Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances
Finally, I put my mouth against her cunt and slurped up all her cunt juice mixed with honey. I could feel her warmth radiate and it bewitched me. I went from gentle and predicable to erratic and rough in a moment.

"She grabbed fistfuls of my hair and shoved my face farther into her depths. I let my hands roam up to her breasts and grabbed hold. She groaned at my touch and bucked her hips slightly. Her continuing to scream my name only encouraged me more and I could not stop.

I slowly entered her with a finger, curiously massaging the inside of her walls and watching for those pleasure spots that got a big reaction. It was then that I noticed how flushed she was. Her chest, her face, all that smooth skin that I had caressed just minutes before, was brushed red and speckled with sweat. I loved seeing her like this.

"You look so fucking hot slut right now. You like what I'm doing, Amma?" I nearly growled as she bucked against my finger.

"Yes! Fuck, Shiva! Yes!" She squirmed and hissed. "It feels so good, baby."

"You want more," I teased. 
She gasped. "Please Shiva! Make me cum, baby!"

There was no way I could refuse such a request. I started by inserting another finger. I fucked her slower this time, letting her feel every nerve explode with pleasure. Once she looked as though she had settled in to this movement, I curled my fingers. She nearly flew off the bed, moaning intensely sitting up and reaching for me. I used my free hand to push her back down, my hand resting in the valley of her breasts. "Relax, Padma. Enjoy the ride."

She groaned and I could feel her heart pump surges of hormones through every inch of her. Her toes curled in to the bed beside my shoulders and she tried desperately to keep her legs open for me. It was a pure, primal pleasure she was experiencing.

I had saved the best for last. I began increasing the speed of my pumping fingers while I licked and kissed at her folds and mound. She was getting close and I could tell that this was going to be one hell of an orgasm. She opened her mouth and hinted at saying something, but was caught off guard when I took her clit into my mouth. I sucked and licked, all the while still speeding up the motions with my fingers.

Oh, Ma your cunt is delicious and tasty and your cunt juices are like honey, I said. I licked the inside of the labia, moving upwards to the hood above the clit. Her clit is swollen and peeked from the hood. I took the labia into my mouth, and sucked them gently. Moving my tongue from the bottom of the vagina to the base of the clit up and down, using the tip of the tongue to create a tingling, and teasing sensation. This will aroused her, and she lifted her hips into my face for more.

She pressed her clitoris against me, and said suck harder and faster. Licked and sucked the fold of skin around the clit, took it into my mouth and sucked and slurped while gently licking with my tongue. I parted the fold of skin to expose the tip of the clit. Licked it gently as she was pressing her cunt into may face, licked harder, and increased speed. I licked and sucked in a rhythm for a long time.

Oh, Ma your cunt is delicious and tasty and your cunt juices are like honey, I said. I licked the inside of the labia, moving upwards to the hood above the clit. Her clit is swollen and peeked from the hood. I took the labia into my mouth, and sucked them gently. Moving my tongue from the bottom of the vagina to the base of the clit up and down, using the tip of the tongue to create a tingling, and teasing sensation. This will aroused her, and she lifted her hips into my face for more.

"Shiva, yes!" she screamed loud. "I'm going to cum!"

I could feel all her muscles around me tighten. Her efforts gave way and she wrapped her thighs around my head. I did not really mind. I was pleased as punch knowing that I was putting her through this much pleasure. With a guttural groan she came. I had to stop and marvel at the release she was experiencing. I had never seen her, or anyone for that matter, cum so intensely like that. She clenched my fingers within her and I could feel reverberations along the arm that was resting up her stomach. 

"Shiva?" her voice was soft and she was still recovering.

"Yes, Sweetie?" I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in tight. I wanted her to feel every ounce of love I had for her.

"How did I taste?" I sensed a hint of apprehension in her voice. 

"See for yourself." I leaned in for a kiss, which was light and gentle at first, but she took it further and further. Her tongue explored my mouth, eager to find every morsel of her that was left. It was hot as hell.

