Interesting and I am jealous, Padma said. Does your father know that you are fucking your own mother?
He knows, but he cannot do anything. He silently approves and encourage. He cannot satisfy my mother. He keeps silent.
Oh! That is fantastic to know.
My mother dominates him.
Why?
Because he cannot fuck and satisfy her, he has to accept. He is a cuckold. He is happy that her wife gets fucked well. I was born to my mother’s father-in-law. He is my real father. You mean your mother’s father-in-law fucked her and made pregnant.

Yes. Padma, The truth was that her husband could not fuck her. My mother Bharathi devi was married at the age of 17, and her husband could not fuck her. He went away to study B.Ed., leaving his virgin wife with his widowed father, Rayudu. My grandmother Parvathi Devi came to see her daughter. Rayudu fucked her. Parvathidevi came to know that her daughter was still a virgin. Parvathi Devi suggested and encouraged her daughter to copulate with her able potent virile father-in-law.  Parvathi devi arranged their first night, dressing up her daughter like a bride. Rayudu was very happy to fuck his daughter-in-law, Bharathi Devi and impregnated her. I was born to him. Bharathi Devi's husband  was not impotent but has ED problem. My mother Bharathidevi for all practical purposes lived with her father-in-law as her main husband, her actual husband as a secondary husband. She fucked both of them. Rayudu also fucked my grandmother Parvathi Devi.

Bharathi's husband  knew that his father was fucking Bharathi and felt happy.

It is astounding to know that your mother Bharathi Devi was fucked by three generations - her father-in-law, husband and her own son fucked her.  She must be really a daring woman. She is a great woman like Kunthi and Draupadi.

Yes, Padma, she is. You are like her. My mother has knee length hair. My mother trained me to be her hairdresser since childhood. I oil and massage her body, bathe, comb and dry hair. 

My grandmother Parvathidevi, maternal aunty - her elder sister Rajesvaridevi, her two daughters- Krishnaveni and Kamala  also has knee length hair. I fuck all of them.

My mother says, 'If I were Rama I would have fucked Kousalya, Sumithra and Kaikeyi. If I were Krishna I would have fucked Yashoda, Devaki, Kunthi, Draupadi and Subhadra and her daughter Sashirekha. She also says Kunthi must have fucked all her five sons. Draupadi must have got fucked by all five husbands. Draupadi desired Krishna, Karna and Abhimanyu as per Epics.

Oh!  You fucked three generations of women in your family. You like longhaired women. My mother and sister also have long thick hair. Do you want to fuck them too.
Padma, I am interested to fuck them.
Shiva, We will definitely explore the possibility. I know they are eager and willing to get fucked by you. I promise you to arrange fucking my mother and sister too. You are a family stud.

You are Lord Srikrishna with Shiva’s lingam. You want to fuck every woman.  You must have inherited the genes from your biological father and mother.
It is true Padma, Mother says that too. She says my cock is bigger than her father-in-law’s is.
You have special cock,  you are born to fuck, Shiva.
While you are fucking what does your father do?
He sleeps in other room, as your husband is doing now.

Shiva, Lover boy, Save your energies for tonight. You will be fucking my daughter-in-law Madhu tonight and impregnate, she said.

I will send Tea and biscuits for you. Do not show your monstrous cock and fuck my young beautiful maids. She kissed me, and said, you have a perpetually hard cock, and left the room. Save your energies for Madhu tonight.
Chapter 9

In the night Madhu came to my room, led by Padma. Madhu and Padma bathed, hair washed, shampooed and dried, combed and arranged into a beautiful braid adorned with Jasmine flower malas. Both of them wore thin light color chiffon sari with small green border and green blouse.  They were looking like sexy sin sisters. They came into the room sat down on the bed. I was amused and thrilled that I will be having threesome.

Padma said, I know what you are thinking lover. Tonight You will have Madhu only, because I want you to impregnate her soonest possible. Padma kissed me and said, ‘Make my daughter-in-law  pregnant,’  she added, if she is exhausted I am available for you tonight.

Padma, why don’t you stay, we will have fun.
We will have fun later, Shiva, she left the room leaving Madhu and me.

Madhu said, 'Shiva My mother-in-law said, you are her son and you are my husband. Are you more interested to fuck mother than your wife?'

Madhu, Padma is my lover. you are jealous already. I am amused in one night you have become a jealous wife to me.
'Shiva, You are a mother fucking son. I am not jealous, I want to have all of you for me.'

Ok. Madhu "It's time to make love now," Shiva softly whispered. As he looked deep into Madhu's shining, expectant eyes, Shiva saw the absolute and complete surrender of a girl who wanted not just to be fucked, but consumed and even sexually enslaved!

Shiva eased Madhu's trunk down to the edge of the bed. His long thick cock was just wildly jerking and throbbing with anticipation. Her heart was thudding. He was about to enter her. Shiva positioned himself at the edge of the bed and gently spread her legs. Her vagina was just glistening with sexual juices! In fact, there was a huge, spreading wet spot on the sheets even though she had been lying in that place for less than a minute! What a hot, wanton bitch Madhu had become!

Shiva placed his hands on her hips and effortlessly pulled her down a little closer to the edge of the mattress. As he did so, Madhu began to spread her legs even wider. Soon she was actually doing the splits! God! She was so ready to take Shiva's massive monstrous long thick huge shaft deep into the innermost regions of her body! And yet her readiness was entirely the product of trust in him because, truth be told, she still didn't see how that stallion-sized cock could possibly entered her cunt yesterday! This was clearly a matter of faith!

Shiva laid his immense, vein-latticed shaft on her pubic mound. Then, almost as if sizing her up for the next stage in their lovemaking, Shiva thrust his hips forward. Madhu raised herself up on her elbows to see what he was doing. She was shocked to see that the baseball-sized head of his massive monstrous long thick cock had come to rest some two or three inches above her navel! Good God  in Heaven! What was she in for?

In response, Madhu flopped back onto the bed and spread her legs even wider. There was simply no way a cock any cock, let alone a cock as thick as her arm  could possibly reach a point that deep inside her body. But no matter, she wanted him, she needed him, and she just had to have him. She wanted to be fucked by him.

She was too overcome with passion and anticipation even to speak words of assent. Spreading her legs almost to the breaking point was the only way she knew to tell Shiva that she was totally his to do with just as he pleased!

Shiva leveraged the base of his horse-like shaft with both of his hands and guided its giant tip up to Madhu's swollen pussy lips. He rubbed the enormous head up and down the entire length of her sopping, accepting wet juicy cunt lips. When it was glistening wet, he slowly eased it up against the slit between her cunt lips and began to apply a gentle probing pressure.

Soon, because Madhu was so open and so ready, the fist-sized head began to disappear into the mouth of her pussy. No sooner had the head fully entered her vaginal canal than Madhu began shaking and shuddering with a truly powerful cum - the strongest of the night, and thus the strongest of her life.

Madhu looked up and locked eyes with Shiva, her new husband as termed by her mother-in-law. His dark smoldering gaze was reassuring; she could relax. He was going all the way in! And it was OK!

By now, four inches or so of cock had entered her pussy. Madhu was up on her elbows watching in utter fascination and amazement as the giant tool pressed on and on and on. Four inches was not all that deep, of course; however, the incredible girth of Shiva's horse-sized shaft was utterly reaming out her pussy. Her nerve endings were feeling a massive pressure they had never known before. Her cunt was stretched and spread.  In response, Madhu began convulsing once again with her umpteenth cum of the evening.

God! As more and more inches of cock worked their way down her cunt, Madhu felt as if she were starting to split in two! By now, the gorgeous blonde guessed that about ten inches of Shiva's fat shaft had disappeared into her vagina. That meant, though, that there were still lots of inches yet to go. Shiva was so patient, so thoughtful of her fears, so mindful of the tightness of her pussy, as he carefully eased his mule-like love tube deeper and deeper into the far reaches of her body. What a lover he was!

Suddenly, Madhu cried out in both pleasure and pain as she felt Shiva's gigantic cock head bump up against her cervix. What now?

Shiva implicitly answered that question by moving against that barrier with short, gentle probes. She could feel her cervix, already more open than ever before in her life = begin to dilate even more. Then all of a sudden - Shiva was in! His giant cock head had passed though her cervix and entered her uterus! God! The pulsating mass of man meat had actually begun to invade her womb! That had certainly never happened to Madhu before! She wasn't even aware that it could happen to a girl! But feeling was believing!

Shiva began pumping a bit harder as he pushed his final four inches of cock inside Madhu's womb. By now, he was carefully working his cock head deeper and deeper into the far reaches of her body. It was as if he had entered a second vagina!

Still, with a cock this long, Shiva had to thread the needle between Madhu's internal organs as he stretched out her uterus and squeezed that organ into an unnatural position between its fellow organs. His cock head, after all, was destined to come to rest somewhere just below his lover's breastbone! Fucking with a member the size of Shiva's meant that his cock was going to go where cocks were not designed to go! He had to be both gentle and careful as a result!