Suck my lingam, your son’s cock, Amma.
Yeah, son, see how big it is, like Shiva lingam, like a Dhvaja sthabham standing tall and erect in front of Temple, big long thick magnificent and monstrous like the cock of Nandishvara. Your cock is so big and proud.  She bent took my cock into her mouth, sucking, licking along the shaft to the know, nibbling my engorged big pink knob, licking the base and scrotum, my nerves electrified, blood flowing at jet speed to the cock. She continued sucking taking my cock fully in her mouth; I fucked her mouth deep throat.

She took my cock all the way in, trying her best to fit every inch in her mouth. I enjoyed the throat pussy I was getting from this hungry mother. She was bobbing her head up down all the while massaging my balls. She loved how salty his pre-cum tasted on her tongue and she couldn't wait to taste his nut. She moved down to my balls into her mouth and made sure she paid the same amount of attention to them that she did on his massive cock. Holding my balls in her hands, she moved back to my cock and continued to suck all with her might.

Saying 'Padma, You are a cock-sucking slut. You have become an expert cock sucker. If you continue sucking my cock, I may ejaculate into your mouth,'  I took my cock out of her mouth.

No, Shiva, I want my cunt to be filled with your seed. She got up, lay down on the bed spreading thighs wide open. I positioned myself on my knees, between her open thighs, lifted and placed her legs on both sides of my shoulders. I entered her juicy cunt all the way in completely and without mercy. Her cunt walls stretched and spread wider with every thrust as if it was a fitted glove. I pumped her with intensity making sure to knock the bottom out. She screamed and moaned like a mad woman as I rammed her like a mad man.

Padma made loud noise with pleasure, enjoying the brute force with which I am pounding her cunt. I took my cock off her cunt. She is wild and uninhibited during fucking, makes loud noise, her body responding to each of my stroke. Fuck me, Shiva, Fuck me hard, more and more, fuck harder and harder, rip my cunt, she was saying.

Amma, you are a slut and whore. Your arse is so beautiful and tempting, get up and bend on your knees. She obeyed, and bent her arse high up on the bed. I reentered her cunt to the hilt, took a pillow placed under her and asked her to raise her arse. My cock was deep in her cunt fucked her holding her braid with one hand.
Yes, Shiva I am your slut. You are my stud son. Fuck me dear son.
I took out my cock and stretched her ass hole, kissed and licked her ass hole.
Shiva, what are you doing?

Amma, I am licking your beautiful ass hole, I want to give you all the pleasures to you. You need to be fucked in all holes, I said, stretching her ass hole with my fingers, inserted my tongue into her ass hole and tongue fucked.

I brought coconut oil from the shelf, stretched her ass hole generously poured in her ass, inserted my finger in her ass hole massaged her ass. Her arse hole twitched, but as my two fingers going deep, her ass hole opened up. I reentered and fucked her cunt with my cock and asshole with my two fingers simultaneously. It was ecstatic and new experience for her. I wanted to fuck her arse hole, but she wanted to her cunt filled, seeded with my potent sperm for impregnation. so I fucked her cunt with my cock and her ass hole with my fingers.

She was making loud noises immensely enjoying uninhibitedly unimaginable unthinkable new experience, her cunt and ass being fucked simultaneously, groaning wildly with extreme pleasure. She squirted her cum all over and it ran down her legs to form a puddle on the floor. I gripped her hips and dug my fingers into her ass cheeks to hold on for dear life. It was like I had a diamond cut dick and she was so gone off how good it was dicking her down. I ejaculated all my hot loads of sperm filling her cunt. She lay down on the bed to let sink my seed in her cunt, mate and penetrate her eagerly waiting fertile egg.

Shiva, I am sure you impregnated me yesterday, but making sure every time you fill my cunt with your sperm that it reaches my egg. You are showing me all the new pleasures. I eagerly await what more tricks and techniques you have to fuck me.

Padma, I will fuck you in all poses. You are slut and whore and need to be fucked.  And you need to be fucked by me.