Still up on her elbows, Madhu looked on with equal parts awe, astonishment, and relief as she saw the last couple of inches of Shiva's horse-like cock finally and completely disappear inside her body. It was all the way in! She could feel its head somewhere above her stomach! Amazing!

They then looked up at each other and actually grinned in relief. Madhu suddenly realized that Shiva was as relieved as she that the huge shaft actually made it utterly and completely all the way in. What a con artist he was! She was willing to bet that on many occasions his log of a cock would not fit at all or perhaps only halfway. But no matter, it sure was in now — as far in as it physically could go! And Madhu knew she was in for more of the most thrilling sex of her life.
"I told you it would fit," Shiva teased.

"That's yesterday's news," Madhu retorted with a giggle. "Now, precious, show me what you can do with that thing once it's inside me like this!"

Madhu's entire trunk felt completely filled up with cock as she lay back onto the bed and closed her eyes in ecstasy. Shiva slowly withdrew his rock-hard prick back out of Madhu's body; he stopped just as the tip of his baseball-sized cock head began to appear at the mouth of her cunt lips. With his cock head half in her pussy and half out, Shiva once again surged back down his lover's fuck canal.

This time, though, there was a whole lot less resistance. The unbelievably gorgeous girl's cunt was getting seriously stretched out to accommodate its gigantic visitor. Madhu moaned in absolute rapture as the giant love snake again buried itself in the very depths of her womb.

Shiva remained motionless for a moment but then began to move his hips in little circles. This increased the pressure of his fantastically rigid shaft against the soaked, slimy walls of Madhu's cunt.

Both when it was still and especially when it was being wiggled, Shiva's cock was putting enormous pressure on nerves deep down in Madhu's pussy that had never before been visited by male meat. What's more, even those nerves at the upper six to eight inches or so of her cunt that had been tickled by favored boyfriends had never been mashed or squashed like this! Even the biggest of those cocks, after all, had come well short of even half the girth of Shiva's massive tool. This was sex in an entirely different dimension!

Shiva eased himself almost all the way back out of Madhu's scum-slick pussy again and, with a bit more force, thrust his giant sex tube back down into her womb. The delicious yet almost painful pleasure of feeling Shiva's massive cock head pass though her cervix once again made Madhu cry out with indescribable joy. It also started another fantastically strong orgasm that made her shudder with ecstasy for nearly five minutes!

She could tell that Shiva was getting seriously excited. He had thrown his head back and was moaning at nearly the top of his lungs. She thought she could sense that Shiva's titanic dick = harder than rock when he had entered her - was -actually getting even more stiff and swollen with each stroke.

As Madhu's convulsing pussy got increasingly more stretched out on account of these repeated probes down into her womb, Shiva started pumping his lover with greater speed and force. He was now fucking her in earnest. The fact she had been seized by an almost unending orgasm since his cock head first passed through her pussy lips told Shiva that the gorgeous buxom blonde was ready for some really up-tempo loving.

Accordingly, Shiva grabbed Madhu's ankles and lifted her legs high in the air. The giant-cocked lover was looking for a straighter shot at his sweetheart's cervix and uterus. With her vaginal canal at a perfect angle, Shiva was able to pound his cock down the soaked channel at a faster and faster pace. Each stroke, it should be noted, was a long-cocked stroke. That is, Shiva was nearly withdrawing on each upstroke before ramming his super-stiff amalgam of flesh and gristle back into the very center of his lover's body. It took a lot of leaning back and good balance, but Shiva was a true sexual acrobat - it was no problem!

Before long, Shiva's pelvic bone was just smashing into Madhu's clitoris on each stroke; he was fucking her so very strenuously that, as he continued to pound away at her snatch, each thrust made her body shake as if she had colliding with a moving vehicle!

Both lovers were just uncontrollably grunting and groaning as their lovemaking increased in intensity. Shiva was pounding more and more wildly with each stroke. His muscles were rippling in response to this ecstatic exertion, and entire body just glistened with rivers of sweat that helped to define his heavily muscled frame. What a build the guy had! Madhu marveled at how incredibly toned and buffed Shiva's body was, how his washboard-flat stomach slowly moved in rhythm with his slim, shapely hips.