Shiva, you also have to fuck my daughter-in-law Shiva tomorrow. I will prepare her and bring her to you. Shiva tomorrow night will be Shobhanam for you and Madhu. I convinced her. She may be apprehensive with past experience. Fuck her, deflower her and impregnate her.  Show her what a man can do to her pussy. She should experience the ultimate joy and beg you for more. Make her your slave. You have ten days’ time to impregnate her.

Padma, where is your first husband?  Had he seen you coming to me?

He went out after dinner. He knows that you are fucking me. He does not object.  He is happy that I am being fucked by a stud like you. He loves me. He is happy, finally his loving wife is fucked by a young stud. He even asked me whether I am happy with you. He will be happy if I become pregnant. He also knows that You are fucking Madhu.

What would  you do if your husband objects our fucking?
He cannot dare to object. If he objects, I will divorce him and become your mistress. He loves me so much that he wants you to fuck me  thoroughly. He wants me to get fucked by you lover, You have his consent and approval.  My son should have done this, offer his wife to you, she said.

Padma, It is so exciting to fuck you in your home while your husband and other relatives were there downstairs.

I wish to spend whole night with you and sleep in your arms, but I cannot do that to night. There are some people still around in the house. Let me go and take some rest. We will meet tomorrow during the day.
I said,  do not leave now. Sleep with me.
I want to sleep with you lover.
Padma, you are looking so beautiful, I want to see your beautiful face in the morning, when I wake up. I lifted her in arms took her to the bed. We lay on the bed naked facing each other.
Padma, my sweet honey, yesterday you fed me breast milk. I want to suck your breast milk.
Shiva, wait for another nine months I will feed you. I am sure you made me pregnant.

We lay on the bed facing each other. I took her lovely breasts in my hands. Padma’s arms and hands were over her head as I devoured her nipples, biting and twisting them with my mouth.  I entered her juicy pussy. My cock was still deep in her pussy but not moving as I sucked her tits.

ohhhhhhhhhhnhhhh! No! I am cummmmmmmming ohhhhhhhhhh baby this is so good I am going to cum again, I am fucking cummm mmmmmmmi ngohhhhhh hhhhhhfuck!" she screamed. She then brought her hands to the top of my head forcing me to suck her harder. She was climaxing from my sucking her tits. She then lifted her ass off the bed trying to get my cock to fuck her harder. "fuck me fuck me with your cock! Oh please please!" she screamed as I continued sucking and twisting both nipples and she lifted herself, arching her body, fucking herself on my cock as I kept my cock still in her pussy and she pushed herself up and down my hard shaft, trying to suck my cock into her. I could feel her getting hornier and hornier and when I sensed she was about to explode again, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and took my mouth off her nipples.

"Don't stop! No! No! Oh no don't stop!" she screamed, looking up at me desperately. "Fuck me you fucking bastard!" she yelled, and grabbed my ass trying to pull me into her.

I looked down at her, smiling into her eyes, how hungry and desperate she looked as she tried pulling me into her, but I was determined to tease and play with her until she could not stand it anymore.

'Don't do this to me! Just fuck me damn it! Fuck me!"

"You're a fucking slut, aren't you," I said softly, looking into her eyes, my mouth just above hers.

"Yeah! I'm a slut!"she screamed. "fuck me. Fuck this slut! Fuck me!" she shouted desperately.

"Whose slut are you?" I asked, moving my mouth closer to her as I spoke, looking into her hungry eyes.

"I’m your slut! Yours all yours! Now fuck me. I cannot stand this you are driving me crazy you mother fucking bastard. Do not do this to me! I need your cock!"

I surprised her again by rolling on my back, pulling her on top. She straddled me and started rubbing her wet pussy along the length of my cock, moving back and forth with her slippery pussy and moaning as she slid up and down, slowly pressing her pussy lips harder against my cock and moaning, "Oh baby this feels so good. I love this. I could do this all night," she said in a low husky whisper in my ear. "mmmmmmmmmmmmmm baby you feel so good, so good, mmmmmmmmmmm"

I loved how she was using my cock, pleasuring herself, sliding her pussy slowly up and down my rock hard cock. It was such a turn on.

"Use my cock, baby, play with yourself, use my cock like it's your toy," I said softly, my hands on her round ass, moving her back and forth on my cock. The sensation of her juicy pussy lips sliding up and down my cock was intense and I wanted it to last a long time for both of us.

She continued to slide her juicy pussy up and down my cock and then suddenly she pushed herself and sat straight up, her eyes closed as she swiveled her hips, grinding her pussy against my hard cock. I  encouraged her to grind her  way to number three. She then grabbed her tits and started rubbing them with both hands as she swiveled her hips on me, her eyes closed as she concentrated on her pleasure.

Watching her play with her tits and squirm and swivel on my cock as she sat up was the most erotic things I had ever seen. Her pussy felt so warm and wet on my cock and the sensation was getting me hotter and hotter.

She then lifted herself up, grabbed my hard cock, holding it firmly in her fist and started to press the tip of my cock against her clit, moaning, "mmmmmmmmmmmm!"
'Yeah, use my cock," I said to her, loving how her clit felt as she rubbed the tip of my sensitive cock.

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh baby, baby, I love this I don't want this to end," she said, her eyes closed as she rubbed the tip of my cock harder against her clit, moving it around in a small circle, using my cock like it was her pleasure toy.

Watching her holding my cock in her hand, rubbing her clit with it, as she lifted herself off my body, her pussy dripping, her eyes closed was driving me crazy and it was all I could do not to just throw her on her back and fuck her as hard as I could. But I wanted this to last as long as possible. I wanted to fuck her so hard she would not know where she was. I wanted to fuck her senseless. I wanted to give her the fuck of her lifetime.

She was rubbing her clit harder and faster with the tip of my cock, her eyes closed and then suddenly she lifted herself higher then came down hard on my cock and screamed 'Ohhhhhhhhfuck this is so good!" She then lifted herself up on her knees then came down harder, doing that again and again, harder and faster, riding my cock like she was galloping on a wild horse.

Ride me! Ride me!" I yelled. "Ride your stud!" I shouted my hands on her hips as I lifted her and brought her down, my cock going deep and hard into her dripping pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh Baby! I love your monstrous cock!" she screamed as she fucked herself. She then slowed down and leaned forward, her tits just above my mouth as she rocked back and forth rubbing her clit and g-spot at the same time, my cock filling her pussy. She rocked back and forth faster and faster, rubbing harder and harder.

Her tight pussy felt so good and I did not know how much longer I would last. I had my hands gripping her round ass and suddenly I put a finger in her ass hole and felt her shudder and scream, "ohhhhhhhh god I can’t stand this! This is too much!" You are fucking my ass hole.

She continued rocking back and forth as my finger went in and out of her ass hole causing her to move faster and faster like she was racing to the finish line. Her moving back and forth grew more intense as she moved faster and harder on my cock, my finger moving in and out of her tight ass hole. Suddenly I felt her body tense. She started to quiver and shudder as the huge wave of her orgasm swept over and she let out a loud wail, screaming at the ceiling, "ohhhhh baby ohhhhhhhhhh god! I'm cummmmmmmmming!" She kept fucking me, her cum pouring all over my cock,shrieking "ohhhhhhhhh baby! I'm cummmmmmmming cummmmmmming! Ohhhhhy god! "She screamed, her body trembling and shaking violently as another huge wave swept over her.

Suddenly, I grabbed her just as her orgasm was ending and quickly flipped her on her back, spreading her legs wide apart, not giving her a chance to catch her breath. I got up on my knees, and started rubbing my hard cock up and down her pussy, looking down at her. Our eyes met and she knew she was going to get fucked hard. I then pushed her legs up to her chest so that her ass and pussy was completely open to me. I was above her and the angle let me fuck down into her pussy with all my power. I was crazy with lust and just wanted to fuck her as hard as I could.

"Okay baby,  you're mine now. I want your cunt!" I shouted as I reached  back and then thrust my cock into her waiting pussy.