Shiva had fully thrown his head back in almost overpowering sexual ecstasy. The randy fellow was totally overcome with passion. On account of the mind-boggling size of his long thick  gigantic  monstrous  cock, every cunt was tight. But even after their pre-coital workout, Madhu was still super tight in even absolute terms. As a result, the pressure of her hot but narrow cunt walls was making his cock skin feel like it was on fire! Yet she was so wet, so lubricated, that Shiva was able to roar down her cunt at nearly breakneck speed. As a result, each fuck stroke was producing the near equivalent of a mini-orgasm. He was so hot, and Madhu was so sexy!

The way in which Madhu’s big tits were bouncing and quivering to the command of her lover's fuck stroke was ratcheting Shiva's sexual excitement up to even higher and higher levels. Clearly, this could not go on much longer! A shattering climax was just around the corner!

For her part, Madhu was using her vaginal muscles to suck at and clamp onto her lover's speeding cock. The feelings being created by Shiva's massive cock as it sped in and out of her entire reproductive tract were like nothing she had ever felt before in her life. Madhu had not only never felt sexual pleasure like this but in fact did not even know it was there to be had!

Shiva had now begun to incorporate some side to side gyrations into his straight-ahead sex thrusts. In response, Madhu had started to buck wildly beneath him. God! The incredible knockout felt as if she was impaled on his massive tool. How great it was!

Madhu began to run her hands along Shiva's sweat-coated chest and shoulders, and then back down to his hips. After caressing his hot flesh in this fashion, Madhu slid a hand under his testicles. God! They were beyond the size of billiard balls! She caressed them and felt them go tight against his body. She knew this guy had only a few more strokes left in him before he wildly began spewing jism all over her womb. She wanted to help him get there.

In response to Madhu's caresses, Shiva had reached down to fondle and grope her melon-sized tits. At the same time, he maintained the steady methodical rhythm that Madhu knew was bringing her lover to completion. The sensation of having her breasts squeezed and mauled while Shiva fucked away at her convulsing pussy was more than Madhu could take. Yet another huge cum overtook her body. Wave after wave of delicious tension and shuddering passion rippled through her body from head to foot and then from foot to head.

Madhu was simply overwhelmed by the intensity of this cum. She screamed and convulsed wildly as the walls of her cunt contracted tightly against Shiva's enormous, ever-thrusting cock. Another flood of sex juice just gushed out of her pussy and onto the bed; the orgasm was so long and intense that Madhu thought she might faint.

The effect for Shiva was to lubricate his sweetheart's slimy cunt to an even greater degree. It was just astonishingly slick and slippery! As a result he was able to slam his enormous shaft down her tight love canal with even greater force and speed. One measure of Madhu's extreme wetness was the fact that Shiva's plunging shaft was making extremely loud sucking noises as it slammed in and out of his sweetheart's drenched, heavily leaking pussy.

Madhu could tell that Shiva was on the brink. His eyes bore a mindless glaze that evidenced the fact that his cum was only seconds away. In response, the luscious blonde contracted her pussy even more strongly around her lover's plunging sex snake.

Madhu pushed her body up by her elbows, threw her arms around his neck, and sucked Shiva's fat lower lip into her mouth. She was soon passionately licking and tonguing that sexy wedge of flesh. She then released the lip and drove her tongue deep in her lover's mouth and wildly frenched her still-fornicating lover. Then, after withdrawing her tongue, she bit Shiva softly on his chin and started to lick his jaw and cheek like the friendliest but most passionate of puppies. Shiva was, of course, wildly fucking away while getting kissed and tongued by Madhu; he did not miss a stroke!

This extra stimulus took Shiva over the top. He felt his cock, already the consistency of stone, begin to swell and harden to an even greater degree. The throbbing shaft was now harder than granite. Shiva began to convulse as unbelievably powerful waves of orgasm washed over him. He let out a series of loud moans as uncontrollable shaking and shuddering totally commandeered his body. "Oh, baby! This is so fucking strong!" he screamed.

"Ugh ... Ugh! ... God! ... Oh! ... Narghh!" Shiva was not sure if he had ever had so strong a orgasm in his life! The thrills and shudders just coursed through every fiber of his being. "Uh! Uh! Ugh!" he shouted.

Then, some fifteen seconds into the cum, Shiva felt an incredibly urgent blast of cum just rocket out of his cock slit. It happened on a down stroke so that Shiva found himself just hosing down the slimy, contracting walls of Madhu's womb with hot jets of sticky sperm. The cum was so strong that he could sense Madhu's shock at its force and volume. The hot spunk was blasting against Madhu's uterine walls like hot pellets of molten iron!