Come on! Fuck your slut!" she yelled as I plowed into her with all my strength. I pulled out and rammed my cock into her again and again and again, each thrust going faster and harder and deeper.

"Take my cock,  you cock loving bitch!" i yelled. 'Give me your cunt!"

I had never fucked anyone this hard and could not believe the words coming out of our filthy mouths as we fucked each other with complete wild abandon. We were both like savage fucking animals. I was her cock and she was my cunt both over flowing with raw lust.

My cock had never been so hard and I could feel cum boiling in my balls, my cock swelling and knew I was going to cum any minute as I fucked her like a jackhammer.

'Drill me with your cock! Drill me! Drill me!" she screamed.

I was still determined to fuck her until she begged me to stop and though I was on the verge of exploding, I wanted to keep going. I do not know where I found the self-control but I suddenly pulled out of her, hearing her gasp and scream, oh No! No! Don't stop!"

I sat up and leaned back on my calves, my hard cock straight up. I then surprised her by pulling her up to straddle my legs, facing me and got her to impale herself on my raging cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh baby this is so fucking hot!" she screamed as she lifted herself up and came down hard on my cock, her tits bouncing, her dark curly hair flailing all over the place. Our arms were around each other, my cock deep in her pussy as she went up and down and I rose up off my calves lifting her as we fucked each other with ferocious energy.

I could tell both of us were on the verge of cumming again as we fucked harder and faster.
"Ride me! Ride me!" I yelled. "Ohhhhhhhhh! Baby" I yelled, thrusting up ito her dripping pussy.

"Oh fuck i'm going to cum again," she screamed, coming down hard on my cock and yelled at the ceiling, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhfuckohhhhhhh God!” Filled the room as another huge orgasm ripped through her. It took all of my strength and will power to keep from cummmmmmming.

Suddenly, I roughly pushed her off me. I grabbed her by the waist and quickly flipped her on her stomach, knowing she liked it rough. As I pulled her to her knees, she screamed, "no no, i can't take anymore!" She quickly knew what I wanted and got up on her knees. "i can't take anymore!"

"Oh, yeah!" I said. "Well, you're going to get more. You're going to beg me to stop, you slut!"

Suddenly, I had the urge to slap her ass, wondering how she would respond.
I slapped her hard and she winced and shouted, "OUCH!"
I slapped her again. "Take that, you little slut!" I yelled as I slapped her again.

"Ouch! Ouch!" she screamed. She then put her head down on the bed, smothering her cries into the mattress, her round ass getting redder as I slapped her. Her legs spread wide apart and I could see her dripping pussy open to me. I then grabbed my hard cock and started rubbing the tip of my cock up and down her pussy lips, loving the sensation on the tip of my cock. As I moved my cock up and down her pussy, she started to respond by wiggling her ass at me, tantalizing me as the tip of my cock entered and I moved it around just inside her juicy pussy. My slapping her ass got her turned on again and her ass wiggling made me realize she really was insatiable.

"You want more don't you," I laughed. "You are a  insatiable slut mother!"

"Oh, yeah. Shiva, I want more. I am insatiable incestuous nymphomaniac slut mother.  Do you think you can keep up with me, son?" she said

"We'll see, won't we!" I said, my hands gripping her hips.
The way she wiggled her ass, pushing back against my hard cock was getting both of more and more desperate as we teased each other. I wanted to keep teasing her but was losing control as the movement of her ass and pussy drove me crazy. She was pushing her ass back harder trying to force me cock into her pussy. She turned her head, looked me in the eyes, and shouted at me. "Fuck me! You bastard stop teasing me! Fuck me hard! Now! Do it! Do it!"

It was as if a dam had broken. I was so hot and horny I just had to pound her pussy, take her and use her. I felt so raunchy and lost all reason as I rammed my cock in her, holding her hips as I pounded her as hard as I could.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeah fuck me fuck me yeah that's it harder harder  fuck me harder  Ohhhhhhhh baby baby harder harder fuck my pussy! Ohhhhhhhhh baby I love how you fuck me yeah yeah Ohhhhhhh baby  Oohhhhh  yeah Oohhhhhhhh fuck i'm cummmmming! I am cummmmmming! Keep fucking me keep fucking me hard harder and more," she screamed as she moved forward and back against me, my cock deep in her dripping pussy.

Suddenly, I surprised her again and roughly threw her on her back , knowing I had more strength when she was on her back. I was already on the verge of exploding and rammed my hard cock deep into her pussy with a ferocious thrust. I pulled out and rammed my cock again and again screaming, "GIVE ME your cunt! Give me your cunt!"

She surprised me by putting her legs on my shoulders, lifting herself off the bed, arching her back, giving me complete access to her pussy. I pounded her back to the bed causing  the bed to squeak and the headboard to bang against the wall.

Talk about rough, raunchy fucking - this was it - nothing could be wilder.

fuck me! fuck me!" i screamed.
"Give me your cock! cum in me my son! cum in me!" she shouted.

I'm cummmmmmmming" I yelled as I felt my cock swell and my orgasm building. I thrust harder and faster and suddenly, my cum erupted like hot lava from a volcano and gushed into her pussy as I screamed louder than I've ever screamed, "ohhhhhhohhhhh hhhhhhhhhhoh hhhh hhhhhhhh baby i'm ummmmmmmm mmmmmmmmng!"

"Oh fuck i'mcummmmmmmmng too! Oh fuck! Cum in me! I want all your cum!" she screamed.

I felt her whole body tremble and shake again as we climaxed together and then we both collapsed on the bed, my cock still buried deep in her pussy. We were panting and gasping as I lay on top of her, both of us unable to budge. We both lay there on the drenched sheets, our bodies wet with each other’s cum.

I then found the strength to lift my head and look at her. Our eyes met. We smiled.

I then rolled her on her side and got behind her as we spooned. My arms wrapped around her. I kissed her shoulder then moved her hair aside and kissed the back of her neck. We were both quiet, loving the warmth of our bodies.

"Do you believe in destiny?" she asked. "Do you think it was fate that we met like this?"
"It was destiny. It just happened."
"Really? she said.
"Really, "I answered. "Everything in the universe planned.  I am glad it happened.
"Me, too," she said, turning her head towards me. Do you think that It is planned that I gain a lover and stud son immediately after I lost my inept son. You made it possible. You fucked me even before my son's funeral.
Padma, Yeah, You could not wait till the funeral was over. You opened your cunt willingly.
How could I resist your cock lover? I have been waiting eversince our first meeting.
We kissed and smiled.
"Let's get some sleep," I said.
"Yes. Let's," she said.
"Yes, I think tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day," I said.
She slept in my cuddle peacefully. After some time looking at her sleeping peacefully, I also slept.

Padma awoke to find him sleeping beside her. For a moment, she just lay there with him, listening to him breath slowly. Her hand reflexively reached for my chest, her fingers running through the forest of chest hair.

I awoke to her touch. I did not move, just lay there letting her hand explore him. I tilted her head slightly and looked at her face, occupied with following her fingers as they moved. I smiled. Her touch was so affectionate, so curious. She finally caught me staring at her and returned my smile.

As she leaned forward to kiss me, her hand’s exploration moved down my chest and over my belly to my cock. Her fingers wrapped around it softly and she started to move slowly up and down it growing length. As she continued to kiss me, her hand made me harder and longer. When she felt me  at  full erectness again, she moved her face away from my lips and kissed her way down my chest; stopping to kiss my nipples. 

I felt her lips sliding down his chest and onto his belly. She was tender as her lips parted and her tongue circled his belly button, retracing the same path he had made on her earlier. I could see her look up at him; the smile in her eyes was obvious as she continued downward. Her hand raised my cock from my hips as she kissed its head. Her tongue licked a small circle around the head, licking my leaking juices off the tip. She could hear me moan as her lips parted. I could feel her lips slid over the head of my cock as she slid her mouth over it. I expected her to stop but she continued down my shaft until it was fully engulfed by her. I could feel her cheeks tighten around me, then release their tension. I tried to speak, to tell her how wonderful it all felt, but could not form any words.