Yet the ejaculation would not stop. It went on and on and on as if the sex-stunned fellow was determined to fill up his lover's entire uterus with warm spunk! If Shiva had been counting, he would have guessed that this single ejection of jism had lasted three or four strokes up and down his lover's pussy.

By now, the cum was nearly a minute long and showed no sign of weakening. Every single inch of Madhu's reproductive tract was just splattered with Shiva's loving gift of hot semen. At the same time, long ropes of the gray, gelatinous glob were gushing out of her pussy. Simultaneously, though, her lover kept replacing this outflow with a fresh supply of hot, sticky sex cream!

And the cum went on and on! Shiva was still grunting and shuddering and showering sticky love seed upon her some two minutes after his orgasm had begun. He knew that this was by far the longest and most intense cum.  And why not? He was fucking the most beautiful and built girl he had ever met!

Finally, at about the 150-second mark, Shiva's thrills had subsided and little more than drips and drabs of spunk were slurping out of his cock hole. Madhu was nearly floating in a puddle of nut butter! It felt wonderful!

As Shiva slowing pulled his softening mega-member out of Madhu's fantastically stretched-out pussy, she  put a hand on Shiva's cheek and looked up into his eyes with utter awe and devotion.

"Oh, baby, baby, baby  that was. oh, golly! it was!" Madhu was too undone to even utter a simple declarative sentence! "I did not know that it was even possible" For a second time, Madhu tried but failed to vocalize her overwhelming emotions.

Instead, the sweethearts drew together and began a tender and loving post-coital French kiss. Their mouths were absolutely wide-open, and their tongues wildly dueled for a few moments until the lovers switched to sucking and licking their erotically fat lips. As they licked and sucked and kissed, Madhu had gone back to fondling her lover's horse-sized cock. She simply could not get enough of it. And Shiva? He was fondling and stroking Madhu's generous tits. Each lover had his hands working on what for him really mattered the most!

"Really?" "And so you saw some big bulges in my dress .. The lovers were soon once again deep kissing and groping their remarkable bodies. Shiva was paying particular attention to Madhu's melon-sized tits. They were so great!

I think you love my breasts best of all, honey," Madhu announced. Then the beautiful girl got a knowing. and the rest is history ... right?"

"Not right," Shiva broke in. "Everything about you is what caught my eye. Actually, it was your innocent face initially ... you're so innocent and beautiful! I've just never, never seen a face as drop-dead gorgeous as yours! It's just so stunning! But, yes, I do love your breasts ... they're so big and firm ... they're the biggest ones I've ever seen on a lean girl like you. I also like your long bewitchingly and tantalizingly thick beautiful hair"

"Really. I have observed that you were looking at my breasts during the Wedding Ceremony and Reception despite the fact I was your friend's wife.

Did you notice my looks?
Yes. I have also seen you and my mother-in-law publicly and shamelessly flirting with each other. 
"My breasts are big but not that big. Not as big as my mother-law’s."
"Well," Shiva chuckled, "I've seen bigger and larger breasts but on matured women.
Madhu laughed. "If you only knew," she exclaimed.
"Knew what?" Shiva demanded a tone of definite interest in his voice."

It was my breasts that your friend liked most, because they reminded him of his mother’s big breasts. He sucked my breasts for a very long time the first three nights like a baby, but he could not fuck me. His cock was flaccid. He could not get it up.

Madhu It was not your fault. You are sexy. He could not fuck you because of his ED problem. Do you think that his ED problem was permanent and incurable.

I do not know exactly. But he must have obviously thought so to take such a drastic decision.

"Thanks  again handsome for understanding" Madhu replied, reaching down to give Shiva's massive hunk of meat a couple more slow jerks.

"You look fabulous, Shiva moaned. His left hand had migrated to Madhu's pussy and his four fingers were busily pluming in and out of her once-again dripping pussy."

Madhu's ceaseless attention to Shiva's shlong had achieved its intended effect; he was again as stiff as aboard.

"Do I look more fabulous than Padma, your so called Amma? Madhu smiled, "I want to get you truly stiff. I saw my mother-in-law sucking your cock. I don't know how much of this baseball bat of yours I can get in my mouth but I'm sure going to try. Baby! You're so huge! And that's so exciting!" and I will try to suck your cock better than her.

Madhu leaned down and started to lick the huge cock head that crowned her lover's unbelievably gigantic shaft. As she licked and rained soft kisses on its satiny surface, gobs of pre-cum began to slurp out of its slit. "Hmmm!" Madhu moaned, "it's so great to see you get so excited!"

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances - by lkveni58 - 04-11-2021, 05:18 PM