Padma knew that I was enjoying what she was doing by the groaning sounds I was making. She moved her mouth slowly up and down on my cock, stopping when her lips were around that most sensitive area around the head to squeeze me tightly with her mouth. With each tightening of her lips, she could taste me leaking more into her mouth.

I was disappointed when  her lips released me.  I could feel her shift her body up the bed towards me. Her face drew close as she kissed his lips. I felt her pull her legs under her, then felt her slide one leg over my chest. She moved her hips up my chest until her pussy was directly in front of my face. She placed her hands on the wall and leaned forward. I knew what she wanted as she placed her moist lips on my mouth.

She felt my tongue licking her soft outer lips. Mys tongue was flat and it spread her lips open as she moved her hips along its length. She pressed her hips harder against me, finally finding her clit in contact with the roughness of my tongue. Her skin tingled as he used the tip of his tongue to lick the underside of her clit. I could taste her juices as their flow increased in response to his touch.

I felt her weight shift as she moved down his chest. I loved how she was leaned forward, causing her breasts to hang down in front of his face. As she paused, I reached up with his lips and took one of her dark, large, hard nipples into my mouth. He sucked it gently between his lips, nibbling lightly. She leaned forward briefly, accepting my kisses on her nipples, before straightening herself. She moved her body further down until she was sitting astride my hips; my cock pinned beneath her. Icould feel her pubic hairs along its length as she slid her pussy along it. Her own moisture made this motion easy and stimulating.

She knew what she wanted as she raised her hips and reached between them. Her hand firmly found my cock and held it upright. She moved her hips so her opening was above it and slowly lowered herself onto him. I expected her to move but, once I was totally inside her, she sat still and straight on me. My view was one of beauty, her body on display in front of him. She was beautiful sitting there, her hips tight against me. Her breasts were large, her nipples erect. I reached up to take them in my hands, massaging them as she moved her head back and closed her eyes. 

I felt her hips rise as she started to move slowly up my cock. She released me completely, then immediately lowered herself wholly onto me again. Her motion was slow and deliberate. With every release, she would drop her weight and take me inside once again. I could see her lips forming small “o’s” every time I entered her anew.

She could feel her pleasure building and her body begging for release. My hands reached for her hips, not guiding her motion but holding her as she continued to ride my cock. She could feel my hips rising to meet her every downward motion. She looked into my eyes as her body tensed and her orgasm overwhelmed her. I could feel her muscles tighten around me and her juices flow over my cock. She could feel my hips rise to hold myself inside her. She could feel my cum hitting the top of her pussy as I released my thick hot sperm love inside of her cunt. 

She moaned, "I've had entire life during which my husband hasn't produced as much sperm as you just filled me in one orgasm! Precious!"

We both felt weak as our orgasms subsided. We felt cool due the sweat on our skin. She did not remove herself from me. She laid her body forward onto my chest; her breasts flattening between us. As my erection faded, I wrapped my arms around her; not wanting her to move. She said, Keep your cock inside me. I want to sleep with your cock inside me. Eventually, she slipped to my side still wrapped in my arms. We lay facing each other as we kissed gently and slept.

In the morning, Padma woke me up and offered freshly brewed coffee. She looked fresh, had a shower bath, towel wrapping her hair bun, offered me coffee like a traditional homemaker.

'Padma, It is a pleasure to see you like a traditional wife in the morning.' I said.

She said, 'I am your traditional wife, You only make me talk obscene and filthy words, husband'  

Both of us did not know that someone else followed her and was watching us from the moment Padma came to me. It was Madhu who watched and listened to us. Watching her mother-in-law and me cleared all her confusion, and she was ready. She went back to her room, and thinking and dreaming about Me. She was like newlywed bride ready for her first night.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances - by lkveni58 - 04-11-2021, 05:15 PM